What's new

Nawaz's irrational comment

i think your comment is the worst

the above comment was with relation to my previous harsh comment

so You can't compare two Abid Sher Ali is MNA while i am a pti supporter so in either case Sher Ali is worse

nawaz seems to be burning while he got government in Punjab,Baluchistan and center but he keeps burning on pti getting kpk government while no talk on ZARBABA as shahbaz uses to say THE USUAL MUK MUKKA OF PMLN AND PPP #Hypocrisy #pityforpmln #burnol

BS! PTI don't have majority to form government in KPK they took help of JI and Sherpao, and if PML-N wanted we had numbers to from gov in KPK along with JUI-F but we rejected such designs and accepted PTI mandate in KPK. You are blind in hate of PML-N and i pity looserz like you.

Shaikh Rashid got it spot on...Zardari was as clever as a fox, Nawaz Sharif is the exact opposite...alot of political commentators, even the neutral ones, are saying that they wouldn't be surprised if N goes out in 2 to 3 years.

Any new CJ picked would be pro noon league, and we could see CJ iftikhar get a year extension I Think noon league government would be saved by judiciary in the next 5 years unless the Boots stand strong infront of Judiciary.

ot to forget ECP could end up pro noon league before next elections, things are going to be worst in coming years.

BS! PTI don't have majority to form government in KPK they took help of JI and Sherpao, and if PML-N wanted we had numbers to from gov in KPK along with JUI-F but we rejected such designs and accepted PTI mandate in KPK. You are blind in hate of PML-N and i pity looserz like you.
same delusional talk by pmln patwari thinking

pti has 44 seats plus 11 reserved seats they could easily make government with help of ji whereas patwari league and juif group could not make government in kpk because ji was not agreeing on any condition to go with juif group

so pmln patwari+juif and sher pao could not make government

anp has already said they will sit in opposition

so no thanks to patwaris king nawaz

patwaris like you are burning in hatred of pti i pity fools like you.

Post elections Altaf Hussain gave many irrational statements and even said "Kutty ka pilla" to Imran Khan but said to see PTI target is still PML-N. #Hypocrisy #pityforpti #burnol

that comment was directed against an individual and what ganjaa said is about who race. Pakistaniyat before race. Ganjay ko aqal kaab aani hay bhai?

same delusional talk by pmln patwari thinking

pti has 44 seats plus 11 reserved seats they could easily make government with help of ji whereas patwari league and juif group could not make government in kpk because ji was not agreeing on any condition to go with juif group

so pmln patwari+juif and sher pao could not make government

so no thanks to patwaris king nawaz

patwaris like you are burning in hatred of pti i pity fools like you.

So i am burning in hatred of PTI which is fraud and looser party. :laughcry:
I don't blame you coz obviously you are victim of iinquilabi Insaf TV. :D

Last edited by a moderator:
Oh com'on bro don't add insult to my injuries by calling me biased. I just stated the fact and unlike biased, uncivilized, unethical attitude of PTI supporters on PDF i will continue to fight and expose PTI and IK real face to the world on the basis of facts and in a civilized manner.

Still didn't answer the question, you are unaware of the response to Altaf Hussains statement.

that comment was directed against an individual and what ganjaa said is about who race. Pakistaniyat before race. Ganjay ko aqal kaab aani hay bhai?

He is more aqalmand and patriot than IK.

Still didn't answer the question, you are unaware of the response to Altaf Hussains statement.

I am aware of that and i was talking specifically about PTI response on AH statement not journo's.

So i am burning in hatred of PTI which is fraud and looser party. :laughcry:
I don't blame you coz obviously you are victim of iinquilabi Insaf TV. :D
Jysa leader wyse supporter.

what kind of dumb patwari humor is this

thapa mandate by patwari league

thats why zardari and nawaz winked to elderly Mr chairman ECP to not do even recount on 25 seats which has over 100 to 250% poling on 100 polling stations

if they are confident why are they shying away from recount?simple thapa mandate will be exposed

funny pmln is saying pti should accept thier thapa mandate whereas pmln is supporting pir pagarah and 10 party alliance in sindh and karachi and is saying ppp and mqm has thapa mandate and we support hartal against dhandli in sindh.:cuckoo:

jyesa patwari king leader wesa darbari supporter koi haal nae:cheesy:

Last edited by a moderator:
what kind of dumb patwari humor is this

thapa mandate by patwari league

thats why zardari and nawaz winked to elderly Mr chairman ECP to not do even recount on 25 seats which has over 100 to 250% poling on 100 polling stations

if they are confident why are they shying away from recount?simple thapa mandate will be exposed

funny pmln is saying pti should accept thier thapa mandate whereas pmln is supporting pir pagarah and 10 party alliance in sindh and karachi and is saying ppp and mqm has thapa mandate and we support hartal against dhandli in sindh.:cuckoo:

jyesa patwari king leader wesa darbari supporter koi haal nae:cheesy:

Haarny wala hamesha yeh kehta ha Dhaandli hui ha...:D Aur PTI se yeh already expected tha...
Before blaming ECP and whole system please review your own party situation 18 days have passed since elections PTI incompetent and fraud leadership have failed to produce "White Paper" lolzzz :laughcry:
Its my humble request that don't quote me to see such stupid posts Good Night.

Haarny wala hamesha yeh kehta ha Dhaandli hui ha...:D Aur PTI se yeh already expected tha...
Before blaming ECP and whole system please review your own party situation 18 days have passed since elections PTI incompetent and fraud leadership have failed to produce "White Paper" lolzzz :laughcry:
Its my humble request that don't quote me to see such stupid posts Good Night.

they have submitted evidence in ecp and there are 100s of videos of dhandli

even that shameless patwari KAWAJA SAAAD RAFIQUE was harassing women in polling station along with his wife Gunda shohar aur wesi us ki bewi :omghaha:

see video of that patwari or havnt you

mental rafique even don't spare his own party workers as he harassed pmln women leader on ticket distribution issue in main office of pmln sirf bibion say larnay k liay rakha hay saaad rafique ko :omghaha:

tell you patwari burger king leader not to support 10 party alliance in sindh against election thandli as he has muk makka with ppp and is making those parties bewakoof

it is my request that you don't quote me further and spare me your BRAIN FARTS:cheesy:

No wonder all PTI voters are jazbati... i for once agree with N.Shareef.

People will going to find out soon who made the right decision. It won't going to take 5 years to prove that PTI supporters were right. I will give nawaz sharif 1 year max to show his true colours.

People who boycotted the elections made the best decision.

Corrupt system can never deliver you good.

941749_611551898855347_1006367769_n.jpg

Back
Top Bottom