What's new

Nawaz Sharif to attend Modi's SWEARING-IN, Confirmed by PML(N) info. Secy Farooq Sidiqul

ok .............any one who dont worship ur Namo god is a Pakistani ????
Bhakt logic???
First NaMo is not God :disagree:
Second i think you are also Khalistani supporter :woot: Com'on Kujliwal ne bahut juthe case daale logo par ek bhi sabit nahi kar paya isse jyada faadu baat or kya ho sakti... Jo apne PM ko India me nahi dekh sakta woh desh bhakt nahi ho sakta :disagree: Chahe woh uske against hi kyo naa ho :cheers:

Par thappad kis kis ne khaya ?

apr8_4_camp.jpg

:rofl::rofl::rofl:

Thappad khane ke baad

10299969_1612651495626705_3442821353607819464_n.jpg

:omghaha::omghaha::omghaha:

LOL :rofl:

interesting development....good step by Modi and poor Nawaz is going to eat some nihari and biryani...

Nope gaye the biryani khane aur mila ghaas khane

how ironic that big mouth modi who was chanting anti Pakistan slogan just for sake of becoming Pm is calling his so called biggest enemy Pakistan's PM... i though indians are bit intelligent people but sadly they are not...India knows without having good peaceful relations with Pakistan, ofcourse with equality , India cannot achieve its dreams...

Good,he should go.
Good! But that's going to get the goat of the ISI and PA!! As it is the relations between Nawaz and Gen Shareef are at their lowest ebb due to a number of reasons.

Has Nawaz got the blessings of the army to attend Modi's swearing in ceremony? I doubt it. So, expect some more fireworks on this.

Good! But that's going to get the goat of the ISI and PA!! As it is the relations between Nawaz and Gen Shareef are at their lowest ebb due to a number of reasons.

Has Nawaz got the blessings of the army to attend Modi's swearing in ceremony? I doubt it. So, expect some more fireworks on this.

Where do you get these thoughts? The other thread i pinged you did reply. Because you make up things in your head.

Jeez.

Bhakts and their language .

first tell me mate ...........Didnt Narinder modi made those comments regarding briyani etc ???

our soldiers died and next day Modi invited Pak PM ............double standards coming out....................oh wait speaking of double standards ..........Modi ji also used to say a lots of things about dynastic politics and then share stage with the Badals in Punjab

kaisa banda hai tera modi

Then why don't you give him time and see for yourself?

You call me as a 'bhakt' but we also legitimately gave 10 years of our time to MMS and his Italian Owners.

At least give him the liberty of time and see.

Where do you get these thoughts? The other thread i pinged you did reply. Because you make up things in your head.

Jeez.
So you mean there is no friction between Nawaz and your army? Which world are you living in, dude? I suggest you catch up on your general knowledge and then only put your thoughts on paper before just shooting away from the hip!! :P :D

So you mean there is no friction between Nawaz and your army? Which world are you living in, dude? I suggest you catch up on your general knowledge and then only put your thoughts on paper before just shooting away from the hip!! :P :D

You read articles watch news, i live in this country got enough contacts in the military and the nooras with the people that matter. There is no friction as it is. Maybe you need to change your filters.

how ironic that big mouth modi who was chanting anti Pakistan slogan just for sake of becoming Pm is calling his so called biggest enemy Pakistan's PM... i though indians are bit intelligent people but sadly they are not...India knows without having good peaceful relations with Pakistan, ofcourse with equality , India cannot achieve its dreams...
I guess you haven't heard that proverb ... keep you friends close and enemy closer. Nothing ironic or stupid about it. There is far much more to this invitation than meet the eyes.

Pakistan Defence Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom