What's new

NDTV is now decrying the celebration of 15th August

Its good to be a liberal, neutral news channel but the utter shamelessness and sympathy shown towards anti national forces blows the mask off its real face. This channel should be banned and tried for its anti-national activities.

jingonism is excepted from hindu nationalists but not from rationale people like you . At least you should be thankful for the fact that it is because of the relentless campaign run by the likes of ndtv that India remains pretty secular even in the midst of a communal rein and you are free to make posts like this

Debunking the TRP myth, NDTV remains the highly watched channel in Opinion makers in foreign capital and Fifth state.

Thus shows produced for the key audience, not for common Indian public

Excellent post
@TejasMk3 you asked why bjp leaders give exclusion to ndtv . The reason ^

jingonism is excepted from hindu nationalists but not from rationale people like you . At least you should be thankful for the fact that it is because of the relentless campaign run by the likes of ndtv that India remains pretty secular even in the midst of a communal rein and you are free to make posts like this

Excellent post
@TejasMk3 you asked why bjp leaders give exclusion to ndtv . The reason ^

Aagaya RSS Chaddhi wala .......

As far as i have noticed NDTV and India Today groups are the most neutral media houses in India. I have seen them reporting against the UPA regime the same way they are doing against the NDA right now. They are far better then Arnab and that bihari Deepak Chaorasia or news x for that matter.
And no pandey ji I am not going to scratch your back.:D

I am not sure is that a serious comment or you are trolling NDTV

Ontopic: NDTV

thani-oruvan.jpg

Pakistan Defence Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom