What's new

NDA VS UPA

Of course, lets have a discussion. Regarding Karnataka I am very very glad BJP had been taught a lesson for its corruption and dreadfull infighting. I even supported Congress wrt Karnataka.
With respect to India now congress must be booted out.
Congress Corruption >>>> BJP corruption :P Unfortunately in Indian politics we dont have virgins yet in corruption matter. So its better to choose the lesser of the 2 evils..!

Kani is DMK. As is Raja the main accused in 2G.

What do you make of the BJPs chances of an alliance with the main political parties in TN?

You think so? OMC revenues are about 10,000 Crore annually and the reason why Modi brought Yeddy back into BJP is because he wants a cut in that cash. Now go figure.

Really? OMC yo mean really? Do you know that those companies are provided subsidies on every ml of oil sold in market and there are a drastic recoveries?
You can loot only if there is something bro. Moreover your post of this is just rheotic without substance. Expecrt better from a senior member.

Really? OMC yo mean really? Do you know that those companies are provided subsidies on every ml of oil sold in market and there are a drastic recoveries?
You can loot only if there is something bro. Moreover your post of this is just rheotic without substance. Expecrt better from a senior member.

Do you even know what OMC stands for maggot?

What do you make of the BJPs chances of an alliance with the main political parties in TN?

None. DMK is too afraid of losing Muslim vote, as its vote share is already historic low. No formal alliances before elections.
AIADMK is playing well at the moment. It may even decide who forms govt at the centre. It sure to win atleast 30+ seats at the LS. So after elections, AIADMK might give outside support. Amma might even demand PM seat if such a situation arises, who knows.? As far as I believe its ADMK-BJP combo after LS elections.
Congress is a no-touch for any party right now due to SL debacle. So any high winning party going to BJP is a natural choice.

Do you even know what OMC stands for maggot?

General perception is oil marketing Companies you idiot. Thats what you think of suddenly if you are educated enough.

None. DMK is too afraid of losing Muslim vote, as its vote share is already historic low. No formal alliances before elections.
AIADMK is playing well at the moment. It may even decide who forms govt at the centre. It sure to win atleast 30+ seats at the LS. So after elections, AIADMK might give outside support. Amma might even demand PM seat if such a situation arises, who knows.? As far as I believe its ADMK-BJP combo after LS elections.
Congress is a no-touch for any party right now due to SL debacle. So any high winning party going to BJP is a natural choice.

General perception is oil marketing Companies you idiot. Thats what you think of suddenly if you are educated enough.

You third rate, IGNORANT, ILLITERATE clown. WTF would I talk about OIL COMPANIES wrt Yeddy. Do you even know anything about this. Of course you don't, but that didn;'t stop you jumping in like a monkey to troll did it? WHy don't you first do your homework before trolling here maggot?

You third rate, IGNORANT, ILLITERATE clown. WTF would I talk about OIL COMPANIES wrt Yeddy. Do you even know anything about this. Of course you don't, but that didn;'t stop you jumping in like a monkey to troll did it? WHy don't you first do your homework before trolling here maggot?

Look I know some corruption scandal with a company related to O. I have never got that place in my tongue or my mind. A literate mind will get only about OMC. If you guys urself form a abbrevation then I am not responsible.

Look I know some corruption scandal with a company related to O. I have never got that place in my tongue or my mind. A literate mind will get only about OMC. If you guys urself form a abbrevation then I am not responsible.

READ. Don't SPECULATE. Yeddy had specific allegations against him, get some background first.

guys plz compare what bjp done good for India and what congress done . Don't make this thread allegations thread .

Let me guess you are a die hard congress supporter?:)

Nope. He is an Indian muslim who finds it hard to reconcile to the fact the NaMo is going to be PM and has realised AAP is just a wet dream and is reverting back to basics, which is CONgress.

Harsh, but simply the truth. Add Guynextdoor to that list along with a few others. Funny to watch them run around in a frenzy. :cheesy:

You're talking to someone from Bangalore. Take your rhetoric elsewhere. He isn't coming back here.

And you are replying to a guy in Mumbai but my family origins is from Allahbad(a town in UP) now if we are done exchanging personal information can you answer my question please. Are any of those allegations against Yeddy proven in the court of law or are just as of now only baseless allegations???

And you are replying to a guy in Mumbai but my family origins is from Allahbad(a town in UP) now if we are done exchanging personal information can you answer my question please. Are any of those allegations against Yeddy proven in the court of law or are just as of now only baseless allegations???

All of them have been proved

Back
Top Bottom