What's new

Nawaz desires high speed train in Pakistan

I think Pakistan Should Try to Upgrade it's Existing Railway Infra ten think about Investing in Goli Trains as some people say
& the capability to build Rail Engines In the country it self

& I will quote My self on this from a thread on Bullet train in Pakistan

Agar Apki 180 million logo ki country ke liye apke pass 80 se bhi kam Locomotive hai aur sapne aap Bullet Train ke Dekh rahe ho
Toh Railway ke station pe bheta Bikhari bhi Kahega 'Aap Chutiya Hai'

Basic problem is something else - basic problem is that there is no respect for managing things in order to make make profits or at least not make losses -- And this says a lot about how essentially "Indian" the Pakistan are.
If you think from the Pakistani perspective, what you say Echo & Muse, should be done.
But..If you think from the Indian perspective what Nawaz is doing is perfect.

Take loans to build a bullet train line, billions of dollars. It never runs in profit, it would NOT lead to a great rush of investment from the world over, it would just be a status symbol.

Yet, it would consume a lot of Pakistan's budget to make it and keep it running.

Does it suit India?
Go Nawaz!

If you think from the Pakistani perspective, what you say Echo & Muse, should be done.
But..If you think from the Indian perspective what Nawaz is doing is perfect.

Take loans to build a bullet train line, billions of dollars. It never runs in profit, it would NOT lead to a great rush of investment from the world over, it would just be a status symbol.

Yet, it would consume a lot of Pakistan's budget to make it and keep it running.

Does it suit India?
Go Nawaz!

Yaar Baat toh aapne sahi ke hai no Doubt

GO NAWAZ GO
SAVIOR OF PAKISTANI PEOPLE & POLTICS GO BUILD A BULLET TRAIN

Aur miya Thanks kar diya karo Muje ache lagte hai

More action, less talk :pissed:
1048692_547463638647134_946586759_o.jpg

mark my words, he will do it maybe not 100% same as the one in China but very close it due to our financial issues

they guys are expert in showing off and fooling people

they are expert in publicity

I think it may be before your time but I am sure your elders said the same thing about Motorways

word of advice... people are going to grab the train and throw it at their heads if they dont first solve the electricity and inflation issue. This will just make the people more mad when they see a glorious train depleting our resources and their homes being in darkness with hunger.

i still wonder how is he going to tackle the security situation in the country, one blast and their goes the million dollar track and infra structure....

Terrorists won't attack the bullet train infra if it is owned by the "right" people -- if you know what I mean. ;)

they guys are expert in showing off and fooling people
they are expert in publicity
The project cost 220 billion yuan (about $32 billion) for 1,318-km!! That means Rs 300,000 crores PKR! Or Rs 3000,000,000 (3 thousand billion PKR!)

Even if Nawaz wants just about 400km, it would still cost a staggering Rs 1000,000,000 PKR!! And it runs on electricity. With power consumption of 20 to 30 MW and capacity of about 1,050 passengers, the energy consumption per passenger from Beijing to Shanghai is about 80kWh.

who wants education health and social security lets just build moterways metro that and that high speed rails who cares

Public: Sir Bijli Nahi hai
98372464a.jpg

penguin.png

Nawaz Sharif : "We shall build Bullet Triain"

Public: Sir Bijli Nahi hai , how can I cook
pakistan.jpg

penguin.png

Nawaz Sharif : "We shall make a Highway !!!! "

Public: Sir Bijli Nahi hai , How can my industry make money I am out of Job
Power-outages-crisis-in-P-007.jpg

penguin.pngg

Nawaz Sharif : "We will make more Roads "

Public: Sir Bijli Nahi hai , in Hospitals patients are complaining
142176302.jpg

penguin.png

Nawaz Sharif : " We will form a committee to look into the matter "

Public: Sir Bijli Nahi hai , can we complete gas pipeline make our own electricty in 1 year
Pakistan-blackout-268x200.jpg

penguin.png

Nawaz Sharif : "I have seen Chinese bullet train concepts and I will make metro in Karachi "

CONGRATULATIONS EVERY BODY WE ARE GETTING A BULLET TRAIN THAT RUNS ON ELECTRICITY

Keep begging for money from IMF

Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top Bottom