Navy Strategic Force Network Command Centre inaugurated

Rafi

ELITE MEMBER
Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
No PR158/2013-ISPR Dated: October 4, 2013

Rawalpindi - October 4, 2013:

Chairman Joint Chiefs of Staff Committee General Khalid Shameem Wayne inaugurated two newly constructed state of the Art, fully protected Network Centric enabled Command and Control Centres of Naval Strategic Force Command, during the week. Admiral Mohammad Asif Sandila Chief of the Naval Staff and Lieutenant General (Retd) Khalid Ahmed Kidwai Director General Strategic Plans Division were also present on the occasions besides other senior ranking Naval and Military officers.

:pakistan:

5431.jpg

This is a good achievement for PN. Good work.

No PR158/2013-ISPR Dated: October 4, 2013

Rawalpindi - October 4, 2013:

Chairman Joint Chiefs of Staff Committee General Khalid Shameem Wayne inaugurated two newly constructed state of the Art, fully protected Network Centric enabled Command and Control Centres of Naval Strategic Force Command, during the week. Admiral Mohammad Asif Sandila Chief of the Naval Staff and Lieutenant General (Retd) Khalid Ahmed Kidwai Director General Strategic Plans Division were also present on the occasions besides other senior ranking Naval and Military officers.

:pakistan:

5431.jpg

The plaque on the wall says 'SRAT OPS ROOM ABODOZE'

does it mean Strategic Operations Room Abdoze= Submarine?

So like do we have nuclear capability in the Subamarines?

Just great to see our Navy rise! I guess we'd be the first one to report on PN's nuclear capabilities and its effects in great detail, Haseeb, we've got a great team for PN! We're starting next week, IA, btw can you email me and install gtalk? jaibi@defence.pk

Of course there must be some degree of capability present at the moment.

Naval Babur is one of best kept secrets by Strategic forces. Like H-2/H-4 and HQ-9 systems

Great news! Its official then. Our navy's gonna get some 'strategic' offensive punch too. Nukes....i smell nukes everywhere :D And it better go beyond just Qing class subs...we need SSBNs. :bounce:

Back
Top Bottom