What's new

Nawaz shareef hints at Army behind protest

What's happening is a soft coup, and one can guess the reasons behind it, teri akal ithni develop nahin huyi hai ke tu thodi si complicated moves samaj sake.

Me being close to the army brass and extremely close to Nooner security apparatus i can tell with ease whats going on. You can use your cognitive abilities and still end up speculating way off target. You overestimate your importance, overvalue your opinion. You arent the first person to do that nor the last.

Fire away. But unless you have concrete understanding of the ground realties please stop trying to overplay your abilities. Pathetic.

Me being close to the army brass and extremely close to Nooner security apparatus i can tell with ease whats going on. You can use your cognitive abilities and still end up speculating way off target. You overestimate your importance, overvalue your opinion. You arent the first person to do that nor the last.

Fire away. But unless you have concrete understanding of the ground realties please stop trying to overplay your abilities. Pathetic.

:lol:

Nothing new - every tom, dick and harry claims links with the army top brass or someone up there - carry on.

Only musharraf loyalists in the army headed by zaheer ul islam are behind all these topi drama long marches of kocha khan and tahir ul padri. They used their pawns like old chaudhary modern kammis of army from gujrat and sheeda talli of rawalpindi to pursue kocha khan and tahir ul padri to do these long marches before zaheer ul islam gets retired in october, it is desperate move by musharraf loyalists as they know they will not be able to do such topi drama once zaheer ul islam retires in october.

Last edited:
Only musharraf loyalists in the army headed by zaheer ul islam are behind all these topi drama long marches of kocha khan and tahir ul padri. They used their pawns like old chaudhary modern kammis of army from gujrat and sheeda talli of rawalpindi to pursue kocha khan and tahir ul padri to do these long marches before zaheer ul islam gets retired in october.

The whole world can see clearly what is going on. Trying to hide this slow motion coup is futile. What is happening now will bite Pakistan in its collective rear, just like in the past.

:lol:

Nothing new - every tom, dick and harry claims links with the army top brass or someone up there - carry on.

Yes and you have to take it at its face value. Follow my posts when im not trolling (which is most of the time :D ) you will realize i leave juicy tidbits here and there.

Army gave their lesson when Qadri came in June and right around after that incident Mushi cases were being taken back. Now this is just Immi K ( with his valid demands that were ignored and came to bite Tinda now )and Qadri attaching to it for his own gain. Both of them dream of being PM. You have zero idea into the Noon family so you think army is out to get him. If you actually know their bloody habits, Indians would be the first to leaving him hanging.

Which group specifically targets Indian soldiers in IOK? This same group has been left high and dry by the brass for over 5 years now. Now LeJ is a sectarian group with really good contacts with the boogeyman Hafiz Saeed. If you follow the money trail. It will lead right back to the same guys that hit you in Kashmir. Why do you see LeJ roam around free? This guys party is N's private militia or whatever you wanna call it. This is a bloody mess where even the most learned and experienced get confused in this spider web.

Tinda is a clever man, but just not clever enough. He is not Zardari, where both he and the listener knew he was lying. And India doesnt want a good relation with Pakistan, it wants the army neutered. That my main man aint ever gonna happen. Bangladesh is a good example of Indian "friendship". Rather be a prickly thorn than a butter knife.

Prickly thorn with enough firepower to level India when push comes to shove. :-)

Toodaloo i have to go to my construction site. Laters.

Yes and you have to take it at its face value. Follow my posts when im not trolling (which is most of the time :D ) you will realize i leave juicy tidbits here and there.

Army gave their lesson when Qadri came in June and right around after that incident Mushi cases were being taken back. Now this is just Immi K ( with his valid demands that were ignored and came to bite Tinda now )and Qadri attaching to it for his own gain. Both of them dream of being PM. You have zero idea into the Noon family so you think army is out to get him. If you actually know their bloody habits, Indians would be the first to leaving him hanging.

Which group specifically targets Indian soldiers in IOK? This same group has been left high and dry by the brass for over 5 years now. Now LeJ is a sectarian group with really good contacts with the boogeyman Hafiz Saeed. If you follow the money trail. It will lead right back to the same guys that hit you in Kashmir. Why do you see LeJ roam around free? This guys party is N's private militia or whatever you wanna call it. This is a bloody mess where even the most learned and experienced get confused in this spider web.

