What's new

Nawaz's irrational comment

Nawaz Sharif further said;

there are so many problems, dont understand where to start !!

raaj kay facepalm on our qismat !!

Imagine similar bat-tameezi wali post from N supporters then don't come crying and reporting posts of their members...

Please keep the sanity in the forum... When you can make a point without abuses why always most PTIan's has to use poor selection of words to express their opinion

because already punjab is hated by three provinces by propoganda or other reasons and which nawaz fully knows it

after being succesful in becoming third time prime minister he still hasn't presence of mind to don't spark controversy

i am a punjabi and i know this why Mr Nawaz not been able to comprehend this

only because his greed knows no bounds and he don't want any genuine opposition

why he did not said that sindh has disappointed him that they give votes to ppp and mqm against whom pmln waged so called jihad and came into power

because of muk makka again friendly opposition in national assembly

PLEASE SPARE THE LECTURE ON TAMEZ AND BATAMIZI ,THE LEADERS LIKE ABID SHER ALI WHO GIVES MAA BEHAN KI GALIYAN ON TWITTER TO MUBASHIR LUCMAN THEIR SUPPORTS CAN NOT COMPLAIN ON HARSH LANGUAGE IT IS NOT ABUSIVE.

because already punjab is hated by three provinces by propoganda or other reasons and which nawaz fully knows it

after being succesful in becoming third time prime minister he still hasn't presence of mind to don't spark controversy

i am a punjabi and i know this why Mr Nawaz not been able to comprehend this

only because his greed knows no bounds and he don't want any genuine opposition

why he did not said that sindh has disappointed him that they give votes to ppp and mqm against whom pmln waged so called jihad and came into power

because of muk makka again friendly opposition in national assembly

PLEASE SPARE THE LECTURE ON TAMEZ AND BATAMIZI ,THE LEADERS LIKE ABID SHER ALI WHO GIVES MAA BEHAN KI GALIYAN ON TWITTER TO MUBASHIR LUCMAN THEIR SUPPORTS CAN NOT COMPLAIN ON HARSH LANGUAGE IT IS NOT ABUSIVE.

You can't compare two Abid Sher Ali is MNA while IK is party head so in either case IK is worse than him.

Post elections Altaf Hussain gave many irrational statements and even said "Kutty ka pilla" to Imran Khan but said to see PTI target is still PML-N. #Hypocrisy #pityforpti #burnol

Post elections Altaf Hussain gave many irrational statements and even said "Kutty ka pilla" to Imran Khan but said to see PTI target is still PML-N. #Hypocrisy #pityforpti #burnol

You are really biased aren't you?

Not been watching the media lately have we? Otherwise you would have noticed the kind of banging Altaf got from the media (especially Abasr Alam and Kashif Abbasi).

You can't compare two Abid Sher Ali is MNA while IK is party head so in either case IK is worse than him.

i think your comment is the worst

the above comment was with relation to my previous harsh comment

so You can't compare two Abid Sher Ali is MNA while i am a pti supporter so in either case Sher Ali is worse

nawaz seems to be burning while he got government in Punjab,Baluchistan and center but he keeps burning on pti getting kpk government while no talk on ZARBABA as shahbaz uses to say THE USUAL MUK MUKKA OF PMLN AND PPP #Hypocrisy #pityforpmln #burnol

well i will agree with what Shiekh Rasheed said, if NS wants to complete this tenture they should not take these kind of Pangas, he is not Zardari( as he thinks of himself) who will complete this 5 years term by hook or crook, mind it its in our Histry no PM has completed the 5 year term, so NS should avoid it. The statement is highly irrational and controversial, he will be lucky if media does not make hype out of it.

Problem with Pakistanis is that they never learn from the history...Do you think after living in exile in KSA he has been "PURIFIED". Saying that he is a "changed man" would be something PPP would be chating about Zardari after 5 years and thus the cycle will continue untill they die and their kids take over.

dont worry bro this is the last election that happened the way it did.
after this election pakistan isnt going to be the same again thanks to imran khan for giving us hope and zardari for making our people suffer( changing their minds about how they vote)

this is the kind of idiot we have elected, instead of Imran Khan who brought this nation together as Pakistanis only from Karachi to Khyber.
1- Exact meanings are "thora sa emotionally" means "slightly emotionally" which is not as bad as you're portraying it,his pause before saying that indicates that he was looking for a suitable word which, to an extant, he was unsuccessful. But should this be taken as a disrespect? I dont know.
2-Well IK has emerged as a national leader, but didn't secure anything significant outside KPK (nothing in interrior and Balochistan), oh yeah i got it! Rigging.

1- Exact meanings are "thora sa emotionally" means "slightly emotionally" which is not as bad as you're portraying it,his pause before saying that indicates that he was looking for a suitable word which, to an extant, he was unsuccessful. But should this be taken as a disrespect? I dont know.
2-Well IK has emerged as a national leader, but didn't secure anything significant outside KPK (nothing in interrior and Balochistan), oh yeah i got it! Rigging.

you can give all the excuses you want to give, but it wont change what he said, condemnation across the board is essential to keep these leaders to the right path, what benefit there is to Pakistan, we if act only as Darbaris ? think please.

Point 1 maybe right.

Point 2 is not. There is ample evidence that the ECP had failed to ensure "free and fair" elections. Even though I.Khan would not have been able to become PM, but if the elections had been fair, PTI should have secured enough seats in the NA to protect Pakistan's interests as the largest opposition party.

The ECP has robbed the people of Pakistan of this shield against injustice.

you can give all the excuses you want to give, but it wont change what he said, condemnation across the board is essential to keep these leaders to the right path, what benefit there is to Pakistan, we if act only as Darbaris ? think please.

PTI's presence alone has caused a massive shift in PML(N)'s way of doing things. They are now more focused on core issues facing Pakistan. They will not have a free rein to do what they want this time.

Success for Pakistan and for Justice

I've said it again (and again), don't speak subjectively, If I have said something wrong point it out rather than giving the keyborad a joyride for nothing.

well i will agree with what Shiekh Rasheed said, if NS wants to complete this tenture they should not take these kind of Pangas, he is not Zardari( as he thinks of himself) who will complete this 5 years term by hook or crook, mind it its in our Histry no PM has completed the 5 year term, so NS should avoid it. The statement is highly irrational and controversial, he will be lucky if media does not make hype out of it.

Shaikh Rashid got it spot on...Zardari was as clever as a fox, Nawaz Sharif is the exact opposite...alot of political commentators, even the neutral ones, are saying that they wouldn't be surprised if N goes out in 2 to 3 years.

BTw, this was discussed to a great-ish length in the media today, but not tooo much as they usually do. Give the new government 3 months and media will be on their backs like a rash.

PTI's presence alone has caused a massive shift in PML(N)'s way of doing things. They are now more focused on core issues facing Pakistan. They will not have a free rein to do what they want this time.

Success for Pakistan and for Justice

Yes, I can see that shift too. we know how politics worked back in 90s, and how emergence of Imran has changed the whole scenario !

positive indeed !!

You are really biased aren't you?

Not been watching the media lately have we? Otherwise you would have noticed the kind of banging Altaf got from the media (especially Abasr Alam and Kashif Abbasi).

Oh com'on bro don't add insult to my injuries by calling me biased. I just stated the fact and unlike biased, uncivilized, unethical attitude of PTI supporters on PDF i will continue to fight and expose PTI and IK real face to the world on the basis of facts and in a civilized manner.

Back
Top Bottom