What's new

Need advice on 9 MM gun

Does anyone have information as to when they are planning to lift the ban on new registrations in Karachi?

Well first tell me what is your budget ?? So that if in your budget something else better can be bought, you should go for that, or else then go for CF98.

Will provide you the phone number and location of the shop from where i have bought for far 5 CF98s for myself and other friends, they are reliable people and no 2 numbari.

Dear taimikhan,

Thank you for reply. My budget is upto 40k. I will be buying somwhere around July or August.

I will be very appreciative if you kindly give me the number.

Regards

Dear taimikhan,

Thank you for reply. My budget is upto 40k. I will be buying somwhere around July or August.

I will be very appreciative if you kindly give me the number.

Regards

in 40K, you can have a much better gun then CF98. So why not buy something in the 40K range ??

Around 45K you can have CZ-999, which is itself an excellent pistol in this price range.

What about a russian makarov? will cost u 70 000.Or the a viking?Both have same price and they are reliable,light and affordable.

in 40K, you can have a much better gun then CF98. So why not buy something in the 40K range ??

Around 45K you can have CZ-999, which is itself an excellent pistol in this price range.

Dear taimikhan,

I have very funny hands. they are wide (when I hold the tt my little finger is left hanging) where as my fingers are short (when I hold the S&W 5604 my index finger does not fully reach the triger). That is why i wanted the cf98 as its grip looks small at the neck (near the dovetail)

Can you please recommend 9mm pistols in the price ranges of 35k, 45k and 60k. I will go and check them out for grip comfort.

I have heard good things about cz999 and will definately try it.

All I am worried is about the garentee that I will get genuine stuff.

Thanks for your guidance

Cheers

Dear taimikhan,

I have very funny hands. they are wide (when I hold the tt my little finger is left hanging) where as my fingers are short (when I hold the S&W 5604 my index finger does not fully reach the triger). That is why i wanted the cf98 as its grip looks small at the neck (near the dovetail)

Can you please recommend 9mm pistols in the price ranges of 35k, 45k and 60k. I will go and check them out for grip comfort.

Thanks for your guidance

Cheers

Less than 35K, CF-98 is the best.
For price range around 40k ~ 45k, CZ-999 and Canik 55 are good options.
For price range around 50k ~ 60k, there are many options like Stoeger Cougar, Taurus PT-92/99, Taurus PT-917C, Taurus PT-809.

Last edited:
Dear taimikhan,

Thanks for your guidance

Cheers

Well the list given my Tomhawk is perfect for the price range given.

All are best of the class.

Well for your hand problem, you need to then check each of them and feel it for yourself.

CF98 has double stack mag, thus it is also fat width wise, but not that much, it may suite your hand, as Chinese people have also small hands compared to us, and the pistol grip fits perfect in their hands.

So when you come to pak, you can have a check and also join PakGuns.com - Home to Pakistan's Gun Enthusiasts , see the reviews there about different guns and have a database to then decide upon.

Also, give "CF98 9mm pistol" as search in youtube, will find quiet some new videos about the CF98 and will see it in the hands of its users.

We are here, any problem later on, do let me know.

Well first tell me what is your budget ?? So that if in your budget something else better can be bought, you should go for that, or else then go for CF98.

Will provide you the phone number and location of the shop from where i have bought for far 5 CF98s for myself and other friends, they are reliable people and no 2 numbari.

bro taimi plz do give us the the number and location of these people i would really like to check out what else they have and will they sell me even if i don't have a license .brov like can i get my hands on
ar-15 or m-4carbine u s made would really appretiate ur reply,my budget is flexible depending on which guns they'll have,i'll definately pay them a visit to atleast get the licence ones anywayz.:cheers:

Well the list given my Tomhawk is perfect for the price range given.

All are best of the class.

Well for your hand problem, you need to then check each of them and feel it for yourself.

CF98 has double stack mag, thus it is also fat width wise, but not that much, it may suite your hand, as Chinese people have also small hands compared to us, and the pistol grip fits perfect in their hands.

So when you come to pak, you can have a check and also join PakGuns.com - Home to Pakistan's Gun Enthusiasts , see the reviews there about different guns and have a database to then decide upon.

Also, give "CF98 9mm pistol" as search in youtube, will find quiet some new videos about the CF98 and will see it in the hands of its users.

We are here, any problem later on, do let me know.

Thank you very much I am grateful for your guidance. Could you also please give me the numberof the dealer in Peshawar.

Gula ku du number secrecy ghuari nu pa roman pukhto ki ye ulika.

Regards

How much are Glock in PK?
Any eastern European brands available?

A copy of Ruger? yikes, Ruger is for rednecks( sorry ).

You are right. Looks more like my LAMA 380 ( the "almost" 9mm)..

The only Norinco I have in my arsenal is the SKS..btw, have we removed the ability to upload pics from our hard drives?? can we get it back if so?

TJ................... Norinco SKS is hard to find these days?
I almost got one a while back but decided to save $$$
& my AR.

Less than 35K, CF-98 is the best.
For price range around 40k ~ 45k, CZ-999 and Canik 55 are good options.
For price range around 50k ~ 60k, there are many options like Stoeger Cougar, Taurus PT-92/99, Taurus PT-917C, Taurus PT-809.

Dear Tomahawk,

I appreciate your kind suggestions. I will try these pistols.

Regards

bro taimi plz do give us the the number and location of these people i would really like to check out what else they have and will they sell me even if i don't have a license .brov like can i get my hands on
ar-15 or m-4carbine u s made would really appretiate ur reply,my budget is flexible depending on which guns they'll have,i'll definately pay them a visit to atleast get the licence ones anywayz.:cheers:

Haven't seen AR-15, but have seen M4 carbines, but what i have heard is they are very very costly. And not everyone has them for sale. My rough estimate is that the M4 carbine would be costing somewhere 500K to about a million.

Will try to ask from a few guys and see if its available and what would be the final price be.

Haven't seen AR-15, but have seen M4 carbines, but what i have heard is they are very very costly. And not everyone has them for sale. My rough estimate is that the M4 carbine would be costing somewhere 500K to about a million.

Will try to ask from a few guys and see if its available and what would be the final price be.

M-4 costs around 5-7 lacks.And u wont find it anywhere except Dera looted NATO cargo.And even u wont find it there coz most of them are purchased just in a few hours of such incidents.
Glock is worth 3 lacs even in dera.

THANKS BROV REALLY APPRETIATE IT,but i was expecting it arnd
160k to 240k rs like 2000 to 3000usd,looks like i'll have to save up more dam,thanks any wayz brov!

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom