What's new

Nawaz's irrational comment

and you are talkin about a person who had no talent but country gave him opportunity, sole power to win a world (btw not free nation pays him) and he took 15+ years to win and bring lot of curruption and scandels of girls drug etc(check the cricket history even after he left for next 5-6 years. btw did you remember Jhangir khan, Jamsher Khan, Shehbaz Senior, Mohammad Yousuf, Younis Khan.
Guy who made hospital with peoples money and land given by PML-N Govt(lol) btw what about Edhi, Chippa, and many more.
Agreed: This is the idiocy of our nation, can't see right from wrong.
you just have 3 reason
will i give my Reasons:
Land given for Raiwind Ijhtimah
Hospital in Raiwin
Huge Charity to Data Darbar
Support of Kashmiri Freedom Faighters
JF-17
Atomic Blast
Motor Way
Long march for CJ
Economy Boost in both term
Yellow Cab
Sasti Rotti
Metro Bus
Danish School
and so on..........

plase dont mention sasti roti ...its a flop project he wasted millions of dollars for getting votes ,...after that scheme was flopped he started laptop distribution ..i have heard they is no buidjet allocatoin this year ... as far as the atomic explosions and jf-17 goes ..if u took credit for that take the blame for kargil as well ..coz jf17 nawaz sharif ne tu baniya nhie ..he can make a paper plain ..it was maide with assistance initatied by army .... agar project shoro karnay k baat ha tu nawaz sharif should have said in his speech two days ago that atomic bomb was made by bhuttoo ... btw one suggestion ..jab bhook se maar rahay hoo gay na tu metro ka pull ja k chatna ;)

Back
Top Bottom