What's new

Nearly 5 years on ...

I'm going on 10 years here come Dec-I was still just a teenager when I joined ( now you can guess where that model thread came from I guess hormones eh ?) lol. I think my golden years on this forum were 2008-2012 though I don't post a huge deal compared to before life gets in the way now. I really miss some of my old tharki friends who no longer post but I've recently become somewhat active again :cheesy:

ab rolaye ga kiya

I grew up listening and believing in this
GustakheRasoolKiSazaSarTanSayJuda

I use to chant this on 12 Rabi ul awal as a child (yep everyone chants this you chant along thats what made Qadri he was brainwashed from day one)
We were being taught violence at a young age no one is willing to confront it in 2007 we even had a taliban fighter at our sector mosque and in 2011 a released ssp fighter at same mosque{the mullah is pro baboon just so you know} We were encouraged to take law in our own hand people ignore this but this is grass root training of terrorist govt is too scared of them and in many cases supports them
@Pakistani Exile @Hell hound
I clearly remember all the violence these so called ashiq,s did when the stupid movie came out we are afraid of tackling extremists

Our society promotes vigilante justice no one is willing to challenge that

When you make hero out of dacoits and plunders, then it becomes difficult to tackle those following the same example...that is why Pakistani state is a jester show when it talks about tackling terrorism..to control terrorism in Pakistan...you need a top of bottom shake up in civilian and military leadership. And a lot of summary executions will have to be served in army and intelligence...

@Kaptaan You did not said anything about Afghnaistan?

My views about Afghans/Afghansiatn were positive before attending forums and they are very negative now after getting to know their arrogance, racism and anti Pakistan sentiments

My views about Bangla people are same as before. they are not truble makers though i came to realize that Bnagldesh has too much influence of India and is not free country in real sense

My views about USA/ISREAL was as negative before as they are right now i.e they are aggressor and oppressor

My Views about India was negative before and now they are extreme negative after joining many defence forums of boht India and Pakistan. Indians are extreme nationalists and they will not let go any opportunity to degrade Pakistan to satisfy their insecurity and nationalism. Those whom you meet in real life are probably good in hiding their anti Pakistan sentiment as had totally opposite experience in real life

Views about Iran and Saudia are same as they are self obsessed nations who often suffer with superiority complex

My views about turkey and China was neutral before and are positive now

Though it has been only a few months here.. my views about no country changed that much.

Like other Pakistani members expressed before me, we like Turkey and China the most. One can see that from our interaction with them on PDF.

Certain other countries I always liked are Indonesia and Sri Lanka, my views of them haven't changed either.

I'm not a big fan of ME countries (excluding North Africa), to put it mildly! Members from there continue to reinforce my views.

Before i joined PDF i hated India and Indians, lol;
I'm glad the Indians, with whom you have interacted with, have improved your perception about my country and people.
I'm happy to see you progressing well in life and on the forum.

Btw to me you never sounded silly. Never came across anything that gave me a bad impression about you.
Remain the way you are.

PDF has has improved my general knowledge.
You bet!!!
I lived in my own happy world where I knew everything about my country/ Ms Know it all, till few PDFians from other countries (can you beat that?) bombarded stuff on me which I had no knowledge about.
I was like "WTH, how can these people know it better than me?"
I learnt that it was my ego which prevented me from accepting some facts.

I was a centre leftist when I joined here and now I'm a Center rightist. I have learnt to say NO and developed a thick skin.
Blunter than ever now,lil smarter than what I had been when I joined this forum in 2013...thanks to the forum members (from diff countries) now I have a decent vocabulary of cuss words. :P
Lolz

Did I tell you PDF helped me score well in IELTS (Acad)???
It helps to write those long posts. It really does. Hehe

Last edited:
(to the point its kinda unhealthy lol).
lol.
Arey bhai why you hate Bdians so much? i have your arse so many times.:D

Did I tell you PDF helped me score well in IELTS (Acad)???
It helps to write those long posts. It really does. Hehe
PDF has helped me with my education too, while it should be the other way around.

lol.
Arey bhai why you hate Bdians so much? i have your arse so many times.:D

The Bdians in this forum (well 99% of them)...big difference from Bdians overall hehe....and "hate" even for these trolls I think is too strong of a word....eagerness to troll back I think suits better my reaction to them. Deep down I am not a hateful guy really (I think!)

Guess I am just bad at taking it on the chin/letting things go from a country where some very good friends IRL are from (like I personally feel they are being dishonoured/ignored by their countrymen here).

It was definitely worse before than now though (there has been improvement right?....you must remember the worst of it!).

You will probably find I get even more mellow over there with time....as fewer "new" topics arise and I know the 1 or 2 quality BD posters (and their views/opinions of the rest of the crowd and the reasons behind their trolling) much deeper.

Nice thread fella!
With me I came here after 2008 Mumbay saga. At that time i held very negative views about Pak Army believe me. and about the Religious groups i carried a deep hatred. Very Positive views about USA and Turkey, bad about India, Iran and Arab. very doubtful about Pakistan defense capabilities.
After so many years of infrequent interaction I stand as follow
India: my view grew even more -ve
PA: +ve
Molvis and co: still the same
USA: -ve
Turkey: slightly -ve with respect to turkey future +ve with regards to Pak Turkey friendship.
Pak defense: +ve
Iran: same
Arab: same
Afghan: very -ve.
China: +ve

Nice thread fella!
With me I came here after 2008 Mumbay saga. At that time i held very negative views about Pak Army believe me. and about the Religious groups i carried a deep hatred. Very Positive views about USA and Turkey, bad about India, Iran and Arab. very doubtful about Pakistan defense capabilities.
After so many years of infrequent interaction I stand as follow
India: my view grew even more -ve
PA: +ve
Molvis and co: still the same
USA: -ve
Turkey: slightly -ve with respect to turkey future +ve with regards to Pak Turkey friendship.
Pak defense: +ve
Iran: same
Arab: same
Afghan: very -ve.
China: +ve

And what about the most important country of all.....BD :D

Back
Top Bottom