What's new

NATO weapons readily available in Pakistan

mere bhai, it doesnt include nato weapons, we are talking about nato weapons

nato container are looted in balochistan, KPK, FATA etc, all are pretty much lawless areas

Lawless areas? What about Karachi where 5-10 people are killed daily, all thanks to the MQM and the PPP. Nothing will change if we keep selecting the same political parties to lead us. We need to eliminate ethnic tensions in this city. Starting with ourselves, we can start by refusing to vote on the basis of ethnicity for a terrorist party.

I long to see the day when MQM, PPP and PMLN are banned forever.

Lawless areas? What about Karachi where 5-10 people are killed daily, all thanks to the MQM and the PPP. Nothing will change if we keep selecting the same political parties to lead us. We need to eliminate ethnic tensions in this city. Starting with ourselves, we can start by refusing to vote on the basis of ethnicity for a terrorist party.

I long to see the day when MQM, PPP and PMLN are banned forever.

in new york the killings also happened in its beginning days

article-2116777-1238BB03000005DC-670_634x476.jpg

article-2116777-1238BA8D000005DC-815_634x389.jpg

article-2116777-1238BABA000005DC-361_634x417.jpg

In the wrong hands: Most of the goods on sale at Karkhano market come from Nato trucks which are plundered

in new york the killings also happened in its beginning days

So you are going to let the killings continue and continue voting for a terrorist who threatens to send his enemies bodies in body bags? This is the problem. We have accepted death as a daily part of life in this metropolis. And Pakistan is not in its biggining days. It has been 60+ years to the formation of Pakistan.

I hope to see the day when MQM is ruined completely and my fair city sees peace.

Can anybody get me a hummer? On lease. I just want to drive it over the cars of a few people I know.

So you are going to let the killings continue and continue voting for a terrorist who threatens to send his enemies bodies in body bags? This is the problem. We have accepted death as a daily part of life in this metropolis. And Pakistan is not in its biggining days. It has been 60+ years to the formation of Pakistan.

I hope to see the day when MQM is ruined completely and my fair city sees peace.

It has less to do with a single party and more to do with policy.

For example, let's say a particular cause is supported by the Pakistani establishment in a foreign country. Now, the requirement is to ensure, you get enough foreign citizens trained to wage battle via subversion in that foreign country. You do not train your own citizens and send them there. As Hassan Nisar would say :P Aap meri baat suniye, ismein do batein hain...

1. At some point of time those citizens are going to come back. They will need to be rehabilitated.
2. Your own citizens, if they do not at some point of time int he future agree with a policy, they have the training to wage battle within your own territory.

Herein lies the conundrum of the Pakistani establishment.

do we have such markets over here in india?? i want an iphone 5s..

Back
Top Bottom