What's new

Nawaz Sarif walking on Treason Lines

Wait.. so the ex PM of Pakistan basically admitted to supporting cross border terrorism. Next days are going to be very interesting and entertaining.

After China openly protecting hafiz saeed's jamat ud dawa, capture of kubhasan yadav, cia's support to isis and america openly protecting khurasani's jamat ul ahrar, the wind has blown out of the global anti terror baloon. No one pays attention to that load of horse manure anymore. Everyone in the world has realized that terrorism kay hammaam may sab nangay hain. Terrorism is nothing more than a new name of insurgencies and insurgencies always have been and always will be vital tool of war. That's india's randee rona of modi running across the world for 4 years trying to "isolate" Pakistan has fallen on deaf ears...even Russia have modi the STFU call when it came to india's randee rona. Because everyone knows that india too carries out terrorism in Pakistan just as india accuses Pakistan of doing the same, the only difference being that india fails and fails miserably while Pakistan succeeds at it. One only needs to look at peace in balochistan, fata and karachi verses the turmoil in indian occupied kashmir to realize who is a failure and who is a success. So modi has been bluntly told by many countries to just shut up and the punishment of the game it started and failed at because the insurgencies india tried to create in Pakistan just did NOT find massive support from within the local populations while when Pakistan returned the favor to india, it found very massive support from within the local population...

To bas ab rona dhona band karo aur chup chaap phaynta bardash karo. Duniya may koi tumhara raand rona nahi sun raha hay. And besides, everyone is just too busy trying to appease Pakistan to let them have a piece of the CPEC pie to waste time listen to india whine like raanvarr ki vidhva...they have better things to do. :coffee:

After China openly protecting hafiz saeed's jamat ud dawa, capture of kubhasan yadav, cia's support to isis and america openly protecting khurasani's jamat ul ahrar, the wind has blown out of the global anti terror baloon. No one pays attention to that load of horse manure anymore. Everyone in the world has realized that terrorism kay hammaam may sab nangay hain. Terrorism is nothing more than a new name of insurgencies and insurgencies always have been and always will be vital tool of war. That's india's randee rona of modi running across the world for 4 years trying to "isolate" Pakistan has fallen on deaf ears...even Russia have modi the STFU call when it came to india's randee rona. Because everyone knows that india too carries out terrorism in Pakistan just as india accuses Pakistan of doing the same, the only difference being that india fails and fails miserably while Pakistan succeeds at it. One only needs to look at peace in balochistan, fata and karachi verses the turmoil in indian occupied kashmir to realize who is a failure and who is a success. So modi has been bluntly told by many countries to just shut up and the punishment of the game it started and failed at because the insurgencies india tried to create in Pakistan just did NOT find massive support from within the local populations while when Pakistan returned the favor to india, it found very massive support from within the local population...

To bas ab rona dhona band karo aur chup chaap phaynta bardash karo. Duniya may koi tumhara

Who was in the government in India and Pakistan when that Episode took place?

Who cares about verdicts as long as the rhythm continues...Mian day naray ring rung ring rung ring...

All I care about is when is his next jalsa to have some more fun at Pakistan's expense, literally.

Actually i so care about that.

Rest is as i said showmanship. A smokescreen for the unexpecting

Which episode?

This Mumbai episode

Actually i so care about that.

Rest is as i said showmanship. A smokescreen for the unexpecting

This Mumbai episode
Why does it matter? But to answer your question, zardari was in Pakistan and manmohan was in india...

Why does it matter? But to answer your question, zardari was in Pakistan and manmohan was in india...

So PPP and Congress

Makes sense.

It matters because the Trend is predictable and a very old routine of the vultures.

They have been told that raising the stakes in the region is not in their own Interest

Bay ghairaton kay horde say aik ghair mutawaqqa voice of reason:

So PPP and Congress

Makes sense.

It matters because the Trend is predictable and a very old routine of the vultures.

They have been told that raising the stakes in the region is not in their own Interest
Well india hasn't realized that they are raising the stakes against the 4th largest nuclear weapons state in world...india needs to realize that they have choice but to give kashmir up otherwise WE will continue to make them profusely bleed. They can't retaliate either openly or clandestinely because it would be a waste of their already dwindling resources with next to no returns. Rhett can't even quarantine kashmiri people nor remove nor eradicate them. The world is watching so ethnic cleansing is just out of the question. And We are too strong militarily and are getting stronger internally to be hurt by them and nor can india intimidate us into giving up our support fit the kashmiris people. At best, they could only hope for the destruction of 1/4 of humanity which they can't afford.

Last edited:
Well india hasn't realized that they are raising the stakes against the 4th largest nuclear weapons state in world...

That is for well wishers of India to explain it to them.

I carry No such aims.

We all have a Date with Destiny

That is for well wishers of India to explain it to them.

I carry No such aims.

We all have a Date with Destiny
Ooh I could care less about the indian well wishers. I have no problem with india profusely bleeding. It doesn't cost us much at all while it is costing india billions every month along with countless indian army deaths and casualties. So let 'em bleed as far as I'm concerned.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom