What's new

Naya KPK | News & Updates on the development in KPK.

Whats the update on this? I'm eagerly looking forward to see this force as operational.

This is from recent. so I am guessing it would take about 6 months atleast to train the first batch.

Great to see Imran Khan bringing positive change in KPK and hopefully by the time next elections come people will line up to vote for him in masses. Hopefully he continues to make positive decisions and stays clear of any more blunders on the national stage. I truly believe Pakistan will achieve what it is capable off, if Imran khan comes to power.

Lol this dude @Rasengan is such an idiot.
Like really dude after 210 pages filled with positive news and project and policy updates and improvement in KPK you still say that nothing has been done in KPK?
You blind or something?

i was reading his previous post and i find him very stupid, who is this guy, trying to prove some thing while abusing others, this is hilarious.. @Rasengan as your name shows your childish character from Naruto, stop acting like fool, respect other members even if you have difference of opinion, you are not in your school canteen..

i was reading his previous post and i find him very stupid, who is this guy, trying to prove some thing while abusing others, this is hilarious.. @Rasengan as your name shows your childish character from Naruto, stop acting like fool, respect other members even if you have difference of opinion, you are not in your school canteen..

He's an idiot.

State-of the-art: New general bus stand in the works

PESHAWAR: The Khyber-Pakhtunkhwa government has planned to construct a new state-of-the-art general bus stand in the heart of the provincial capital.

Speaking to The Express Tribune, Municipal Corporation Peshawar Administrator Syed Zafar Ali Shah said the two-storey building will be constructed adjacent to the present general bus stand and will be equipped with facilities at par with Bacha Khan International Airport.

“Rs2 billion is the cost of the project and will be completed over a period of 18 months,” he said, adding the 155-kanal site map is already being prepared. Shah said a Lahore-based private firm will construct the stand in coordination with the MCP, adding Chowk Yaadgar, Namak Mandi and Ghanta Ghar will also be refurbished.

“A sufficient amount has been allocated in the Annual Development Programme (ADP) for the beautification of the city,” he said. Shah said the administration is aware of the problems commuters face, claiming the new bus stand will improve the transport infrastructure of Peshawar.

Another municipal officer said the vehicles arriving will be parked on the first floor while those departing will be parked on the ground floor. He said a passenger lounge will be constructed while ticket booths will also be set up. “The municipal corporation will generate Rs500 million annually through fares,” he added.

Transporters have welcomed the initiative. Public Transport Owners Association (PTOA) Peshawar President Khan Zaman told The Express Tribune the announcement sounds promising as the existing bus stand is in a dilapidated condition.

Zaman said the government will formulate a cargo policy and fix luggage limits per passenger. Other association members Noor Muhammad, Yar Muhammad Afridi and Zahir Shah also welcomed the move.

mufti Mehmood flyover
just near completion
1102666663-1.jpg

I DON'T WANT TO ARGUE WITH YOU ANYMORE AND THE REASON IS THAT YOU WAS BORN AS A DULLARD.

Technically you quoted my post first, henceforth you initiated the discourse of the debate with me Chai Wala:) In addition, its hilarious to witness the outcome of your frustration on such a simple topic in which you failed to refute my allegations. Furthermore, you illiterate fool there is no need to use capital locks on all your words:)

Lol this dude @@Rasengan is such an idiot.
Like really dude after 210 pages filled with positive news and project and policy updates and improvement in KPK you still say that nothing has been done in KPK?
You blind or something?

Its astounding to witness the regressive mindset of Pakistani's, who don't actually think before they utter such nonsense. I have clearly advocated at the beginning, that PTI as a political party should be accredited for bringing social change to KPK. However, I am entitled within the rules of this forum to express my opinion on the subject, that it was disappointing to see the low level of investment flow within the province. The link put forward by Chai Wala, on the $1 billion investment was a hoax, because no such company actually exists in China with that designated corporate name. Therefore, you should make an appointment with specsavers and purchase some glasses, before you accuse others of blindness.

i was reading his previous post and i find him very stupid, who is this guy, trying to prove some thing while abusing others, this is hilarious.. @@Rasengan as your name shows your childish character from Naruto, stop acting like fool, respect other members even if you have difference of opinion, you are not in your school canteen..

Your entire paragraph was full of gibberish nonsense, because it contained no detailed analysis of why my messages, where inadequate to your taste. Technically, Razahassan1997 quoted my commentary first and he had the audacity to insult me, just because my sentiment on the subject was different to his. Henceforth, I gave him a taste of his own medicine which has psychologically effected him deeply, since he was forced to use capital locks on his correspondence. I will never respect an individual who would accuse me of supporting patwaris, just because I criticize PTI. Furthermore, Naruto is the third best selling manga series in the history of Japan and people of all ages across the world actually have an interests in it. Clearly, you have no understanding on the cultural traditional significance of manga comics on the Japanese population, otherwise you would not have made such a soundless argument.

Technically you quoted my post first, henceforth you initiated the discourse of the debate with me Chai Wala:) In addition, its hilarious to witness the outcome of your frustration on such a simple topic in which you failed to refute my allegations. Furthermore, you illiterate fool there is no need to use capital locks on all your words:)

I thought that you will be a reasonable man and will understand what I say but you are a senseless human being. Kiddo I quoted you first and now I am saying that I don't want to argue with you anymore. You failed to prove your allegations and as far as I am concerned I proved everything what I want to. I have this entire thread as my source while you don't have any. You are a kiddo, kiddo :D Capital words were used for a capital idiot. My frustation? Mr. Kiddo if you have a look at our posts you started doing personal attacks first because you wasn't able to prove your incorrect allegations mr. jahil.

@waleed3601 @Khalidr this user @Rasengan has quoted you and I am sure that he will do personal attacks on both of you because he can't do anything except that. Have a look above on his previous posts which contains something for both of you. Basically, he don't know how to quote anyone that's why you guys didn't received any notification.

Back
Top Bottom