What's new

Nawaz Sharif to attend Modi's SWEARING-IN, Confirmed by PML(N) info. Secy Farooq Sidiqul

Grow up plz.

The important thing is they're not attending:haha:
Im grown up but lets not get carried away and remain careful of him. Not every invitation is meant to be accepted specially when he himself was rejected of same.

He's not even PM yet. Be a little charitable to him.

well he made fun of MMS .............when he gave chicken briyani to Pak delegates ............its time to face the music :P

another weak PM in making ...............kuch nahi kar sakta ...........sirf bhasan de sakta hai

I guess Modi should do a dharna infront of Nawaz Sharif like AK49 :lol:

Humne internal jaanch karwa li hai . . Nawaz sharif Ko BJP ne khareed liya hai

10348310_1612648695626985_4172356302084220862_n.jpg

Don't bring in emotional atyachar plz :nono:

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet" lang="en"><p>On one hand Pakistan beheads our soldiers and on the other hand Pakistan&#39;s PM is treated with Chicken Biryani-Modi <a href="Twitter / ANI_news: On one hand Pakistan beheads ...">pic.twitter.com/tgCG2qJRbi</a></p>&mdash; ANI (@ANI_news) <a href=" ">March 29, 2014</a></blockquote>
<script async src="//platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

Oh Humari PDF ki rakhi sawant bhi yahi hai :D:D:D

mate , I am illustrating what ur god used to say in election campaign ..........................he got votes from pesudo nationalist like many here on PDF and now showing he is just another weak PM who can just eat chicken briyani but cant take a stand on soldiers killing .

If u dont have any convincing argument then dont bother replying to me .

and just live with this that MODI is a weak PM :P

Leave the past,we should move on.
tell that to modi. We have wasted our time and energy on this since last decade. Modi's manifesto till this day remains clear and focused abt Pakistan.

I really dont know after seeing so much in last decade what hopes you are still having.

Remember that we will never ever compromise on our National security and National interests.

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom