What's new

Nearly 4 in 5 Pakistanis say that they have not watched any Indian movies in the past year: Gallup & Gilani Pakistan

The last indian movie i watched was years ago with title "Main hun na". And I regret watching it till date. lol

Those who will read this book will see that 70% of terrorism in Pakistan is the fault of India. FYI, they are not pro-pakistan authors, and their one book has already been written against us. So this is a good book for westerners to read.

I pay my deepest respect to our uknow heroes. May Allah bless and elevate our unseen heroes in janatul firdous who sacrificed their lives fighting with an enemy 10 times bigger and ruthless with limited resources for the country created in the name of Allah.Ameen

Attachments

• Spy Stories Inside the Secret World of ISI and RAW by Adrian Levy, Cathy Scott-Clark (z-lib.org).pdf
    2 MB · Views: 28
Last edited:
The problem is that now since some time our cable operators have start showing Indian channels and movies, who allowed them that???
That should be of utmost concern. I'm sure they can be persuaded with proper incentives.

Back
Top Bottom