What's new

Natural resources of Pakistan

It is unbelievable that we have begged all our existence for a few billion fiat dollars all the while we have been standing atop trillions of dollars of mineral reserves. That is because our people have never pushed the leaders to give them better life and opportunities. They have always been this docile nation, who just is abused.

It is unbelievable that we have begged all our existence for a few billion fiat dollars all the while we have been standing atop trillions of dollars of mineral reserves. That is because our people have never pushed the leaders to give them better life and opportunities. They have always been this docile nation, who just is abused.

So what are you saying? Whose fault is it for not pushing Pakistan's "leaders" to do the right thing by the whole nation?

I find it unbelievable too, and I would add that it is not just the potential mineral resources that have not been developed; the immense human resources have been squandered and destroyed as well, and that is perhaps more criminal.

^^i suggest you remove the pakistani flag on ur profile..

u have to love pakistan to be a pakistani..

please also throw away ur pakistani NIC and passport...

what u are saying is not in the interest of pakistan...

So what are you saying? Whose fault is it for not pushing Pakistan's "leaders" to do the right thing by the whole nation?

I find it unbelievable too, and I would add that it is not just the potential mineral resources that have not been developed; the immense human resources have been squandered and destroyed as well, and that is perhaps more criminal.

I think as per your suggestion, I had left you to your ways. What is the point to discuss anything with you, while you lie? To you your way, to me mine. End of discussion with you.

As in one talk show which is on PAKISTANs REKO DIQ resources while host is talking with Dr Samar Mubaral , Dr Samar Mubarak told to the host that by initial exploration the restimated resoucres have worth more than to 1 trillion Dollars 1Trillion $ "

which is even 17times of the pakistan Total Debt.

Leave him. It is not worth talking to him. He is just pops up on every thread and tries to belittle Pakistan and Pakistanis, shattering national pride and confidence then comes out the proposal for taking more loans from US and meeting American demands and strings attached. He is against Pakistan developing a self sustaining economy on its own resources. So leave him to be.

---------- Post added at 11:02 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:00 PM ----------

As in one talk show which is on PAKISTANs REKO DIQ resources while host is talking with Dr Samar Mubaral , Dr Samar Mubarak told to the host that by initial exploration the restimated resoucres have worth more than to 1 trillion Dollars 1Trillion $ "

Yes, I know about that. 500 billion dollar estimate is only for gold and copper reserves. Rico Deq also contain Rare earth metals which are difficult to have in international markets and that is why they believe it could be above a trillion dollars worth.

The flags and my Pakistani roots will stay. Deal with it.

My words are as correct and as honest as I can make them.

I think as per your suggestion, I had left you to your ways. What is the point to discuss anything with you, while you lie? To you your way, to me mine. End of discussion with you.

I don't lie; it is just that you have an issue with accepting the truth that they represent. That is your problem, not mine.

Dr. Mand is a accomplished scientist in his field, but here, he does not know which end of the horse he is looking at or describing, no disrespect intended. I know him quite well.

Dr. Mand is a accomplished scientist in his field, but here, he does not know which end of the horse he is looking at or describing, no disrespect intended. I know him quite well.

Now you are disrespecting top Pakistani scientists. This shows where you stand with regard to Pakistan.

Now you are disrespecting top Pakistani scientists. This shows where you stand with regard to Pakistan.

No. I once worked in Pakistan. I know of what I speak. ;)

---------- Post added at 02:14 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:12 PM ----------

this is a reliable resource..

World Energy Council

pakistan should have around atleast 25Billion tons of coal i think..

That link is showing the numbers reported by Pakistan itself, and they are not credible or reliable.

.... the Geological Survey of Pakistan (GSP) has provided details of coal resources and reserves as at 30 June 2005 (detailed data on reserves/resources 'as on June 30, 2006' issued by the GSP are unchanged from the year before). The total resource is put at more than 186 billion tonnes, within which 'measured reserves' are 3.3 billion tonnes, 'indicated reserves' about 12 billion tonnes, 'inferred reserves' 56 billion and 'hypothetical resources' 114 billion. Clearly a high proportion of the quoted total resource has, at this point in time, a relatively low degree of geological assurance,....

this is a reliable resource..

World Energy Council

pakistan should have around atleast 25Billion tons of coal i think..

Our sources are reliable enough. If our top scientist is saying something, we do not need to go to gora for confirmation, a gora who has never even been to Pakistan. As for doubters, let them doubt. These doubt guys are also doubting the scientists who made nukes for Pakistan. They got their answer at Chagi but have not come out of the shock of it yet.

In 80's i used to hear when the sainak project will start production it will change blochies and pakistan , i now hear it there will be nothing to mine there in some years

Till these corrupt rulers r here let that treasure ( if any ) under there safely. for our next generations

TARIQ

Sandak is still there n i have visit it... heck i even hav rocks with the gold grains or smthin... il post the pic tommorow.... its the fault of our shitt* leadrship.

Our sources are reliable enough. If our top scientist is saying something, we do not need to go to gora for confirmation, a gora who has never even been to Pakistan. As for doubters, let them doubt. These doubt guys are also doubting the scientists who made nukes for Pakistan. They got their answer at Chagi but have not come out of the shock of it yet.

The scientist you are quoting is an expert in nuclear physics; that expertise does not make him a geologist, does it?

I am well aware of his work in DTD and NESCOM.

Reserve all this bravado for when you actually dig out some coal and use it. Your rhetoric is not going to add more coal to the land.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom