What's new

Nearly 1,000 ‘surplus’ PIA employees laid off!

Good, Fk em. They should had been kicked out 15 years back.
oh that did happen in 200s..you know what happened next..
those people were retrospectively reinstated and paid 15 years of pay and pension..they became instant millionaires and die hard fans of zardari and sharifs

PIA ha lot of contract stuff..i.e they see sto need extra stuff than what is sanctioned..i wonder why

As long as they were surplus on merit and not politics. PIA has been the concubine of PPP for political appointees and favors.

Zardari hired most of the sabotage people, but those can't be removed because Zardari people are PTI.

There is a guy in my street, who is originally from Hazara(hindko speaker), who is an employee at PIA, never seen him going to office, runs his own business, and regularly draws his pay from PIA.
Another guy, drives taxi, but he is teacher at local govt school. Same story.
When CEO of PIA also takes the affairs as part Time job, then you can't do much to correct things. Just fire everyone in the management in second layer just below the CEO(head harami) and CEO him self.

And when exactly do you plan on reporting these to the PIA management? Have you done your part as a responsible citizen? When you don't and you are just ok seeing them, then others are "ok" too and the whole shit keeps on going...

And when exactly do you plan on reporting these to the PIA management? Have you done your part as a responsible citizen? When you don't and you are just ok seeing them, then others are "ok" too and the whole shit keeps on going...

Report it? To who?
You know about PIAs german CEO? What happened to him? Just to remove him, as he wanted to improve, he was framed, things were deliberately made worse, just like Shoaib Malik and Co did their part against Serfaraz. But who lost the overall game? Pakistan. You know why the HQ of everything moved to Islamabad? Because the boss of every HARAMI chain sits there and its easy to manipulate things over there (mainly in G, F, and H sectors).
Pakistan needs a better driving force, who doesn't require knowledge of these bureaucrats. A force who has her own resources, and do two things : 1) order these bureaucrats to accomplish one task 2) if they fail, just either fire them or demote them, just like East Indian company did to British officers.

Last edited:
PIA is full of corrupt politician recruits, who oy harmed PIA. Good to see most of them have been fired & this process should continue forward.

Reduce 50% employees and hired contract workers with better pay but without any benefit. Contract employees can’t join work union because they are only contractor.

PIA must do employees re-evaluations to track the employees performance. Whistle blower act can applied to all departments and in every government institution. Anyone who provides any information about ghost employees or any wrong doing will be rewarded (5,000 10,000 or 50,000 depend on the case).
To eliminate ghost employees in every department, PIA must use biometric login with CC Camera to make sure the finger print match the person.
View attachment 576687

Start with PIA and then move to other government own businesses and institutions.
What need of time is that PIA stuff to be reduce atleast by 50% of todays standing.

Turkish Airlines
Fleet size 343
Employees 31,543
Ratio per plane Emp 91.96

PIA
Fleet size 32
Employees 10,000+
Ratio per plane Emp 312.5

Zardari gave 10,000 jobs to his party workers during his tenure plus Ganja league did the same in PIA only so we have 10 to 20 thousand FALTOU workers....need to get rid of them all.
There is roughly a global average of 50 persons per aircraft in airlines, PIA has 35 aircraft, so it has a need of only 1750 employees, 2000 at most. The rest is just churbi that needs to be cut off. those additional 10k are drawing hefty salaries, allowances and benefits, and are mostly redundant, and are the major cause of the loss.

Fake degree holders and political appionties

oh that did happen in 200s..you know what happened next..
those people were retrospectively reinstated and paid 15 years of pay and pension..they became instant millionaires and die hard fans of zardari and sharifs

PIA ha lot of contract stuff..i.e they see sto need extra stuff than what is sanctioned..i wonder why
I think after making profitable Govt should sell PIA so these crooks won't back again through theior political masters

While they're at it, the government should take back the profitable routes which were stolen from PIA and given to Khaqqan Abbassi's airline.

Would the HR department in a governmental organization be manned by Angels?
If not, then would those men have the balls to say no to the ruling government and lose their job?

This is what happens when you don't have a proper HR system.

Would the HR department in a governmental organization be manned by Angels?
If not, then would those men have the balls to say no to the ruling government and lose their job?

You've stumbled upon the infinite regress fallacy. Congratulations.

Last time I checked PIA number of permanent employees was around 14,000, with 3.5-4k contractual employees.

Not to mention the corrupt/stupids at CAA all a constant drain on tax payers.

Successive Govt strengthened the employee unions in PIA I know multiple people in PIA who are more of ghost employees they just go for attendance twice a day and primarily their business is as suppliers to PIA for one thing or the other. Those working in flight kitchen man its disgusting everything in their homes used for eating is the one from flight kitchen while the passengers are given elcheapo shezan juices (which taste more like calpol) the best quality turkish/imported juices are used in their homes. I couldn't even gather the list from toiletries to perfumes to shampoo/towels/kitchen rolls/toilet rolls to shaving kits to jams/ jellies/butter/juices hell even muffins are from the flight kitchen.

And they do it shamelessly two of the people from flight kitchen I know many I time I put them to shame in gatherings but somehow we have become corrupt ourselves with the statement "majboori hai kiya karain"

Back
Top Bottom