What's new

Nawaz's irrational comment

where were all the "APBA people" when whole of the PTI and its super human supporters were mocking Punjabis for voting for PMLN and all the posts about pathan being smart and all others being dumb were being posted .

Like he did in his previous tenures? :confused:

he did ok back then, but i think he has had a change of heart since and he really seem genuine this time and i hope he is for the sake of pakistan.

even if you guys dont like him you should pray he is being genuine in his concerns becuase i dont think pakistanis will get through another 5 yrs like this

Basically what Nawaz Sharif means is whomsoever voted for Nawaz Sharif were mature people and everybody else is stupid.

So basically Nawaz is mature and only his followers are mature

sen·si·tive
/ˈsensitiv/
Adjective
Quick to detect or respond to slight changes, signals, or influences: "spiders are sensitive to vibrations on their web".
Noun
A person who is believed to respond to occult influences.
Synonyms
susceptible - touchy - delicate - thin-skinned - tender

Today in some event, Nawaz has reportedly said

people of Punjab voted rationally, while people of KPK voted emotionally, while Sindh voted traditionally and Balochistan is tribal but they voted in our favour"

this is the kind of idiot we have elected, instead of Imran Khan who brought this nation together as Pakistanis only from Karachi to Khyber.

looks like Pakistan's testing times are not over yet..

@Awesome @Zakii Sir you closed this thread for lack of news sources by saying "Lets wait until more news sources are available":

http://www.defence.pk/forums/nation...into-library-pervaiz-khattak.html#post4342153

and yet this OP has no verifiable source and it is still open.

Some consistency in approach regardless of personal political views would be greatly appreciated.

Last edited by a moderator:
@Awesome @Zakii Sir you closed this thread for lack of news sources by saying "Lets wait until more news sources are available":

http://www.defence.pk/forums/nation...into-library-pervaiz-khattak.html#post4342153

Some consistency in approach regardless of personal political views would be greatly appreciated.

Sir if you are talking about this thread then television channels and the video posted on first page confirms it.

Sir if you are talking about this thread then television channels and the video posted on first page confirms it.

@Zakii I respect your decisions, but the other thread had links to proper sources too, including PTI's own manifesto, plus other links. I am fine with whatever you do Sir.

I must appreciate your neutral approach.
See they closed that thread despite providing many news sources and Pervaiz Khattak tweet.
935327_10151397092436766_542684379_n.png

We are at the tipping point and we have this fool who is unable to control his tongue as our leader.

God help us.

oo bemar zahniat kay itifaq sarya plus

kabi aqal say baat b kar lia karo

patwari wazer e azam aik parha likha secretary rakh lay jo tumhayn speech likh dia karaey pujabi mayn ta k janab kay muu say bongi na niklay

i am a punjabi.kyun punjabion ko mazid badnam kar rahay ho pehlay thora masla hay aur mandate chor tumhayn patwari teachers aur ROs aur POs nay jetwaya hayn kyun punjabion par ilzam lagatay ho

agar fair election hotay tu lahore ki mqm aur karachi ki mqm donon jaga say farig ho jatay

nawaz ki gardan say sariya Imran khan hi nikaley ga INSHALLAH

AON NA ZARA KABI PESHAWAR KHASBOO LAGA KAY

oo bemar zahniat kay ganjay

kabi aqal say baat b kar lia kar

patwari wazer e azam aik parha likha secretary rakh lay jo tujay speech likh dia karaey pujabi mayn ta k janab kay muu say bongi na niklay

i am a punjabi.kyun punjabion ko mazid badnam kar raha hay pehlay thora masla hay aur mandate chor tujay patwari teachers aur ROs aur POs nay jetwaya hayn kyun punjabion par ilzam lagata hay

agar fair election hotay tu lahore ki mqm aur karachi ki mqm donon jaga say farig ho jatay

nawaz ki gardan say sariya Imran kahn hi nikaley ga INSHALLAH

AON NA ZARA KABI PESHAWAR KHASBOO LAGA KAY

Imagine similar bat-tameezi wali post from N supporters then don't come crying and reporting posts of their members...

Please keep the sanity in the forum... When you can make a point without abuses why always most PTIan's has to use poor selection of words to express their opinion

he did ok back then, but i think he has had a change of heart since and he really seem genuine this time and i hope he is for the sake of pakistan.

even if you guys dont like him you should pray he is being genuine in his concerns becuase i dont think pakistanis will get through another 5 yrs like this

Problem with Pakistanis is that they never learn from the history...Do you think after living in exile in KSA he has been "PURIFIED". Saying that he is a "changed man" would be something PPP would be chating about Zardari after 5 years and thus the cycle will continue untill they die and their kids take over.

Yeh to trailer hai, film abhi baki hai mere dost.

His statement is just absolutely stupid to start with.

The PTI comments of KPK etc were made by supporters, not by their party leaders. Secondly, most of them were made in a sarcastic and light hearted manner...

This sort of statement coming from the PM-elect proves that for Sharif brothers, Pakistan starts and ends in Punjab only, baki sara mulk jahil aur jazbati hai.

As I said, there is a lot more in store...

Back
Top Bottom