What's new

Naya KPK | News & Updates on the development in KPK.

1489005_916483885037473_2605841429178626016_n.jpg

To boost female literacy rate in the province, the Khyber-Pakhtunkhwa government has decided to establish 1,000 community schools for girls in all 25 districts.

This initiative is a proactive stance by the provincial government to overcome the hurdles of illiteracy and to recognize the rights and dignity of female members of Pakistani society.

New Ambulance at KTH Hospital Peshawar

B9ntYKOCIAAwYAY.jpg

Traffic Education Mobile in Hayatabad Peshawar, educating people to drive in their own lanes

B9nsfvECMAApk2S.jpg

B9nsizHCcAAaQ4H.jpg

B9ns3E2CEAA1UXR.jpg

B9ns7xSCEAAF9FZ.jpg

Another dispute center opened up to serve the people of kpk

B9ijqY_IMAEHrNL.jpg:large

MNA kohat sheryar Afridi built a road in Sheikh Ziarat Allah Dad UC PK 37 from his own Fund.

B9erpDMCQAAPtBA.jpg

B9eseS1CYAANmaF.jpg

PTI government has failed badly it seems.

I will suggest you to get some proofs because no one here is going to trust what you blindly mention. We have 200+ pages thread going on which shows there progress.

Do you support PPP (Bilawal)? If yes then you should see their 30+ years performance in Sindh and there recent 5 years in federal.

I will suggest you to get some proofs because no one here is going to trust what you blindly mention. We have 200+ pages thread going on which shows there progress.

Do you support PPP (Bilawal)? If yes then you should see their 30+ years performance in Sindh and there recent 5 years in federal.

Do I need to remind you of the promises which PTI made soon after elections ?

Do I need to remind you of the promises which PTI made soon after elections ?

Okay, Go ahead remind me those promises. I will then tell you the resources which a provincial govt have and then I will ask you about their performance. Every political party make promises before elections not only in Pakistan but in entire world. PTI at least is doing much better then all the other provinces and political parties. No body can remove the mess of 65+ years in just a year or two.

Shall I remind you the performance not promises by PPP in every elections? Shall I remind you there most recent federal and provincial performance?

Back
Top Bottom