What's new

Nawaz again backstabbed Pak Military at vital moment and venue !

modi has no vida restriction in USA .

now go in the corner and cry your eyes out .

The US court has already sentenced against him. He won't be able to get visa in his individual status. He had a diplomatic immunity while visiting the US.
Malingering with the truth is very typical of Indians.

OK. you are angry at the inclusion of Mumbai terms?

Correct?

kaarma is a beeaach bhai jaan

biggest beeeaaach.

you say alienating? Sure.

Modi blabbering has failed totally. in fact such pagal punna is making Pak army stronger. Just watch all the state welcome parties for Gen Raheel all over the world.

Heck the main negotiations for Afghanistan are being held in Pakistan with US and China as observers.

India and Modi kicked out.

I wish Modi was sane enough to realize Pakistan's reach in global affairs. And today he too would be respected in Pakistan and invited in important negotiations.

But the mad man failed miserably.

SCO inclusion is not a big thing for India or Indians - its just a one off thing like the chinese bank for e.g. No biggie, can't say the same for Pakistan.

Raheel Sharif should ideally be in the barracks - but he goes on foreign jaunts more than the elected government - and practically runs foreign policies. I don't see a positive there when there are multiple power centers and one at odds with the other and trying to pull the other down. Countries interested in the Pakistani army's role will be keen to welcome him...like the saudis the americans the chinese or the russians who want Pakistani army to play actives role in the region.

Why would India be keen to go into a formal discussion with a terrorist group which is propped up by Pakistan? you think pakistan would allow that - that goes completely against what pakistan wants - that is isolate India in afghanistan. So continue playing your little games.

lol @ the global reach. dude he is completely ignoring pakistan - and his only agenda with pakistan is terrorism.. kahan gaye woh trade ki baathein woh rahadhari ki baathein, woh aman ki asha, woh CBM's - all manmohan's policies which fizzled out? Unke paas phisool kamon ke liye waqt nahin hai.

This Mumbai attack was a drama created by the RAW to divert attention from Kashmir.
You are right, and 9/11 was the handiwork of CIA but this biased world never listens :sick:
And for Pakistan, it will be another forum where they could show proof's of Indian terrorism in Pakistan.
Who has used this forum and how well it is used, one only needs to read the joint statement :azn:

The US court has already sentenced against him. He won't be able to get visa in his individual status. He had a diplomatic immunity while visiting the US.

Which court has sentenced him and what is the sentence . Sapno me biryani mat banao .

I wish Modi was sane enough to realize Pakistan's reach in global affairs. And today he too would be respected in Pakistan and invited in important negotiations.

But the mad man failed miserably.
:rofl::omghaha::omghaha: This was really funny.

By spreading hatred against Pakistan. India is making a big mistake. Instead of growing economically they are more focused on destroying Pakistan.
Yeahhhhhhhe he doesn't give a sh!t about pakistan dude you are living in delusions :rofl::omghaha:

OMG what the fcuk did i just see. :lol::enjoy:
A great entertainment.

Your argument is based on a false assumption that Pakistan is somehow trying to convince its population of anything. They aren't. They aren't convincing anyone about this. The courts are already convinced. Nobody ever tried to convince the Awaam.

There is no need to persuade the international community - their jurisdiction is theirs and courts have their own jurisdiction.

Also note that I was only talking about Lakhvi, and you extrapolating it to include Hafiz Saeed and Dawood is fallacious.
Sir, try to look at it from a impartial perspective. Isn't it the duty of the state to clear its citizen's name and defend him, in case he is falsely indited by UN. Lakhvi has been termed as an proclaimed terrorist by UN. either present proof of his innocence to the world or put him behind bars. If your courts cannot put him away, then it does augur well with international community.

Sir, try to look at it from a impartial perspective. Isn't it the duty of the state to clear its citizen's name and defend him, in case he is falsely indited by UN. Lakhvi has been termed as an proclaimed terrorist by UN. either present proof of his innocence to the world or put him behind bars. If your courts cannot put him away, then it does augur well with international community.
The burden of proof is on the internationally community and whoever else is accusing him. Legally, the one accusing someone must provide proof - it's not the accused's or his country's job to prove him innocent. That is the most impartial perspective possible, dear sir.

:rofl::omghaha::omghaha: This was really funny.

Yeahhhhhhhe he doesn't give a sh!t about pakistan dude you are living in delusions :rofl::omghaha:

OMG what the fcuk did i just see. :lol::enjoy:
A great entertainment.

you are very funny person. Make your future in comedy.

The burden of proof is on the internationally community and whoever else is accusing him. Legally, the one accusing someone must provide proof - it's not the accused's or his country's job to prove him innocent. That is the most impartial perspective possible, dear sir.
Sir, he is not an accused any more. judgement has been passed against him. You persist with going on defending him then best of luck . I rest my case ( sorry couldn't find an emot for 'I Surrender' )

OK. you are angry at the inclusion of Mumbai terms?

Correct?

First that is the proof which you have been asking. Kindly, give an opinion. Second, I am more angry about exclusion of Kashmir and their involvement in Baluchistan and Karachi. If mentioning it is not worth it then don't blame MQM and Baluchis onwards.

Then Democratic frame is upside down in Pakistan n thats all i can say though army has certain stakes in buliding the relation with neighbors... And in this case Nawaz has not made any tactical or strategical blunders that qualify to "Backstabbing".....

this mindset is responsible for Pakistan's continuous decline
Dude, I am saying that elections in our country have always been orchestrated. Nawaz Sharif is the biggest political product of Military Establishment to date. So, you don't say no to masters as you are a political reality because of them otherwise he would still be trying his luck in cricket or film industry.

Last edited:
Nawaz Sharif has backstabbed our military establishment again in Ufa Russia, by accepting Indian condition of investigating Mumbai attack ! He deliberately ignored mentioning of Indian terrorism in Kashmir , KPK, Balochistan and just made it look as if Pakistan military responsible for trouble in South Asia and of Mumbai attack, an event which was a false flag operation of Indians to malign Pakistan.

Nawaz Sharif played this card against our military establishment at a crucial time and important international venue , thinking that by getting military involved in Mumbai attack, he can delay the 'economic terrorism' operation which ultimately will nab him along with Zardari and all other looters of the wealth of Pakistan.

My wishes are with General Raheel Shareef and his sincere and able team and I am sure he will foil the attempts of these traitor politicians and will rid our country of all kind of terrorists and traitors.

Long live Pakistan military and Pakistan Zindabad !
Nawaz investments in India at risk. Plus he fail to perform in Pakistan local industry and now he is looking some help from Indian market. In Geotv shows , in sasta bazar Lahore is filled with low graded Indian vegetables etc. What a shame. He should revive Pakistan agriculture. Indians are cutting water and day by day Pakistani lands getting dried. ....but....

Back
Top Bottom