What's new

Nawaz Sharif to attend Modi's SWEARING-IN, Confirmed by PML(N) info. Secy Farooq Sidiqul

mate , I am illustrating what ur god used to say in election campaign ..........................he got votes from pesudo nationalist like many here on PDF and now showing he is just another weak PM who can just eat chicken briyani but cant take a stand on soldiers killing .

If u dont have any convincing argument then dont bother replying to me .

and just live with this that MODI is a weak PM :P

Or else you will go and sit on Dharna ??

please go ahead :sarcastic::sarcastic::sarcastic:

Btw US is not attending

The important thing is they're not attending

The important thing is that we didn't invite US :bunny: but Pakistan :cheers:

Or else you will go and sit on Dharna ??
please go ahead
Only thing AAPtards can do :sarcastic:Now AAPtards are spreading lies that Kejriwal is in jail because he have proof that Gadakari is corrupt. But the truth is that they don't have proof that's why he is in Tihar :lol:

No,made an elite member troll :chilli:
yes we can see your read end burning, by the way i think even if the pm wants be a catalyst for peace talks, the public itself will not allow him. The jokes on you buddy, you are a bigger troll, your trying to flame the thread that was meant to talk about good relations and peace. the world needs less of you smartasses. so yeah fking grow up.

and then Shri Modi will serve chicken briyani to Nawaz uncle ....................who cares about Indian soldiers

There are different ways of fighting wars and politics is different.

Didn't hear you whine when MMS and his Italian Owners were treating Pakistani leaders like royalty.

I hope India keeps him. W don't want this ganja lunatic back here. Keep him bharation.

There are different ways of fighting wars and politics is different.

Didn't hear you whine when MMS and his Italian Owners were treating Pakistani leaders like royalty.

Bhakts and their language .

first tell me mate ...........Didnt Narinder modi made those comments regarding briyani etc ???

our soldiers died and next day Modi invited Pak PM ............double standards coming out....................oh wait speaking of double standards ..........Modi ji also used to say a lots of things about dynastic politics and then share stage with the Badals in Punjab

kaisa banda hai tera modi

LOL! Happy that after a long time we got a PM who uses his brain and knows how to dominate the game :victory1:

Pakistan Defence Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom