What's new

Nawaz Sarif walking on Treason Lines

31120739_168241473891532_2220724947909607424_n.jpg

This shouldn't come as a surprise to any one. Sheepistani's even knowing that there are wolves amonsgt them, still pretend ignonart of their presence. Pakistani NSC should overcome it's obsession with Afghanistan and America related discussions and direct focus on snakes like NS for a change, who are overtly conspiring against Pakistan, with impunity and from within it's own borders. WTF! Pakistan doesn't need enemies when its own people are doing a splendid job.

Wow. All patriots are too much concerned over his statement. Ever thought of billions in General's pockets? Afghan Jihad $$$$. Mush sold people for $$$.
It is fact that non-state actors exist. So what it wrong in this? You guys raised them and got $$$ for it. Now why so furious?

Can you deny that your Generals didn't take $$$ and sold out people and air bases of Pakistan?

Nawaz Sharif is basically an idiot, who is ill advised by the people surrounding him.
Rest of the politicians are even worst.

Recent announcement by Nawaz sharif about Terrorism in India , that Pakistan had a hand in it , are really walking on path of Treason , forget the charges of Money laundering

https://economictimes.indiatimes.co...d-26/11-mumbai-attacks/videoshow/64138106.cms

Nawaz_Sharif_Caricature.jpg

Deplorable comments by a bastard Money theif to discredit Pakistan and Military of Pakistan

The mistake by Pakistan courts to spare this bastard and let him not go prison is resulting some negative publicity on international arena

Should have been sent IMMEDIATELY to terason court once it was established he was involved in Massive fraud and money laundering

It's time courts and military act and put this bastard harami Nawaz Sharif (FOR GOD SAKES stop calling him Mian Sahib ) CALL HIM "NAWAZ"

Have you heard , a Criminal / Disqualified man , impotent bastard being called Mian Sahib out of respect after his massive fraud and money laundering it is a Blatent joke against Pakistani National Interest

This guy came to power in 80/90's from shadows and together MQM was form in Karachi both Nawaz Sharif and MQM worked together to stifle economy of Pakistan and both MQM leader and Nawaz Sharif continue to make UK/UAE has their base for Anti Pakistan operations

The guy has been moving 4-5 Billion bucks to India , god knows what kind of activites he and his family were involved in

MQM and Gangs supported by Raw funds stiffiled Karachi economic front and Nawaz Sharif also allows this to happen in 80's and 90's to look the otherway

Ghadar%2BKon%2Bby%2BSohail%2BWarach.jpg

View attachment 473714
Mian Saheb na nazaryati hota hota bhoot dar kardi ...

Enough of this shit... must nuetralize now.... he is a traitor... SC and Military hang this b******** aur jo is begerat choor ka saath day usko b utha kar bahir phenko enuff

Let's see:

"We have isolated ourselves. Despite giving sacrifices, our narrative is not being accepted. Afghanistan's narrative is being accepted, but ours is not. We must look into it,"

True.

"Militant organisations are active in Pakistan"

Also True.

"Call them non-state actors, should we allow them to cross the border and kill over 150 people in Mumbai? Explain it to me. Why can't we complete the trial."

Is the trial stalled? Why? Someone call Chief Justice and ask him to take notice immediately.

Nawaz Sharif is basically an idiot, who is ill advised by the people surrounding him.
leader is not a lader if he doesnt know whst is right and what is wrong

Wow. All patriots are too much concerned over his statement. Ever thought of billions in General's pockets? Afghan Jihad $$$$. Mush sold people for $$$.
It is fact that non-state actors exist. So what it wrong in this? You guys raised them and got $$$ for it. Now why so furious?

Can you deny that your Generals didn't take $$$ and sold out people and air bases of Pakistan?
Attention whore made statement to get arrested under article 6 but no we will arrest him under corruption charges no siyasi shahadat for him his supporters can drown in arsenic laden water of Lahore

Ba ha ha ha, nice conclusion to downplay your beloved's treacherous interview quip.

But I do agree with you that Nawaz is still enjoying the company of Altaf, and brahamdagh at just a notch above.

Sawal gandum, but deliberately, jawab chana!!!

Asked what he believes is the reason for his ouster from public office, Mr Sharif did not reply directly but steered the conversation towards foreign policy and national security. “We have isolated ourselves ....
He continued: “Militant organisations are active. Call them non-state actors, should we allow them to cross the border and kill 150 people in Mumbai? Explain it to me. Why can’t we complete the trial?” — a reference to the Mumbai attacks-related trials which have stalled in a Rawalpindi anti-terrorism court.

Don't be like your idiot above and still have the nerve to portray Nawaz is still better than other politicians, ch ch ch ch, how so very shameful indeed.

Whataboutism?

Do look it up before posting something which is an example of its very definition.

Cheers.

leader is not a lader if he doesnt know whst is right and what is wrong

He never was a leader for me... at-least after I grew up above 15 years of age.
Neither is Imran Khan leader for me.... and i come to this conclusion, when i was 20 years of age.
Actually there's non in Pakistan whom i call a leader, generally army generals have the skills and character but they are not liked by useless political activists.

What people need to be clear is that foreign agencies control /engineer Pakistan elections.
In next elections, Sindh would be prepared for PPP, Balochistan free, Punjab PTI+PMLN, NWFP PTI+ANP. In the end PM may be IK but as per plan he will start confrontation with army and owing to his crazy followers.... Pakistan will go through the most turbulent times of its history.
On the other hand, voters of Nawaz Sharif are mature and business minded they vote him because they believe under his rule, life would go on normal, rather than any other politician.
We all have seen turbulence of Zardari rule, and some people are not willing to take same risk again.

Back
Top Bottom