What's new

NDTV’s Nidhi Razdan hailed after she tells BJP’s Sambit Patra to ‘apologise or leave my show’

I see some Pakistanis like @Jf Thunder and @salarsikander and @@xxx[{ reading in.

I have a question for you guys.

The way you are seeing our Indian society polarized and us going at each others throats, do you guys or your father's have a similar discourse before (and while) Pakistan got radicalised during the Zia years and later?

I don't know what happened in that conversation that she got freaked out so easily..She was definitely not being hunted yesterday, at least no jurno allows himself or herself to be hunted on Tv. That's why four out of five panelists were against BJP yesterday. Arnab Goswami is a freak too, but never said "Get out" as far as I remember..

Yes. It exactly looked like this.

Arnob has threatened get out , will not allow, don't come on my show, dont threaten me, you cant touch me etc. plenty of times.

He's got big marbles. And some serious backing.

I see some Pakistanis like @Jf Thunder and @salarsikander and @@xxx[{ reading in.

The way you are seeing our Indian society polarized and us going at each others throats, do you guys or your father's have a similar discourse before (and while) Pakistan got radicalised during the Zia years and later?
The Socio-Political structure of India has evolved in such a way that a replication of Zia's Pakistan is completely impossible. Pakistan went a total opposite way since 1947 when it came to evolution of their domestic politics.

Arnob has threatened get out , will not allow, don't come on my show plenty of times.
My bad then. Missed this part completely.

Arnob has threatened get out , will not allow, don't come on my show plenty of times.
Arnad does not pretend to be tolerant or does shows about tolerance. It's the exclusive domain of the Leutyens Chor gang.

The Socio-Political structure of India has evolved in such a way that a replication of Zia's Pakistan is completely impossible. Pakistan went a total opposite way since 1947 when it came to evolution of their domestic politics.

My bad then. Missed this part completely.

I pray man. I pray ....

To my Xtian God and all the Hindu ones as well.

She is no force in journalism. Some fringe idiot minorities (NOt in religious sense) might have given her complement. NDTV's viewership is at bottom and they are facing money laundering charges. Their journos are insulted like anything by public. Some third rate people try to fabricate news and write article from news debate.

Why is cheapo BJP representative ending up there is something to ponder, for people like you.
He had an option to be not there.
Lol

Why is cheapo BJP representative ending up there is something to ponder, for people like you.
He had an option to be not there.
Lol

He was INVITED to the show you retard and he made the best of it.

The only way they could shut him was to cut his feed. I call that a victory.

In fact he should continue to go there and remind everyone of this incident every time he is on that show.

Hindus are not to be confused with Hindutva.

Hindutva took a page out of the Pakistani playbook with the Dharam Khatrein Mein narrative.

And came to power.

That narrative will be worked on over the next two years.
this narrative have been going on from pre independence days.
RSS wanted a hindu rashtra (nehru was opposed to pakistan bcoz he knew hindu extremists will demand the hindu equivalent of pakistan as well).
u just need a kick@ss idea to consolidate the majority to have the chair. unfortunately, such ideas, are aplenty in this part of the world.

That is rubbish.

Padamchen is convinced that Hindu India = muslim pakistan :lol:

Hindu = muslim

Xtian = angels.

No no

Xtian. Black pug nosed Dalit convert at that.

Rice bag.

Amen.

this narrative have been going on from pre independence days.
RSS wanted a hindu rashtra (nehru was opposed to pakistan bcoz he knew hindu extremists will demand the hindu equivalent of pakistan as well).
u just need a kick@ss idea to consolidate the majority to have the chair. unfortunately, such ideas, are aplenty in this part of the world.

Nehru is the same guy who wanted to partition India on the basis of religion :lol:

The same man who opposed the marriage of Indira gandhi to Feroz gandhi because he was muslim :lol:

Even Dr. Subramaniyan Swamy scores better than Nehru in this regard.

Its funny to now see you picture Nehru as some sort of a "secular" messiah. LOL.

All Jinnah wanted was a separate electorate for muslims and for that he had agreed to stay with India. SAME as AMBEDKAR :lol:

LOL at your understanding of History.

That is rubbish.

Hindu = muslim

Xtian = angels.

Amen.

Nehru is the same guy who wanted to partition India on the basis of religion :lol:

The same man who opposed the marriage of Indira gandhi to Feroz gandhi because he was muslim :lol:

Its funny to now see you picture Nehru as some sort of a "secular" messiah. LOL.

All Jinnah wanted was a separate electorate for muslims and for that he had agreed to stay with India. SAME as AMBEDKAR :lol:

Feroze GHANDY was a Zoroastrian Parsi.

Not a Muslim.

You Sanghis and your snake oil is too predictable. But needs to be corrected at every opportunity.

Cheers.

Feroze GHANDY was a Zoroastrian Parsi.

Not a Muslim.

You Sanghis and your snake oil is too predictable. But needs to be corrected at every opportunity.

Cheers.

So, please tell us how and why Gandhi's hijacked Gandhi's name? ;)

I agree that not all upper castes are ecstatic at the dalit movement. We have not yet achieved the real political power we deserve. Kanshi Ram was a great leader, unfortunately Mayawati turned out to be a extremely dumb and dangerous.

