What's new

Nearly 30,000 Covid-19 cases, 582 deaths in 24 hours take India’s tally to over 9.36 lakh

My question to them is simple
We did not test it will spread corona fast
More people will got sick and more will die
Then time come pakistan should be like italy mexico or iran with mass graves
But its not happen.daily deths and new cases going down .
It means corona is in conteol but indians are out of control they can not digest we win on corona
Deaths are also underreported in pakistan...many pakistanis are not getting tested...earlier in pakistan primary and secondary contacts were also tested...now they stopped it...people are not willing to come forward and get themselves tested due to stigma.
Moreover people are preferring to die at home rather than getting tested and going for treatment as they dont want to be seen as sinners by society...it is unfortunate that there is a widespread notion in pakistan that corona is a punishment for human kind by allah...this thought process prevents people from getting tested n treatment.

Daily tests in pakistan is going down because pakistan is not testing...24000 tests per day for 25 crore population? R u kidding me...many states in india with 5 cr population are testing 25000 people per day...we are doing better than pak in all parameters...you are in position to point fingers at us.
Daily testing is not going down. It is being maintained at a constant rate. You can check the number of tests as of today with the number of tests performed a month back. The positive rate was quite high as compared to today.

When people don't need testing they aren't going to labs for testing. Pakistan is not a country to go into neighborhoods and test people mandatorily.

Another thing to note is that covid cases in hospitals are also going down according to Pakistan's National Health Services department which means that less number of people are being treated capacity wise than a month back.

I confirmed this with a doctor friend in Pakistan who said they were working round the clock a month back but now condition is fast returning to normal.

I was skeptical about the idea of smart lock downs in Pakistan but it seems it is working.

Deaths are also underreported in pakistan...many pakistanis are not getting tested...earlier in pakistan primary and secondary contacts were also tested...now they stopped it...people are not willing to come forward and get themselves tested due to stigma.
Moreover people are preferring to die at home rather than getting tested and going for treatment as they dont want to be seen as sinners by society...it is unfortunate that there is a widespread notion in pakistan that corona is a punishment for human kind by allah...this thought process prevents people from getting tested n treatment.
There's no such notion. Don't spread false propaganda here.

No one will remain at home when he needs incubator. The nature is this disease is such that the person has to go to hospital in the end.

Daily testing is not going down. It is being maintained at a constant rate. You can check the number of tests as of today with the number of tests performed a month back. The positive rate was quite high as compared to today.

When people don't need testing they aren't going to labs for testing. Pakistan is not a country to go into neighborhoods and test people mandatorily.

Another thing to note is that covid cases in hospitals are also going down according to Pakistan's National Health Services department which means that less number of people are being treated capacity wise than a month back.

I confirmed this with a doctor friend in Pakistan who said they were working round the clock a month back but now condition is fast returning to normal.

I was skeptical about the idea of smart lock downs in Pakistan but it seems it is working.

There's no such notion. Don't spread false propaganda here.

No one will remain at home when he needs incubator. The nature is this disease is such that the person has to go to hospital in the end.

Daily testing is not going down. It is being maintained at a constant rate.

I am not agreed. The test should be the highest as you can so that you can isolate to infected people. All other countries are doing the same.

But in case of pakistan, it seems like due to political reasons the testing has been reduced. if approx 75K people are being tested in 3 days then 75K can be tested in a single day and isolate to them but the figure will not suit to the Government, it seems to me.

Coronavirus: 'Test, test, test every suspected case,' says WHO

I don't think that there is any other solution as of now.

You are totally retard man go away please .your argument is totally stupid of 6 years old kid

I did not want to say but I will say now.

Testing is low in Pakistan not because people are not getting infected but due to political reason.

2nd I don't trust on death counts around the world including India and Pakistan.
I better say you guys stop thinking pakistan ans think your own country where its huge impact of corona .worry about yourself.as you dont trust anyone but modi and republic tv

Daily testing is not going down. It is being maintained at a constant rate.

I am not agreed. The test should be the highest as you can so that you can isolate to infected people. All other countries are doing the same.

But in case of pakistan, it seems like due to political reasons the testing has been reduced. if approx 75K people are being tested in 3 days then 75K can be tested in a single day and isolate to them but the figure will not suit to the Government, it seems to me.

Coronavirus: 'Test, test, test every suspected case,' says WHO

I don't think that there is any other solution as of now.
You have to understand that the number of positive people has gone down per 25000 tests. That's a more important measure.

If despite 25000 tests, the number had gone up, I would have agreed with you that more people should be tested.

Less number of infections means less number of contact tracing and thus testing. I am surprised that why the number of tests hasn't gone down.

But again, the utilization of hospitals is much less now than it was before. That is another one of the more important criteria.

Anyway, as I said, hospitals are less crowded than before in Pakistan, there's not much of a worry for now. We only have to take care of the eid that's more or less occurring in 15 days.

India, whose channels ran trends such as "abb Pakistan maray ga Corona ki maut" should worry about herself rather than Pakistan. We aren't worried about you because there're hardly any visitors allowed from your country. You should also stop worrying about us. The danger is within. 9000 tests a million with positive results reaching 35000, you have to do contact tracing of 17 times more people and test them while your number of tests are only 10 times more than Pakistan.

You have to understand that the number of positive people has gone down per 25000 tests. That's a more important measure.

If despite 25000 tests, the number had gone up, I would have agreed with you that more people should be tested.

Less number of infections means less number of contact tracing and thus testing. I am surprised that why the number of tests hasn't gone down.

But again, the utilization of hospitals is much less now than it was before. That is another one of the more important criteria.

Anyway, as I said, hospitals are less crowded than before in Pakistan, there's not much of a worry for now. We only have to take care of the eid that's more or less occurring in 15 days.

India, whose channels ran trends such as "abb Pakistan maray ga Corona ki maut" should worry about herself rather than Pakistan. We aren't worried about you because there're hardly any visitors allowed from your country. You should also stop worrying about us. The danger is within. 9000 tests a million with positive results reaching 35000, you have to do contact tracing of 17 times more people and test them while your number of tests are only 10 times more than Pakistan.
Good examole us lahore expo center thousans of beds and not a single patent .

I remember when the crisis started how Indian media,with its usual bluster, was putting down Pakistan in its handling of the Pandemic and saying how India so better in handling it than the European countries. Even the Indian guy Ghalib on this forum was boasting was how India was converting rail wagons into isolation wards and everything is in control. Even the 56 inch chester (to compensate for his small or non-working other part of his anatomy. :nana:) was boasting the best recovery Rate of the world, while India moved into the top three worst countries impacted by the Covid after US and Brazil. On the other hand, not out of the woods yet, Pakistan curve is coming down while India’s is going up like a moon rocket.
https://coronavirus.jhu.edu/data/new-cases

I never laugh at other people’s misery but Indians with their holier than thou attitude ask for it.

Last edited:
Number of covid cases in all Muslim world including Pakistan are less and under control,one major reason is that Muslims pray 5 times a day and frequently clean exposed parts of body during ablution before offering Prayers

Number of covid cases in all Muslim world including Pakistan are less and under control,one major reason is that Muslims pray 5 times a day and frequently clean exposed parts of body during ablution before offering Prayers

Muslims also by and large function as a unified group, and abide by social distancing as a matter of culture, furthermore closure of masajid and khutbah also was enforced through most of the Muslim world with full support of the population.

I remember when the crisis started how Indian media,with its usual bluster, was putting down Pakistan in its handling of the Pandemic and saying how India so better in handling it than the European countries. Even the Indian guy Ghalib on this forum was boasting was how India was converting rail wagons into isolation wards and everything is in control. Even the 56 inch chester (to compensate for his small or non-working other part of his anatomy. :nana:) was boasting the best recovery Rate of the world, while India moved into the top three worst countries impacted by the Covid after US and Brazil. On the other hand, not out of the woods yet, Pakistan curve is coming down while India’s is going up like a moon rocket.
https://coronavirus.jhu.edu/data/new-cases

I never laugh at other people’s misery but Indians with their holier than thou attitude ask for it.
now our total active cases are 57000 and indians produce such number in every 50 hours :D

Back
Top Bottom