What's new

Nearly 30,000 Covid-19 cases, 582 deaths in 24 hours take India’s tally to over 9.36 lakh

It is very sad that but it does tell full story: The fact is that-

1. India is doing testing a very large number - 3.2 Lacs/ day overall, 1.24 crore samples have been tested so far.
2. Ratio of infection : Still less than 10 % (Pakistan between 10 to 15%)
3. Total Recovery: 613,820
4. Active cases : 331,841

Recovery rate is very good :
View attachment 651468

Total case per million :
India -703
Pakistan - 1167

Death per million :
India -18
Pakistan - 25

Test per million :
India - 12,739,490
Pakistan - 1,652,183
you guys will not stop bashing paksitan

my dear if daily deaths are gon down why we test? people will die more if you did not test and treat them . if we tested less its mean more death . but here daily deaths are going down . you indians will keep bashing your failures while hiding behind paksitan . or you can say paksitanis also did not die if they have corona :lol: learn how to appreciate your enemy imran magic of smart lock down worked well

explain this sh1t

Screenshot_2020-07-16 Pakistan Coronavirus 257,914 Cases and 5,426 Deaths - Worldometer(1).png

Screenshot_2020-07-16 Pakistan Coronavirus 257,914 Cases and 5,426 Deaths - Worldometer.png

It is very sad that but it does tell full story: The fact is that-

1. India is doing testing a very large number - 3.2 Lacs/ day overall, 1.24 crore samples have been tested so far.
2. Ratio of infection : Still less than 10 % (Pakistan between 10 to 15%)
3. Total Recovery: 613,820
4. Active cases : 331,841

Recovery rate is very good :
View attachment 651468

Total case per million :
India -703
Pakistan - 1167

Death per million :
India -18
Pakistan - 25

Test per million :
India - 12,739,490
Pakistan - 1,652,183

Retard.

Its tragic to see Covid hitting India so hard. All those suffering and recovering have my thoughts and prayers.
Why are you attempting to deflect by bringing Pakistan into this? Does it remove the fact that Indians have a serious issue with this horrible infection?
Does it make you feel better trying to break down stats into states etc?

Covid can only be controlled by extreme lock down and the government throwing money at this to reduce the spread. The whole of the sub continent will have extreme issues due to over population especially India. There isnt sufficient finance hence a severe lock down and reducing contact is next to impossible.

Now - stop trying to big yourself Indian by bringing Pakistan into anything associated with India. It would be logical to compare your nation with one of equal population - China - then that would be an eye opener.

@Joe Shearer @Pan-Islamic-Pakistan @PAKISTANFOREVER @masterchief_mirza

These are examples of attempting to have a civilized debate here.
Becomes hard when Pakistan is forced into a debate when India is mentioned. Method of soft trolling or belittling Pakistanis. Another fail - see where im coming from now?
I will cease from bringing it to your attention as ive proved my point.

Retard.

Its tragic to see Covid hitting India so hard. All those suffering and recovering have my thoughts and prayers.
Why are you attempting to deflect by bringing Pakistan into this? Does it remove the fact that Indians have a serious issue with this horrible infection?

Covid can only be controlled by extreme lock down and the government throwing money at this to reduce the spread. The whole of the sub continent will have extreme issues due to over population especially India. There isnt sufficient finance hence a severe lock down and reducing contact is next to impossible.

Now - stop trying to big yourself Indian by bringing Pakistan into anything associated with India. It would be logical to compare your nation with one of equal population - China - then that would be an eye opener.

Becomes hard when Pakistan is forced into a debate when India is mentioned. Method of soft trolling or belittling Pakistanis. Another fail - see where im coming from now?

He also forgot to provide a link to the source of where he got his data...........:disagree:

He also forgot to provide a link to the source of where he got his data...........:disagree:

https://www.worldometers.info/coronavirus/#countries

you guys will not stop bashing paksitan

my dear if daily deaths are gon down why we test? people will die more if you did not test and treat them . if we tested less its mean more death . but here daily deaths are going down . you indians will keep bashing your failures while hiding behind paksitan . or you can say paksitanis also did not die if they have corona :lol: learn how to appreciate your enemy imran magic of smart lock down worked well

explain this sh1t

View attachment 651499

View attachment 651500

Sir ji, I am just trying to protect Indian goverment. Even I could have quoted to US, germany but since it's a pakistan form then I quoted about Pakistan

At least I am not creating such a thread.

https://defence.pk/pdf/threads/did-tiwtter-get-hacked-via-its-india-presence-offices-staff.676233/