Tinda is a clever man, but just not clever enough. He is not Zardari, where both he and the listener knew he was lying. And India doesnt want a good relation with Pakistan, it wants the army neutered. That my main man aint ever gonna happen. Bangladesh is a good example of Indian "friendship". Rather be a prickly thorn than a butter knife.

Prickly thorn with enough firepower to level India when push comes to shove. :-)

Pakistan is not Bangladesh & neither is PA, BD army even a kid will know this, that its not possible for India to do that in Pakistan of what its doing in BD even if peace is achieved, its like saying Russia can indirectly control France if they become friends, France might be smaller then Russia but make no mistake it is no Ukraine or Uzbekistan for that matter, so there goes the butter knife theory, so now coming to your other point of being prickly thorn, then analysing from your view point & if that is the case then, as far as my understanding goes ,wont it be fair to say that its exhibiting exactly what Christina fair had wrote in her book

Last edited:
I don't buy this story that the army is behind IK and Qadri, nor do I believe that the army is trying to commit a coup. I don't for one second believe anything will occur. The complete support for a vast majority of both major and minor parties in Pakistan has proven one thing, no one wants NS to resign or be taken out of power. The army will not be able to do such a thing, neither the public, nor the judiciary will tolerate such an extra-constitutional act.

Maybe they are not but they want to keep to channels open and keep showing political instability so they can have an upper hand. If they are not behind IK they are definitely behind TUQ

Pakistan is not Bangladesh & neither is PA, BD army even a kid will know this, that its not possible for India to do that in Pakistan of what its doing in BD even if peace is achieved, its like saying Russia can indirectly control France if they become friends, France might be smaller then Russia but make no mistake it is no Ukraine or Uzbekistan for that matter, so there goes the butter knife theory, so now coming to your other point of being prickly thorn, then analysing from your view point & if that is the case then, as far as my understanding goes ,wont it be fair to say that its exhibiting exactly what Christina fair had wrote in her book

Christina Fair if you have read her work is on an Anti-Pakistan crusade and Indian press publish whatever she says as the holy grail. She is one extreme end and the army lovers are the other end. The truth is somewhere in the middle. Army had very strong reasons to coup when Zardari was there but it didnt. It wont now. If you look at India's neighbours all are subservient or well jokes in terms of military capabilities. India wants that with Pakistan and hence pulling for Nawaz Sharif. We are a thorn for India, have been since independence. Even when the odds have been stacked against us, we are a thorn. We arent going anywhere. We cant outright match them in capabilities, but we are no nation for them to toy with either. Fair is a nutjob if you ask me, and I believe it stems from the time when she was here to instigate trouble. She goes on and on about her "sources" in Pak, which I can guarantee with complete confidence are nothing but her imagination.

France and Russia arent neighbours have no recent history of wars. So i dont see the comparison mate. And now since Euro has banned military trade they are stuck between a rock and a hard place with their military vessels they were building for Russia.

This is my opinion, btw where do you reside in Canada if you don't mind me asking. Hope its not Mississauga. Why the hell does every desi guy end up there is beyond me.

Christina Fair if you have read her work is on an Anti-Pakistan crusade and Indian press publish whatever she says as the holy grail. She is one extreme end and the army lovers are the other end. The truth is somewhere in the middle. Army had very strong reasons to coup when Zardari was there but it didnt. It wont now. If you look at India's neighbours all are subservient or well jokes in terms of military capabilities. India wants that with Pakistan and hence pulling for Nawaz Sharif. We are a thorn for India, have been since independence. Even when the odds have been stacked against us, we are a thorn. We arent going anywhere. We cant outright match them in capabilities, but we are no nation for them to toy with either. Fair is a nutjob if you ask me, and I believe it stems from the time when she was here to instigate trouble. She goes on and on about her "sources" in Pak, which I can guarantee with complete confidence are nothing but her imagination.

France and Russia arent neighbours have no recent history of wars. So i dont see the comparison mate. And now since Euro has banned military trade they are stuck between a rock and a hard place with their military vessels they were building for Russia.

