What's new

NDA VS UPA

Then how come is he roaming free??? can you provide a source for that
There is a thing called bail mate:)
Plus has any thing been proven against the congress ministers in 2g or coalgate? No so lets not have double standards,
i am from mumbai too and i rarely comment on topics such as these cuz there is no logic used . both parties are tainted by certain individuals which do not represent the party .

ontopic : UPA scams worth :
waise hi hamara vote rahul ko hi jaayega

baar baar ek comment de k apna aur hamara time kyu waste kar raheho bhai go sleep

tu apna time nahn kharab kar raha faltu ke chutiype post karke ? ya tujhe gandagi failane ke paise mil rahe hai ?

ontopic : UPA scams worth :

tu apna time nahn kharab kar raha faltu ke chutiype post karke ? ya tujhe gandagi failane ke paise mil rahe hai ?
bhai gaali galoj mat kar warna tere post cyber crime ko report karna padega aur next time dont ever reply on my thread i dont misbhave with anybody hence i dont like people misbehaving with me.

bhai gaali galoj mat kar warna tere post cyber crime ko report karna padega aur next time dont ever reply on my thread i dont misbhave with anybody hence i dont like people misbehaving with me.

bacho bacho sab so jao nahin toh pappu ke bhade ke tattu aa jayenge :lol:

ps .. Chal tune bol diya toh gaali nahin deta .. :)

waise hi hamara vote rahul ko hi jaayega

baar baar ek comment de k apna aur hamara time kyu waste kar raheho bhai go sleep
bhai main to puri raat jagne wala hun!! Tum so jao...5 saal bad uthna agle election ke time pe :) is bar to khangress ka koi chance nai hai...btw I admire how you reply to insulting posts...I have nothing against you. Its just that this khangress is a BIATCH!!

bhai main to puri raat jagne wala hun!! Tum so jao...5 saal bad uthna agle election ke time pe :) is bar to khangress ka koi chance nai hai...btw I admire how you reply to insulting posts...I have nothing against you. Its just that this khangress is a BIATCH!!
positive criticism is always welcome but bhai mere modi will b always pm in waiting hard feeling for u

positive criticism is always welcome but bhai mere modi will b always pm in waiting hard feeling for u
yaar I am not a fan of Modi either but the tragedy is that we dont have any other choice. Our country cant take another term of UPA...:undecided: We will be back to 1980s-90s

Last edited:
yaar I am not a fan of Modi either but the tragedy is that we dont have any other choice. Our country cant take another term of UPA...:undecided: We will be back to 1980s-90s

DAVOS: Reposing faith in India's growth story, leaders gathered at the World Economic Forum ( WEF) today said the country remains a good place to do business and its fundamentals are quite strong.

The optimistic views about India were discussed at the session 'The India Outlook', that also saw the participation of Finance Minister P Chidambaram.

Japanese financial major Nomura's CEO (EMEA) Jeremy Bennett said that India still remains a great place to do business.

Read more at:
India good place to do business, says experts at WEF - The Economic Times

DAVOS: Reposing faith in India's growth story, leaders gathered at the World Economic Forum ( WEF) today said the country remains a good place to do business and its fundamentals are quite strong.

The optimistic views about India were discussed at the session 'The India Outlook', that also saw the participation of Finance Minister P Chidambaram.

Japanese financial major Nomura's CEO (EMEA) Jeremy Bennett said that India still remains a great place to do business.

Read more at:
you surely know wat happened a few months back when Rs. reached 68...........our economy was on the edge...last april we were at 54 and by september we were at 68...upa once more and our country will be another ussr

Read more at:

Nomura also said that a Modi led government is best for India.

https://www.google.com.au/url?sa=t&...=IsiacZkK6j0DALElIdUlEg&bvm=bv.59568121,d.cGU

Back
Top Bottom