Sir ji, I am just trying to protect Indian goverment. Even I could have quoted to US, germany but since it's a pakistan form then I quoted about Pakistan

https://defence.pk/pdf/threads/did-tiwtter-get-hacked-via-its-india-presence-offices-staff.676233/
my question is simple why daily deaths in pakistan is going down bhai jan ? or its simply indians can not digest that pakistan have overcome corona ?:P we are already in corantine if you see india and pakistan . how many times you guys say pakistan look empty when you see pics of roads and cities of pakistan ? pakistan and india have no compare here .

lets be honest here

Indian capital population - 29,399,141
Pakistani capital population - 1,129,000

although karachi is worst still

mumbai population 20,185,064
karachi population 15,741,406

kahan se paida kareen corona waly ?:undecided:

The link confirms SOME of the data you presented but not all of it.

PS I think you will find that "goverment" is actually spelt, g-o-v-e-r-n-m-e-n-t.

my question is simple why daily deaths in pakistan is going down bhai jan ? or its simply indians can not digest that pakistan have overcome corona ?:P we are already in corantine if you see india and pakistan . how many times you guys say pakistan look empty when you see pics of roads and cities of pakistan ? pakistan and india have no compare here .

lets be honest here

Indian capital population - 29,399,141
Pakistani capital population - 1,129,000

although karachi is worst still

mumbai population 20,185,064
karachi population 15,741,406

kahan se paida kareen corona waly ?:undecided:

Sorry let me correct!

I was never against Pakistani people and I will. I always pray that you people have a healthy life and fulfil your all wishes except about Kashmir. :-)

It is good that corona cases are getting down day by day in Pakistan.

I do less compression between both countries compare to others because it is like comparing between Apple and mango.

Modi is expected to perform. India is poor nation, like what China was 30 years ago. India could NOT afford a retarded leader on the driving seat like Trump.

Trump can waste trillions of dollars, can India do that also?

India want to perform better to catch up with China, I didn't see Modi is doing as good as China, not even close.

I can see you were at 3 Trillion dollar economy around 2006-07. Still 30 years behind claim?

Sorry let me correct!

I was never against Pakistani people and I will. I always pray that you people have a healthy life and fulfil your all wishes except about Kashmir. :-)

It is good that corona cases are getting down day by day in Pakistan.

I do less compression between both countries compare to others because it is like comparing between Apple and mango.
i pray for every human on earth healthy and happy too (without modi yogi devol):lol:
pakistan is doing well i did not trust them if daily deaths were increasing . but daily deaths are real figure for me . for example paksitnai cricket team test positive in gov lab and negative in private lab also in UK . gov want everyone to be positive ?:D

hope this mess over soon and we have normal like i hate masks :eek::rolleyes:

sympathies and condolence for victims and their families.

Govt's cant be blamed for density of population in most effected area's like Delhi, Mumbai, Kolkata etc.

Observe smart lockdown in most effected area's and try your best to stay home.

I can see you were at 3 Trillion dollar economy around 2006-07. Still 30 years behind claim?
upload_2020-7-16_19-57-31.png

https://data.worldbank.org/indicator/NV.IND.MANF.CD?end=2019&locations=CN-IN&start=2004

India GPD is not the same as China GDP. You are 2/3 of what China achieved in 2004. In 2025, India may achieve the level of China in 2004(625 billions) if lucky enough.

Considering the money devaluation in past 30 years, and difference of social development of both countries, it's safe to say 30 years gap.
upload_2020-7-16_20-5-15.png

https://data.worldbank.org/indicator/NV.IND.MANF.CD?locations=IN

Last edited:
This, Sir, also need to be mentioned. India's recovery rate if 63+%, that's need to be mentioned as well. Out of those 9.36 lakhs, 6.5 Lakhs have recovered....that's need to be mentioned as well. Thank You

https://www.ndtv.com/india-news/cor...from-covid-19-in-last-24-hours-centre-2263473
But daily new cases keep growing, no decline at all. Not a good sigh.
https://www.worldometers.info/coronavirus/country/india/

upload_2020-7-16_20-18-1.png

upload_2020-7-16_20-23-31.png

While Pakistan daily new cases declining. Recover rate is 70%.
upload_2020-7-16_20-19-36.png

upload_2020-7-16_20-23-17.png

Last edited:
Retard.

It's true. The thread asks questions of the Indian response and quotes a leading Indian newspaper. I also am unclear as to why Pakistan is the number one comparison that needs to be analysed by Indian friends. India should compare itself with BRIC or G20 or Quad and these other mutual hug exchange networks that Pakistan does not belong to.

For the record, I believe Pakistan's key pandemic parameters are comparable to the state of Maharashtra alone.

Back
Top Bottom