What's new

Need advice on 9 MM gun

M-4 costs around 5-7 lacks.And u wont find it anywhere except Dera looted NATO cargo.And even u wont find it there coz most of them are purchased just in a few hours of such incidents.
Glock is worth 3 lacs even in dera.

hey if they loot it from nato dude they must get there hands on lot of good stuff what abt sa-80 the british rifle how much is that being sold for

after firing extensively from various 9mm pistols dicussed on this forum,i would go with Tamimi Khan. CF 98 is by 4 the most relaible sidearm which can b trusted in both a precarious situation or at the range

after firing extensively from various 9mm pistols dicussed on this forum,i would go with Tamimi Khan. CF 98 is by 4 the most relaible sidearm which can b trusted in both a precarious situation or at the range

Hi,

I was the one who actually required advice on 9 MM......and i still havent purchased 9 mm yet, six month period aloocated by the ministry to purchase a firearm on new license is nearing expiry....

And, I am also about to go for CF98.....

I mean 60K range for taurus PT92 and 24/7 etc and 28K for CF98........I think CF98 is much better

I have concluded that either CF98 or GLOCK 17 (maybe in next 2-3 yrs:)

I have recently bought a Taurus PT 145.

And I am in love with it.

8a589ed8b24803a6590b2e843f67c969.jpg

The PT 145 cost me a whopping Rs. 70,000. But i can say that it is worth it. A superior performance. Very light due to the Plastic polymer. The plastic has one more advantage; it is a poor conductor of het so one would not feel the heat even after dozens of bullents being fired.

In America, the Government is making it harder each and every day to obtain any sort of handgun. Taxes on ammunition and all ammunition making supplies has increased 13% since 2006. You now need to be 21 to be elegible for a handgun permit in some states. You must also renew your permit every 6 years.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
Amendment II
A well regulated militia, being necessary to the security of a free state, the right of the people to keep and bear arms, shall not be infringed.
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ This sure seems to me as if our rights are being infringed.

sw9ve.jpg

Any idea about this 9MM by Smith and Wesson. Is anyone using or has had this?

Yeah, absolutely! I have this gun myself.
When properly maintained, the action on this gun is superb. Excellent trigger action, although I put a new one on mine. It is sleek to shoot, very accurate, and will defend you with great skill.

The only problem I have had with it is sand....dont get this gun near ANYTHING that is gritty...it will jam like a mofo. It's sure not any AK-47 ;):sniper:

Dear brother,

I would recommend a Stoeger Cougar 8000 F for you to buy, because of following features:
1) Better safety mechanism.
2) Steady fire.
3) Reliable with "0" stopage rate.
4) Its rotating barrel keeps firing accurate and the barrel doesn't heat up.
5) Rough and tough.
6) Not expensive enough.

sw9ve.jpg

Any idea about this 9MM by Smith and Wesson. Is anyone using or has had this?

I have 2 of these in black color... brand new r expensive.. around 2 lacs.

But u can buy a used one for around 1 lac from FATA if u have contacts there.
Or for 125-above in market in used condition.

Last edited:
I've just bought a Baby Eagle.... & its the best 9 mm I have ever seen

baby_eagle.jpg
baby_eagle_2.jpg
baby_eagle_3.jpg
baby_eagle_9.jpg

Glock 17 Gen 4 for a full-size 9mm

Glock 19 Gen 4 for a compact-size 9mm

I recommend the Glock 17 because with a full-size handgun you will have a longer sight-radius providing you with better accuracy. Good for self-defense and target shooting.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom