What's new

Naxals killed RSS leader in Chhattisgarh to avenge the abrogation of article 370

They advanced your backward nation of witch doctors. In fact, any invading race advanced your nation of witch doctors. It's high time you learned to be at peace with this reality and stop erasing your history and stop pretending Hindutva brought you to the place you're at in the world. Brits and Mughals did the heavy lifting and have now taken their leave hence have no active influence in the subcontinent. So to emulate or at the very least respect them is not "Stockholm syndrome", it's respect for history. Consider that next time you rename a historical treasure like Allahabad or Mughalsarai.
You do dua to your masters ,,We have preserved our culture unlike many around us..

There is no link between Article 370 & Article 371.

Naga people live both in India and Myanmar.

Nagas want an Independent home land comprising lands from both India and Myanmar.

Even if India agrees to Naga's demand, Myanmar (and China) would never agree to an Independent Naga home land on their borders which could be used by the West against them.

Frankly, Greater Nagaland is a bigger headache for China & Myanmar than it is to India.

View attachment 576777

https://www.researchgate.net/figure/Territory-claimed-as-Nagalim_fig1_263679826

Then India should give them a free state from within Indian boundaries and let China and Myanmar deal with the fall out. But something tells me India's entire 'federation' would start to crumble.

Getting converted by foreigners and naming missiles after your conqueror isnt Stockholm syndrome? :what:

Reverted and enlightened , revered the hero’s of our most loved religion .

Religion over everything.
One God we love like original Hindu not made up mumbo elephant monkey cow piss jumbo .

You converted from drinking water to drinking cow piss

Enjoy

You do dua to your masters ,,We have preserved our culture unlike many around us..

We do dua to only one . The master .

I see your culture everyday in western news , Rape , Lynch , modern day slavery if your born a slave you die a slave

Keep it savage culture from jungle

Reverted and enlightened , revered the hero’s of our most loved religion .

Religion over everything.
One God we love like original Hindu not made up mumbo elephant monkey cow piss jumbo .

You converted from drinking water to drinking cow piss

Enjoy

We do dua to only one . The master .

I see your culture everyday in western news , Rape , Lynch , modern day slavery if your born a slave you die a slave

Keep it savage culture from jungle
Little segregation showing what you really are wait for time ,it will be clear as daylight who are enlightened and who are enslaved..

Pak should support naxals with weapons trainning and gureilla warfare

I wonder why the Kashmiris have never been able to take the fight to mainland India. This was a flaw in Pakistans strategy from the start. The focus of the mujahideen attacks should've been mainland India instead of the valley.

Pak should support naxals with weapons trainning and gureilla warfare

Both China & Pakistan have been supporting the Naxals in India for many decades now.

I wonder why the Kashmiris have never been able to take the fight to mainland India. This was a flaw in Pakistans strategy from the start. The focus of the mujahideen attacks should've been mainland India instead of the valley.

Does 26/11 ring a bell?

Then India should give them a free state from within Indian boundaries and let China and Myanmar deal with the fall out. But something tells me India's entire 'federation' would start to crumble.

They already have state in India.

Little segregation showing what you really are wait for time ,it will be clear as daylight who are enlightened and who are enslaved..

You enslaved from birth .
You can’t rise up because you get put down by your master Brahmin race . they make you bathe in sewer for blessing make you drink urine for nourishment and both sewer water and urine is where your enlightenment come from which is drilled in you from birth .
Remember the master race you serve ? Your grandchild’s will also serve .

Freedom hah sharing your wife to master isn’t freedom .

You enslaved from birth .
You can’t rise up because you get put down by your master Brahmin race . they make you bathe in sewer for blessing make you drink urine for nourishment and both sewer water and urine is where your enlightenment come from which is drilled in you from birth .
Remember the master race you serve ? Your grandchild’s will also serve .

Freedom hah sharing your wife to master isn’t freedom .
Your enlightened mind is fully visible in these sentences..If you are repairable I would have tried it but you gone beyond ..

Back
Top Bottom