What's new

Naval Arms Race between Burma and Bangladesh?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Banana from Goa has a serious interest in Bangladesh and the Bangladeshi sub-forum.

Note how no Bangladeshi even cares about India and posts articles in the India sub-forum to provoke Indians.

Anyway let's see our friend "Banana" and his psychopathic fixation with Bangladesh.

1. First the hate-filled Indian from the former Portuguese colony of Goa posts an article about Bangladesh and Burma and a naval arms race, making sure to highlight in red the comments of a Burmese exile about Bangladesh being poor.

http://www.defence.pk/forums/bangladesh-defence/219558-naval-arms-race-between-burma-bangladesh.html

2. His psycopathic obsession with Bangladesh and all things Bangladeshi even extends to another part of the world, Saudi Arabia and the Indian from the former Portuguese colony of Goa opens this thread: http://www.defence.pk/forums/bangladesh-defence/219580-saudi-beheads-bangladeshi-man.html

3. He then opens another thread about Bangladesh and goes back to Burma.

http://www.defence.pk/forums/bangla...tion-bangladesh-has-stopped-aung-suu-kyi.html

Notice how he does not comment in any of these threads, but merely starts the threads to insult, belittle and provoke Bangladeshis and then leave the thread for everyone to fight and argue whilst he - having achieved his mission of causing trouble - laughs with glee and perverse enjoyment.

A truly sick and disgusting psychopathic little man with a obsessive fixation with Bangladesh.

Banana from Goa has a serious interest in Bangladesh and the Bangladeshi sub-forum.

Webmaster has not formed any rule whereby A Non-Bangladeshi cannot post in Bangladesh Section.

Note how no Bangladeshi even cares about India and posts articles in the India sub-forum to provoke Indians

All Bangladeshis post those articles in Bangladeshi Forum. :lol:

Anyway let's see our friend "Banana" and his psychopathic fixation with Bangladesh.

1. First the hate-filled Indian from the former Portuguese colony of Goa posts an article about Bangladesh and Burma and a naval arms race, making sure to highlight in red the comments of a Burmese exile about Bangladesh being poor.

http://www.defence.pk/forums/bangladesh-defence/219558-naval-arms-race-between-burma-bangladesh.html

2. His psycopathic obsession with Bangladesh and all things Bangladeshi even extends to another part of the world, Saudi Arabia and the Indian from the former Portuguese colony of Goa opens this thread: http://www.defence.pk/forums/bangladesh-defence/219580-saudi-beheads-bangladeshi-man.html

3. He then opens another thread about Bangladesh and goes back to Burma.

http://www.defence.pk/forums/bangla...tion-bangladesh-has-stopped-aung-suu-kyi.html

Notice how he does not comment in any of these threads, but merely starts the threads to insult, belittle and provoke Bangladeshis and then leave the thread for everyone to fight and argue whilst he - having achieved his mission of causing trouble - laughs with glee and perverse enjoyment.

A truly sick and disgusting psychopathic little man with a obsessive fixation with Bangladesh.

You don't know a Sh!t of What Bangladeshi forum is, do you?

All the Old Timers here know and that is the way it has been running. No one cares about you.

Every Month, a New Bangladeshi ala Kalu_miah kind of comes and gets lost in hibernation.

We have been seeing many such here. The Long timers know each other and you haven't yet seen the Bangladeshis here.

Even you are going to bug off very soon. So No one cares about One Monthers like you. :lol:

Webmaster has not formed any rule whereby A Non-Bangladeshi cannot post in Bangladesh Section.

All Bangladeshis post those articles in Bangladeshi Forum. :lol:

You don't know a Sh!t of What Bangladeshi forum is, do you?

All the Old Timers here know and that is the way it has been running. No one cares about you.

Every Month, a New Bangladeshi ala Kalu_miah kind of comes and gets lost in hibernation.

We have been seeing many such here. The Long timers know each other and you haven't yet seen the Bangladeshis here.

Even you are going to bug off very soon. So No one cares about One Monthers like you. :lol:

lol...the word "Bangladesh(i)" 7 times in one single post...lol.

:lol:

This from a clown who starts 3 separate threads about Bangladesh in one single hour.

lol.

Man, I really don't know why Indians are so obsessed with Bangladesh, but I'm flattered for the attention.

lol...the word "Bangladesh(i)" 7 times in one single post...lol.

This from a clown who starts 3 separate threads about Bangladesh in one single hour.

lol.

Man, I really don't know why Indians are so obsessed with Bangladesh, but I'm flattered for the attention.

You really want to know the Truth of What Bangladeshis think of India here? :lol:

So how is the relation between these two countries ? They had some problems regarding the staus of their EEZ under UN arbitration ?

So how is the relation between these two countries ? They had some problems regarding the staus of their EEZ under UN arbitration ?

Good, but getting frostier. The Prez has indefinitely cancelled his state visit and the Myanmar side are overlooking BD as a market. There was talk of a highway linking BD with Myanmar and China but that's gone completely out the window I think, particularly as we're moving away from China. The most contentious issue is the Rohingyas. Until BD engages on the issue and stop denying their obvious links to these people, relations will get worse.

When will Illegal Bangladeshis stop going to London, India, Burma and Africa? :lol:

The word "Bangladesh(i)" mentioned 9 times in a few minutes by this Bangladeshi-wannabe clown.

3 separate anti-Bangladeshi threads started in one hour.

I feel like buying this loser a ticket to Bangladesh as it seems he just can't get enough of his obsession and love affair for Bangladesh. The biggest Bangladeshi-wannabe on this whole forum.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom