What's new

Nawaz Sarif walking on Treason Lines

I still cant believe people are still defending this haraam khoor aka Godfather, He has simply crossed the red line, anyone who is still defending this bastard is committing a treason to the state of Pakistan same as Godfather, even if IK said the same thing, he should also be held for treason, I dont care who it is, any politician who goes against the state of Pakistan is an enemy of state and as such should be treated as treason.
Mate...haramkhors will support harakhors and shitwaris are all haramkhor. Otherwise he has lost his faith even.. because he believes in hindu gods.

Seems POTI is out of words.
Ch ch ch ch, such colorful language only but depicts the crevice :sick: where you park your thumb before and after you use it to type some :rofl:...logical consequence I guess :azn:

Ch ch ch ch, such colorful language only but depicts the crevice :sick: where you park your thumb before and after you use it to type some :rofl:...logical consequence I guess :azn:
still out of words.

does anyone know the names of pakistani agents working for CIA
DURING THE SIEGE /ATTACK OF USA EMBASSY IN TEHRAN/1980............
A LIST WAS FOUND IN USA EMBASSY TEHRAN....... IRIANIAN GOVT GAVE THAT LIST TO OUR GOVT.
BUT NOTHING HAPPENED, ... 1 NAME THAT I REMEMBER WAS SAHAHIBZADA YAKOUB KHAN
SO....NOW AFTER 38 YRS
A NEW LIST IS SOME DRAWER OF RAW OFFICE IN DEHLI
WITH NAWAZ SHARIF,S NAME ON IT
3RD MAY 2018 NAWAZ THREATENED TO BREAK HIS SILENCE ON NATIONAL SECURITY ISSUES
HE SAID HE WILL SPILL ALL THE BEANS IF HE IS CONVICTED-JAILED- R EVEN TOUCHED
NOW WE SHALL SEE WHERE OUR SECURITY AGENCIES/ARMY /AND NATION STAND

WHY WERE WE FEEDING A DOG SO MUCH YOUGHART????

msIQFAZ.png

I don't know why scholars ignored this crap.
He is a Jahil. He dont know what he is talking about. A jahil shouldn't be eligible for even contesting election of UC chairman let alone PM of a Islamic state.

Phr kahte hain molvi fatwe dete hain, is bayan pe kya pholon k haar pahnain ise?

still out of words.

Please continue your futile, hair pulling and clothes tearing attempt to down play Nawaz's treacherous interview dear. :pop:

I gladly rest my case for now.

Do read the book by German Author Elias Davidson whose title is ‘The Betrayal of India: [A Close Look at the 2008 Mumbai Terror Attacks]’

When they started using their favourite word Poti which stays on the tips of their tongues... a cute term in response was coined: Shitwari. so now you know the background.

Last edited:
gonglu would rather get sent to jail for treason...that way at least he can be portrayed as some sort of ab hero by the liberal western trash I mean media. If he goes to jail for corruption then there is just no way to turn him into a hero now matter how many twists and spins the liberal western trash media puts on it.

But too bad...he is gonna go to jail for corruption whether he likes it or not.

Please continue your futile, hair pulling and clothes tearing attempt to down play Nawaz's treacherous interview dear. :pop:

I gladly rest my case for now.

Do read the book by German Author Elias Davidson whose title is ‘The Betrayal of India: [A Close Look at the 2008 Mumbai Terror Attacks]’
Actually IK's speech on the latest gathering at Minar-e-Pakistan was totally about national issues, his plan of actions and direction...but the cult followers can't hear because they eat khota karahi.

He is a Jahil. He dont know what he is talking about. A jahil shouldn't be eligible for even contesting election of UC chairman let alone PM of a Islamic state.

Phr kahte hain molvi fatwe dete hain, is bayan pe kya pholon k haar pahnain ise?
No body should be jahil enough to not know the difference between the mushrikeen and Muslims...and believe me is a cunning fellow... just check how he pretends to be pious and visits Makkah and Madina for selfies and photos at these holy sites to be published on front page of the newspapers in Pakistan. He is munafiq. He is knows very well what he is saying. The man is a billionaire and has become PM three times so he knows exactly what he means.

Last edited:
Ba ha ha ha, nice conclusion to downplay your beloved's treacherous interview quip.

But I do agree with you that Nawaz is still enjoying the company of Altaf, and brahamdagh at just a notch above.

Sawal gandum, but deliberately, jawab chana!!!

Asked what he believes is the reason for his ouster from public office, Mr Sharif did not reply directly but steered the conversation towards foreign policy and national security. “We have isolated ourselves ....
He continued: “Militant organisations are active. Call them non-state actors, should we allow them to cross the border and kill 150 people in Mumbai? Explain it to me. Why can’t we complete the trial?” — a reference to the Mumbai attacks-related trials which have stalled in a Rawalpindi anti-terrorism court.

Don't be like your idiot above and still have the nerve to portray Nawaz is still better than other politicians, ch ch ch ch, how so very shameful indeed.

Whataboutism?

Do look it up before posting something which is an example of its very definition.

Cheers.
Shitwaris when get pounded, they always try to mitigate his mala fide deliberation against the country, people and religion by declaring him as an idiot and put blame on his advisors. While a person surrounds himself with likeminded people and NS does not let anyone come to him until and unless he is sure that this guy is his type.

Pakistan Defence Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom