What's new

Nearly 1,000 ‘surplus’ PIA employees laid off!

The worst part is that political appointees are illiterates. PIA is not the only institution having surplus employees. Bastard zardari and bureaucrats have also fcked Karachi water board, local government , education department and many other institutions .Many departments are facing such issues. I know personally 18 grade ghost employee of Karachi water board who even can't write a formal letter.
PPP has spreaded cancer in adminstrative system of Pakistan for generations to come.

What you just stated confirms that you have no experience in the corporate world and hence debating with you is useless. HR reports to CEO and works (hiring/firing) to meet corporate goals. If the PPP and PMLN forced thousands of political jobs and CEO couldn't do jack, then HR won't do jack either, except for burdening an already sinking ship with hundreds of more jobs in a useless department.

Chairman shouldn't be doing what the HR should.

What you just stated confirms that you have no experience in the corporate world and hence debating with you is useless. HR reports to CEO and works (hiring/firing) to meet corporate goals. If the PPP and PMLN forced thousands of political jobs and CEO couldn't do jack, then HR won't do jack either, except for burdening an already sinking ship with hundreds of more jobs in a useless department.

Easy there jimbo. You misread my statement, probably have a comprehension problem.
Anyway; the upper management is the real reason the PIA ship sank.

Disgraceful decision.

I just lost my job as a pilot for PIA, the thing is I never even got to experience my first flight, still got he paycheques so it's not all bad.

What a bimbo, buzz off

Pia should buy used A 380 for hajj and umrah use lahore via khi to madina

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom