What's new

Nawaz shareef hints at Army behind protest

As they say, A lie often repeated becomes truth.

It's your habit to regurgitate without representing a shred of evidence and you were repeatedly told Army is not meddling while Civilians involved army through Shahbaz and Nisar "in aid of civil power"

To move forward from this point, I'm genuinely expecting something concrete , if you got then quote this post, if not, don't waste bandwidth by posting hearsays and lies.

We can agree to disagree and move on, of course.

But I will not be "told" anything. I will form my own opinions and express them within permissions here on PDF. Please learn to accept that too.

The fact (not lies, but an incontrovertible FACT) will remain that there is no legal basis for the Army to get involved in politics. It is a clear violation of the Constitution.

1979486_300751830080783_3945140689121471896_n-2.jpg

But the question is, why did Nawaz meet with the army chief to discuss the stand off? Was he being given orders by the chief? Why seek the advice and discuss with the army what is purely a political issue? Internal security is the responsibility of the police/para military forces, not the army. So why did Nawaz not discuss the issue with the chiefs of the police/para military instead of the army? That's because Nawaz knew the Army is central to the plot.

That just goes to show who is actually calling the shots in Pakistani plitics.
The protests are a major security problem, of course this will be discussed with the security forces, especially since there is a war going on right now. Sometimes the simplest answer is the right one.

Nawaz and Shahbaz Sharif were in Paris where they made friends with a French guy named Jean Paul. They used to go all over Paris with him when suddenly one day Jean Paul disappeared. Nawaz and Shahbaz went to the police and lodged a complaint. The police asked Nawaz/Shahbaz if they could give some vital clues about Jean Paul that would make finding him easier. Nawaz says...' Jean Paul was handsome and tall' Police... ' All Frenchmen are like that... give us something specific' Shahbaz says ' Jean Paul had blue eyes and was very fair' Police says ' C,mon guys, all Frenchmen have blue eyes and they are fair, tell us something specific' Nawaz and Shahbaz together now.Oh yes. now we remember, Jean Paul had two holes in his ***!!! Policeman gets really interested now ' Now that's something very specific but tell me, how do you know this?? Did you guys see it.' Nawaz & Shahbaz... ' No no we didn't see the holes, but wherever we went with Jean Paul, everyone used to say, here comes Jean Paul with the TWO
*** holes ..

nawaz sharif blames everyone on this issue, one day he will come up with the statement that the mastermind of this whole scene was "ZARDARI"

Back
Top Bottom