What's new

Naxals Blow up civillian bus in Dantewada. 50 Killed

now this Naxals are really pressing MY pressure points.:angry::angry:

EVERY DAY PEOPLE ARE DIEING JUST BECAUSE OUR GOVERNMENT IS NOT ABLE TO TAKE ANY SERIOUS ACTION.

HOW MANY PEOPLE WE HAVE TO SECRIFY TO LET OUR GOVT. KNOW THAT THIS MOTHER F********* NAXALS ARE TERRORISTS:angry::angry::angry::angry:

It seems the current Government of India has failed its citizens. A few days back, I didn't know about these "Maoists". 4 days ago, I learnt that they are Left-backed terrorists in your country attempting to seize power through violence and illegal methods. 2 days ago, I was shocked at the severity of Communist violence in India and how your government still continues to accept the Legal validity of Communism in India after so much bloodshed. Today, I am sure that the your country is governed by weak leaders who don't care for your public.

In democracy everybody has a right to express their views; not to kill people for power. Your choice would be to call for early elections at the best if you truly consider yourself a democracy.

Heavens forbid if there was anything even with smallest semblance to this, Swiss parties would declare Left as a militant branch by securing non-Left majority in the Parliament, have all Left leaders arrested for abetting militancy in the country and our forces though small, would do everything in the name of our country to uproot this evil.

I am shell-shocked that a big and powerful country like yours is bowing down to some uncivilized militants within your territory. This situation makes Pakistan more superior to you since their armed forces are at least fighting back. Your country isn't even doing that.

Rest in Peace to all those who died. May God give their families the strength.

after this shocking incident I dont see the NGOs,Human rights activists condemning those Bas****
or more locally in PDF ppl like Nemesis who support these inhumam SOB's.:angry:

where is the f*ckin bi*ch Arundhati now ??? I would like to hear her...how lucky for her that she or her own people were not travelling in that bus.:angry::angry:

It seems India is heading towards a Tiananmen style operation toward the maoists.. GOI is hesitating to use Army against its own citizens..

(Killings its own citizens by the killing machines ie Army/ Air force operation)

I am just sooooo dissappointed as these guys are hitting the nerves again and again. Why cant we appoint RAW and CBI to first capture Kishenji and all??, If we capture them then hlaf battle is won...

Torture them to death to figure out who is behind them and supporting them by giving arms and amunitions....Hang them all.

Govt needs to put fear into maioists now.
And send a strong message that, communism will not prevail upon democracy

This sudden increase of violence is mainly because operation Green hunt is taking the toll on maoists..they are killing innocent civilians to put pressure on government to stop action against them..hope govt dont bend to the demand of maoists and pressure of some bleeding hearts of this country ..Some ministers like Soren and Mamta are using them for the political milage..hope this will open their eyes too ..Kill them all :angry:

^ If Op Green Hunt is such a success, why aren't we getting stories of Maoists being killed?

I mean there are some reports filtering through, but considering the amount of security forces that have died recently the numbers are tiny.

Thats naked terrorism. Had that been a militry convey then that would mean they are fighting with federation but blowing up innocent civilians is condemnable beyond words.

well lets suppose even if you guys do go for military, these guys are spread out within the population arent they ? ( not too much knowledge, so i might be wrong here )

If they are, and someone posted the stats here i think they are in most of the states..like they have presence..how would you go after them with military then ? wont there be too much civilian casualties ?

Back
Top Bottom