What's new

NDTV is now decrying the celebration of 15th August

As far as i have noticed NDTV and India Today groups are the most neutral media houses in India.
No, actually they are the most biased news channels, these promote fascism with illegal fundings. The most unbiased news channels are Times Now and Zee News, these channels care for every Indian equally.

Yes, he is neutral.

Being a kunt to everyone is a facet of neutrality.
Bashing everyone you invite for discussion is not neutral. It always seems like Arnab has more to say on a particular topic of debate then the representatives of different interested parties in his guest panel.
No, actually they are the most biased news channels, these promote fascism with illegal fundings. The most unbiased news channels are Times Now and Zee News, these channels care for every Indian equally.
Zee News.:o:o_O:bad::sick:

Bashing everyone you invite for discussion is not neutral. It always seems like Arnab has more to say on a particular topic of debate then the representatives of different interested parties in his guest panel.

How does bashing everyone not be a sign of neutrality? We are talking about neutrality here, not about boorishness of behaviour.

Your assertion was that NDTV and India Today are most neutral media.I took exception to that as they are probably most biased media house in India and their format is 5 vs 1 in favor on UPA/Left in any debate.In same post you also gave example of Arnab and NewX to compare with your so called 'neutral' NDTV et al.

Now I do not know about NewsX, but Aranab is infinitely more neutral than NDTV crowd. He has bashed BJP badly ,on many occasions, and tore their spokesperson a new one. An equivalent of this has never been done by NDTV.

How does bashing everyone not be a sign of neutrality? We are talking about neutrality here, not about boorishness of behaviour.

Your assertion was that NDTV and India Today are most neutral media.I took exception to that as they are probably most biased media house in India and their format is 5 vs 1 in favor on UPA/Left in any debate.In same post you also gave example of Arnab and NewX to compare with your so called 'neutral' NDTV et al.

Now I do not know about NewsX, but Aranab is infinitely more neutral than NDTV crowd. He has bashed BJP badly ,on many occasions, and tore their spokesperson a new one. An equivalent of this has never been done by NDTV.
None of the NDTV jurnos are boorish. I don't know how you came to that conclusion. And your counter to that is sensationalism??

Being neutral doesn't means you bash congress one day and BJP the next day. It's about asking genuine questions on a genuine debate and then allowing your guest to express their views and contradict the opposition (if any).

Dear NDTV Freedom of speech does not protect you from the consequences of saying stupid $hit...

I love the debates of NDTV and Barkha Dutt is true patriotic lady. Kindly check the comments made by Mehbooba Mufti for Wani and then let me know whether Modi who is supporting Mufti govt is patriotic or not!

Its good to be a liberal, neutral news channel but the utter shamelessness and sympathy shown towards anti national forces blows the mask off its real face. This channel should be banned and tried for its anti-national activities.

I saw that program and I am convinced there is something wrong with rNDtv.

Most hilarious part of the debate was the objection to 8 feet flag...why the objection? No one knows?
It was as anti-national a program as it could get.

These people can't comment BJP on governance and corruption, hence they are creating these issues...

BJP should just boycott these kinds of programs.

Pakistan Defence Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom