What's new

Nearly 30,000 Covid-19 cases, 582 deaths in 24 hours take India’s tally to over 9.36 lakh

The link confirms SOME of the data you presented but not all of it.

PS I think you will find that "goverment" is actually spelt, g-o-v-e-r-n-m-e-n-t.
It's true. The thread asks questions of the Indian response and quotes a leading Indian newspaper. I also am unclear as to why Pakistan is the number one comparison that needs to be analysed by Indian friends. India should compare itself with BRIC or G20 or Quad and these other mutual hug exchange networks that Pakistan does not belong to.

For the record, I believe Pakistan's key pandemic parameters are comparable to the state of Maharashtra alone.

Why not UP? Just asking because most of the times Pakistani friends comparre with UP due to population.

Retard.

Its tragic to see Covid hitting India so hard. All those suffering and recovering have my thoughts and prayers.
Why are you attempting to deflect by bringing Pakistan into this? Does it remove the fact that Indians have a serious issue with this horrible infection?
Does it make you feel better trying to break down stats into states etc?

Covid can only be controlled by extreme lock down and the government throwing money at this to reduce the spread. The whole of the sub continent will have extreme issues due to over population especially India. There isnt sufficient finance hence a severe lock down and reducing contact is next to impossible.

Now - stop trying to big yourself Indian by bringing Pakistan into anything associated with India. It would be logical to compare your nation with one of equal population - China - then that would be an eye opener.

@Joe Shearer @Pan-Islamic-Pakistan @PAKISTANFOREVER @masterchief_mirza

These are examples of attempting to have a civilized debate here.
Becomes hard when Pakistan is forced into a debate when India is mentioned. Method of soft trolling or belittling Pakistanis. Another fail - see where im coming from now?
I will cease from bringing it to your attention as ive proved my point.

Bringing in Pakistan and needless comparing of Indians with Pakistan is a national obsession and pastime.

This topic literally has nothing to do with Pakistan or Kashmir, but Indians cannot help themselves from disparaging either.

Useless code of conduct reveals its uselessness.

Trolls can never change.

Wrong data.
Below is the data from yesterday.
Test per million :
India - 8,991
Pakistan - 7,365

New case:
India:+32,682
Pakistan:+2,165

New case 15 times bigger than Pakistan.
India always match herself with Pakistan on everything. What a supa powa.
https://www.worldometers.info/coronavirus/
View attachment 651487

My friend, the whole world will have to seal off India. This is an incubator for Corona.

Indian government is concentrating on exporting terrorism and other places and totally failing to protect its people.

Last edited:
india should compare their condition with china instead of Pakistan as they have almost similar population and china has controlled spread of pandemic in short time unlike india who are failing to limit spread of virus and are badly failing to control pandemic

india should compare their condition with china instead of Pakistan as they have almost similar population and china has controlled spread of pandemic in short time unlike india who are failing to limit spread of virus and are badly failing to control pandemic

Soon in sha Allah, Pakistan will be out of this COVID mess, then who will they compare with? Wartorn Syria and Yemen?

my question is simple why daily deaths in pakistan is going down bhai jan ? or its simply indians can not digest that pakistan have overcome corona ?:P we are already in corantine if you see india and pakistan . how many times you guys say pakistan look empty when you see pics of roads and cities of pakistan ? pakistan and india have no compare here .

lets be honest here

Indian capital population - 29,399,141
Pakistani capital population - 1,129,000

although karachi is worst still

mumbai population 20,185,064
karachi population 15,741,406

kahan se paida kareen corona waly ?:undecided:
Daily tests in pakistan is going down because pakistan is not testing...24000 tests per day for 25 crore population? R u kidding me...many states in india with 5 cr population are testing 25000 people per day...we are doing better than pak in all parameters...you are in position to point fingers at us.

Daily tests in pakistan is going down because pakistan is not testing...24000 tests per day for 25 crore population? R u kidding me...many states in india with 5 cr population are testing 25000 people per day...we are doing better than pak in all parameters...you are in position to point fingers at us.

Here are Indian self-proclaimed experts of Pakistani internal affairs.

They know facts even we Pakistanis don't know. Maybe they can hold briefing for IK and COAS.

:crazy:

LOL it is funny how India the superspreader of corona virus is taunting others.

STFU you garbage Hindustani. Look at your own figures in Hindustan. Don't even mention Pakistan you filth.

So why daily deaths going down ?

LOL it is funny how India the superspreader of corona virus is taunting others.

STFU you garbage Hindustani. Look at your own figures in Hindustan. Don't even mention Pakistan you filth.
They can not explain about daily deths . If we failed now dead bodues were filled in hospitals and on streets like other counteres . After all if we did not test its not stoo people to be infected and die .

So why daily deaths going down ?

They can not explain about daily deths . If we failed now dead bodues were filled in hospitals and on steets like othee counteies . After all if we did not test its not stoo people to be infected and die .

These Indians are breaking corona records. Their hospitals cannot cope with patients and are refusing patients.

It is funny how these pathetic Indians pretend they are ahead of other nations when they are a superspreader. After Brazil and US, India occupies top slot.

These Indians are breaking corona records. Their hospitals cannot cope with patients and are refusing patients.

It is funny how these pathetic Indians pretend they are ahead of other nations when they are a superspreader.
My question to them is simple
We did not test it will spread corona fast
More people will got sick and more will die
Then time come pakistan should be like italy mexico or iran with mass graves
But its not happen.daily deths and new cases going down .
It means corona is in conteol but indians are out of control they can not digest we win on corona

It means corona is in conteol but indians are out of control they can not digest we win on corona

Indians are the most pathetic creatures roaming on this planet. LOL the figures don't lie. India is a superspreader. India is dealing with mass casualties. Its health system is collapsing.

Worse, India is only at the beginning of the corona pandemic. The worst has yet to come.

Pakistan is coping well and the figures don't lie.

I did not want to say but I will say now.

Testing is low in Pakistan not because people are not getting infected but due to political reason.

2nd I don't trust on death counts around the world including India and Pakistan.

Back
Top Bottom