What's new

Nawaz Sarif walking on Treason Lines

he should be jailed or hanged

dawn news /cyril almeida/ dawn leaks, nawaz sharif once again challanged mr K -J BAJWA..
lets see who,s last man standing....
just on lighter note gen bajwa already buckled on dawn leaks
soo.... first he disgrace army
the judiciry
now nawaj is doing it to the whole country of pakistan , to be disgraced in the world, ...

its a teast for pakistani nation also-------- do we stand against traitors like nawaz gang
or we humilate our country in the world by standing beside this nawaj crook

[QUOT

E="sothis time he will run to his paternal mebozo, post: 10488896, member: 29774"]He want to become controversial for the state so he can file assylum in UK or somewhere based on threat to his life..

this time he will run to his mental papa erdogan in turkey[/QUOTE]

there is no reason to involve erdogan here, his masters are US

Last edited:
This sad excuse of a so-called leader has openly and unashamedly committed high treason just to satisfy his own diminishing self interests, I will be in euphoria once again when this swine is in jail......better still gallows.
@Zibago @Arsalan
I want Tara Massih to come out of his retirement to press the lever once more

gonglu would rather get sent to jail for treason...that way at least he can be portrayed as some sort of ab hero by the liberal western trash I mean media. If he goes to jail for corruption then there is just no way to turn him into a hero now matter how many twists and spins the liberal western trash media puts on it.

But too bad...he is gonna go to jail for corruption whether he likes it or not.

Yup, we know his game plan but for this treason ...he won't go the jail..he would go to the gallows

Is there any patwari on this thread? I really want to hear their defensive comments on this statement of mr. disqualified sharif.

@BATMAN someone is looking for you...

I'm just a match-maker ...

:lol: A welcome suggestion and sincerely hope it does not end at Nawaz but continues to Zardari and co.Kudos bhai
Shareef family is large...once he gets through them...Zardari and co, Mehmood Khan cheechak Zai,,, should be in queue.. wearing orange dresses with number plates

Wait.. so the ex PM of Pakistan basically admitted to supporting cross border terrorism. Next days are going to be very interesting and entertaining.

Good God

Howww
Firstly, Because he tried to befriend Kim Baker and not because he leaked the name and address of Ajmal Kassab to her.

Secondly, because he loves and holds State institutions higher than himself and not because he is actively trying to bulldoze the same and start chaos in the country by inciting people.

Thirdly, because he is an honest businessman and not because he looks after Jindals business interests as his own.

Finally, because he is a patriot that holds Pakistan's interests higher than anything else and not because he has confirmed Modi's Stance that Pakistan is indeed a sponsor of terrorism abroad to the bemusement of Trump looking to teach Pakistan a lesson.

You see I have all the right reasons to call him anything but a Mir Jaffer or Mir Sadiq reincarnated.

Firstly, Because he tried to befriend Kim Baker and not because he leaked the name and address of Ajmal Kassab to her.

Secondly, because he loves and holds State institutions higher than himself and not because he is actively trying to bulldoze the same and start chaos in the country by inciting people.

Thirdly, because he is an honest businessman and not because he looks after Jindals business interests as his own.

Finally, because he is a patriot that holds Pakistan's interests higher than anything else and not because he has confirmed Modi's Stance that Pakistan is indeed a sponsor of terrorism abroad to the bemusement of Trump looking to teach Pakistan a lesson.

So when is the verdict coming for his corruption cases?

Nobody has the Time for These attention seeking tactics.

You see I have all the right reasons to call him anything but a Mir Jaffer or Mir Sadiq reincarnated.
Oh mate... add the word "sarcasm" ...otherwise he won't be able to comprehend and will take your words literally.

Who cares about verdicts as long as the rhythm continues...Mian day naray ring rung ring rung ring...

All I care about is when is his next jalsa to have some more fun at Pakistan's expense, literally.

Wasn't all this already accepted by rehman malik while he was interior minister? If a sitting interior minister accepted it wasn't it a bigger deal?
After all nawaz is a naehal gut who might say anything

Oh mate... add the word "sarcasm" ...otherwise he won't be able to comprehend and will take your words literally.
Don't worry, he is the Oracle without the need of any updates...he gets it and more.

Back
Top Bottom