This is my opinion, btw where do you reside in Canada if you don't mind me asking. Hope its not Mississauga. Why the hell does every desi guy end up there is beyond me.

You are reading too much into India wants to get PA script, if you analyse it then you will realize that that's what PA utilizes to keep itself relevant. But that's another topic. Let's stick to what's happening in Islamabad at the moment.

well that's exactly what I said that Pakistan is no Bangladesh & neither can India afford to do to it of what it does to Bangladesh even if peace is achieved , capabilities & objectives are not the same thing, so then why insist of being a thorn in objective, when one can be much better then that in capabilities ?

hell yah a proud Mississaugan , along with not only being a pdf, but a begum Para veteran too ! :azn:

well that's exactly what I said that Pakistan is no Bangladesh & neither can India afford to do to it of what it does to Bangladesh even if peace is achieved , capabilities & objectives are not the same thing, so then why insist of being a thorn in objective, when one can be much better then that in capabilities ?

hell yah a proud Mississaugan , along with not only being a pdf, but a begum Para veteran too ! :azn:

Thorn is what India wants us or the world to believe. We are a much much bigger foe than they would admit.

Chalo i have like 8 friends in Mississauga/ That place sounds like desi city :D

Ehh what about Begum Para?

You are reading too much into India wants to get PA script, if you analyse it then you will realize that that's what PA utilizes to keep itself relevant. But that's another topic. Let's stick to what's happening in Islamabad at the moment.

You think army tries to keep itself relevant. Ask a normal guy here in Pak he LOVES the army. Trying to be relevant? I guess you need to be here to understand it. Okoo no more off topic.

Nowhere has it been implied that the Army is looking to do a coup. Everyone knows this as well.

What has been said by numerous sources is that Army is looking to cut Nawaz's power to size so that he does not interfere in what has been PA's traditional job of foreign policy on India, Afghanistan and US. Nawaz was trying to take that back to the GoP...and PA does not like it

which sources? a few third-rate analysts on BBC Sky News or even dawn?

as for foreign policy of Pakistan, no need for you to worry about it

It will take another 2 proper transfer of power of civilian govts for the Civilian Govt to become secure enough and accumulate enough stability to cut the PA's political influence down and limit it to its constitutional mandate.

if i were you i'd focus more on cutting the influence of your RSS goons

Nowhere has it been implied that the Army is looking to do a coup. Everyone knows this as well.

What has been said by numerous sources is that Army is looking to cut Nawaz's power to size so that he does not interfere in what has been PA's traditional job of foreign policy on India, Afghanistan and US. Nawaz was trying to take that back to the GoP...and PA does not like it.
Okay, fine, but they still won't be able to do it. NS has massive political support at this moment, there is no way the PA will be able to move against him, even if they're looking to cut of his control over Pakistan's foreign police and make him a lame duck. It's just not going to happen.

By the way, it has been implied that the army would commit a coup. PML-Q and Shujat said that they had contacts with the military to commit a coup, which obviously turned out to be a big fact lie.

It will take another 2 proper transfer of power of civilian govts for the Civilian Govt to become secure enough and accumulate enough stability to cut the PA's political influence down and limit it to its constitutional mandate.

Exactly, the thing is, it is written on the wall. You can't run the country of 200 million people with 500K active military who has no understanding of globalization, peace, stability, negotiations and the phrase "give and take". Sooner or later, the world will put some intense amount of pressure on the military through sanctions or what not. There is no Afghan war anymore and others don't need PA or anything like that. I think in the next year or two, through Indian influence to ensure Pakistan emerges as a LESS dangerous military regime the world will start to focus on pushing Pakistan towards more democracy.
The issue is, why does ONE need to learn the "HARD" way? There are clear signs of the globe going towards an economic junction. If PA wants to keep using 80's policies, it won't work. Eventually, they'll be forced to give up. But till then, why does Pakistan as a country has to suffer?
People in Pakistan are just as smart as the Indians. Why are they being deprived of a better future? This is the core issue. If the borders between India, Pakistan and China are open with a "NEVER FIGHT" agreement like the Europeans have (Germany specifically)......that's almost HALF the world that can travel by road across three countries for vacation, trade, etc. These three countries directly connect through road through each other and they can get so far ahead economically its not even funny.

Back
Top Bottom