I have not forgotten any dalit death. What I am pointing to is the obvious double standards in how a dalit death by upper caste is magnified and thousands of deaths in hands of muslims is brushed under the carpet.
Do you know in UP that muslims won't dare molest the upper caste Hindu woman. Their target more often than not are the lower caste, poor girls? Ever wonder why?

We true dalits remember what Bhim our greatest leader said about Muslims and Christians. Few sold out dalits may have forgotten him but many of us have not.

I don't care what you believe or not about me. I am only here putting across facts. When crap hits the fan, I have seen first hand who comes to our rescue and who takes advantage of us and I am not talking 100 years back or even 50 years back. I am talking about NOW.

Do you even know who sponsored Bhim Rao and paid for his education? Do a bit of research, the answer would stun the life out of you.

First para: cudnt agree more.

Second para: if u compare about atrocities on dalits by muslims and by hindus (in any time period), u wud see the obvious. i m not saying muslims are doodh ka dhula n all, but hindus arent the same either and so are the dalits. regarding brushing under the carpet, have a look impartially under the carpet, u wud know better.

Third Para: i dunno much about what the learned doctor said about the muslims, christians or zulus for the matter, but i definitely know what he said about brahmanical hinduism (not to be confused with ordinary ppl) and the ppl who adhere to it. if hinduism would be so great as u so eloquently put, he would not have converted to buddhism.

Fourth para: Fair point, you shouldnt care, but at least u cud answer.
regarding the crap hitting the fan, i have also seen the recent atrocities on dalits and the agitation that followed n is still following. i wud say this as crap hitting a frigging rolce royce jet engine.
well, it may be the payback for all the services our hindu brothers have been doing for all these centuries.

Fifth para : i know it was the raja, in whose court bhim's father was an accountant or something. the raja even gave his name "ambedkar" to bhim so that he could have the scholarship.
when he returned and joined the maharaja's office, other employees (including the peon) never forgot to make bhim realize his roots. point being, for one good and progressive hindu, there are scores of others who are illiterate and biased.

That is rubbish.

Hindu = muslim

Xtian = angels.

Amen.

i think its u who need to check ur "facts".

First para: cudnt agree more.

Second para: if u compare about atrocities on dalits by muslims and by hindus (in any time period), u wud see the obvious. i m not saying muslims are doodh ka dhula n all, but hindus arent the same either and so are the dalits. regarding brushing under the carpet, have a look impartially under the carpet, u wud know better.

Third Para: i dunno much about what the learned doctor said about the muslims, christians or zulus for the matter, but i definitely know what he said about brahmanical hinduism (not to be confused with ordinary ppl) and the ppl who adhere to it. if hinduism would be so great as u so eloquently put, he would not have converted to buddhism.

Fourth para: Fair point, you shouldnt care, but at least u cud answer.
regarding the crap hitting the fan, i have also seen the recent atrocities on dalits and the agitation that followed n is still following. i wud say this as crap hitting a frigging rolce royce jet engine.
well, it may be the payback for all the services our hindu brothers have been doing for all these centuries.

Fifth para : i know it was the raja, in whose court bhim's father was an accountant or something. the raja even gave his name "ambedkar" to bhim so that he could have the scholarship.
when he returned and joined the maharaja's office, other employees (including the peon) never forgot to make bhim realize his roots. point being, for one good and progressive hindu, there are scores of others who are illiterate and biased.

Glad we agree on something.

Second para: I don't agree with you on this. Reservations are brought in to address the historical grievances of Dalits. This was done by consensus. Many Hindus may not have agreed but many also did agree. This is an important fact which we should not ignore. Does not mean all Upper castes are dhud ka dhula. There are scores that still view Dalits as nothing more than cretin BUT here is the important and interesting fact. We Dalits can fight Upper caste people with gutso NOW, because the law is partial to us and social coverage is towards us in this fight. In fight with Muslims, Dalits never get the coverage and hence no recourse.

Third para: All you need to do google buddy. Bramhanical Hindusim is dead. Bramhims are now living worse than dalits, let them be. Current Hinduism is all about OBC's, it's mandal castes that are at the forefront of Hinduism. if you don't believe me, look at the leaders in RSS and BJP. I would love to convert to Buddhism but there is no security in there. You really want to look at what happening between Islam and Buddhism on a global scale? In his time Bhimrao was right in doing what he did. with things changing, we can make up our mind to ensure greater security for our children and that is through Hinduism.

Fourth Para: The current Sharanpur one? Sorry but I have a lot of inside info than you on this. This was planned meticulously to divert attention from the Muslim - Dalit fight that happened days before that. Wait for few days, the information will be out in open. And guess what, the UP govt has not favoured anyone in this case and has booked anyone involved in this. Isn't that what we want at the end of the day? Equality and no pandering to anyone?

Fifth one: Bhim life was not easy but it's also a lesson to all of us. His life is like Mahabharatha, there are no right or wrong but a lesson in frailty of human life and how our circumstances impact us. It was a Hindu who made Bhim rao into the visionary he became and it was other Hindus who shaped his life in understanding the dirt that accumulated in Hinduism.

First, do you agree that sanghis try to sell the snake oil that Feroze was a Muslim?

Sanghis? is that suppose to be an insult to Hindus?
Ok, we tried to sell oil, now please confirm if Congress has been selling snake oil to Indians for past 70 years.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom