What's new

NDTV is now decrying the celebration of 15th August

WTF is wrong with Pranoy Roy and his concubine Barkha Dutt of NDTV? This idiot channel of the CongrASS needs to be shut down pronto. And that sickular woman charged for sedition too!

In the same breath why shouldnt we Right wingers mock only rNDTV and one particular journalist coz they only showcase Right wingers in the bad ligh while every other idology is equally good/bad in India.

So if they have right to single us out . .so do we !

Tali dono hathon se bajti hai janaab . U rub my back and i ll rub yours.
As far as i have noticed NDTV and India Today groups are the most neutral media houses in India. I have seen them reporting against the UPA regime the same way they are doing against the NDA right now. They are far better then Arnab and that bihari Deepak Chaorasia or news x for that matter.
And no pandey ji I am not going to scratch your back.:D

As far as i have noticed NDTV and India Today groups are the most neutral media houses in India. I have seen them reporting against the UPA regime the same way they are doing against the NDA right now. They are far better then Arnab and that bihari Deepak Chaorasia or news x for that matter.
NDTV is as neutral as Rahul Gandhi is youth

I have always seen their debates extremely one sided. Though they did take some issues against UPA, it was always with kid gloves with counter questions coming from anchors on any of the reports.

NDTV is as neutral as Rahul Gandhi is youth
Compared to the other political leaders of this country(some from his own political group), he is young since he's still under 50. Just sayin not a fan.:whistle:
I have always seen their debates extremely one sided. Though they did take some issues against UPA, it was always with kid gloves with counter questions coming from anchors on any of the reports.
That depends on what you are debating. There is always one side which is more sinful or biased then the other. Still they are the most neutral media houses in India compared to Arnab or that guy who copies Arnab in the news x.

That depends on what you are debating. There is always one side which is more sinful or biased then the other. Still they are the most neutral media houses in India compared to Arnab or that guy who copies Arnab in the news x.
Other news channels are high or noise and NDTV lesser so.
But I disagree regarding neutrality.

Other news channels are high or noise and NDTV lesser so.
But I disagree regarding neutrality.
Maybe you've seen some report which was pro congress. I may have missed it but i still stand with my views on NDTV and India Today.

independence day was not 'celebrated' as such when I was a kid... pretty disappointing affair... nothing on dd1, the celebration was kept for republic day... I once asked my RSS bowdhik pramukh he said its coz lots of hindus died around that day... I put the desh bhakti tape into the cassete player and ate the sweets mom made silently...

Liberals the world over has been trying to destroy Nationalism and Nationalistic sentiments, along with destroying native cultural practices.
You blame the liberals?-the only people who stand for minority rights?

independence day was not 'celebrated' as such when I was a kid... pretty disappointing affair... nothing on dd1, the celebration was kept for republic day... I once asked my RSS bowdhik pramukh he said its coz lots of hindus died around that day... I put the desh bhakti tape into the cassete player and ate the sweets mom made silently...
What!:o:No laddu.
My school people distributed 5rs perk/munch, as laddu was too traditional for a convent R.C.D.S. school.:P

What!:o:No laddu.
My school people distributed 5rs perk/munch, as laddu was too traditional for a convent R.C.D.S. school.:P
i studied in govt school... dont remember any laddu.. may be they gave... it was exhausting getting up early... walking about shouting vande mataram, bharat mata ki jai, inqilab zindabad( it seems quite inappropriate but i did not know the meaning then) ... ending with headmaster unfurling the flag and giving some boring speech...
republic day, same drill but exciting always.

LOL!!!

Arnab is one of the most neutral anchor in India. I have seen him ripping a new one to BJP spokesperson; while the worst that NDTV did to UPA in a debate was to put three UPA people against one anti-UPA person with anchor siding with UPA and calling it a day.

Being a boor is independent of neutrality.

i studied in govt school... dont remember any laddu.. may be they gave... it was exhausting getting up early... walking about shouting vande mataram, bharat mata ki jai, inqilab zindabad( it seems quite inappropriate but i did not know the meaning then) ... ending with headmaster unfurling the flag and giving some boring speech...
republic day, same drill but exciting always.
Bharat mata ki jai is ok, i too did that in school. The worst part was the marchpast we had to do for the guest of honour(generally someone from Konark Corps, Indian Army, Jodhpur). In the seniors secondary years we were the preferable choice for parades and even though we were pathetic with no hand-leg coordination, the Chief Guest from the army always looked happy by our efforts.
LOL!!!

Arnab is one of the most neutral anchor in India. I have seen him ripping a new one to BJP spokesperson; while the worst that NDTV did to UPA in a debate was to put three UPA people against one anti-UPA person with anchor siding with UPA and calling it a day.

Being a boor is independent of neutrality.
Arnab is the most neutral:cheesy:
I wont oppose your views but maybe your definition of neutral is a bit different from mine's.

Bharat mata ki jai is ok, i too did that in school. The worst part was the marchpast we had to do for the guest of honour(generally someone from Konark Corps, Indian Army, Jodhpur). In the seniors secondary years we were the preferable choice for parades and even though we were pathetic with no hand-leg coordination, the Chief Guest from the army always looked happy by our efforts.

Arnab is the most neutral:cheesy:
I wont oppose your views but maybe your definition of neutral is a bit different from mine's.
i was talking about inqilab zindabad... lol.. guess we were just copying freedom fighters...
some even wore nehru caps...
we did not do the march during independence day... its the police that did... on republic day however schools were allowed to participate.. which was fun... sometimes a few kids will faint due to heat and exhaustion... never from my school coz we were better obviously.. :)

Pakistan Defence Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom