What's new

NATO wants the Turkish assistance to subdue the Russian Air Defense

Hakikat ve Hikmet

ELITE MEMBER
Reaction score
Country
United States
Interesting comments from Mete Yarar, a Turkish defense analyst, at CNN-Turk:
  • Armenian defense minister: we could resist the Turkish UAVs only for a couple of days with the Russian AD, then the Hell was released on us.
  • Turkish UAV, EW etc, have shown excellent on-the-fly learning and solving capabilities to destroy the enemy defenses.
  • Now, NATO wants Turkey to share the technical aspects of her capability to counter and destroy the Russian AD.
  • Turkey is now a leading power for the hybrid asymmetric warfare.
My note: Pak is in safe hands now that she has operationalized the Turkish UAV, and, hopefully, the EW systems.

West couldn't solve Russia to this day and to be honest neither could Turkey but Pakistan did once upon time..

But on a serious note it is quite interesting and it looks like the Western experts and generals hold Turkey's military prowess at high pedestal then the common layman

Last edited:
I think S400 can be taken out by

short range artillery (guided)
and UCAV

trying to use a fighter jet will be suicide as S400 is designed for taking on fast fighter jets

need to go unconventional and tap into electronic jamming

however jamming S400 is easier said than done

turks are mad if they suck upto west after all the pi ss take in western media demonizing turkey and erdogan n my belief its economy was sabotaged. turkey is the bird for sacrifice on dinner table, west will use turkey n dump. turkey should right now say fcuk off and stay out.

There is a lot of pressure on Turkiye, and to be honest, we started to hear some unfortunate statements, especially from the defense minister. This is not our war. While we were fighting our own war, we saw few of our allies with us. In recent days, the anti-Turkey campaign has come to a standstill. I wouldn't be surprised if we see our stolen F-35s in Turkish land in the coming days!

We care about the Ukrainian people and value them as a country, but we see that neither the crushing of the Ukrainian state in the Russian-US consolidation war nor Turkiye being a part of this game will benefit the common interests. May be as a final move, the Turkish president offered mediation at the leaders' level. A positive response was received, but we'll see if it happens. The truth is that Turkiye will be one of the countries that will be affected the most by this war. Therefore, "every sane person" in TR are trying to stop this escalation.

imagine joining a defence pact and all these guys do is drag you into their offensive expansions ruining your neighbourhood 😂

Erdogan to europe: well well well, look whose come crawlin' back! :lol:

fat chance Turkey will help europe. at best, Turkey will maintain a defensive role only while facilitating negotiations. Russia is Turkey's immediate neighbor while the power centers of europe, namely uk, france & germany are not immediate neighobors of Russia. europe has given Turkey a cold shoulder on many occasions, now its Turkey's turn to return the favor.

fat chance Turkey will help europe. at best, Turkey will maintain a defensive role only while facilitating negotiations. Russia is Turkey's immediate neighbor while the power centers of europe, namely uk, france & germany are not immediate neighobors of Russia. europe has given Turkey a cold shoulder on many occasions, now its Turkey's turn to return the favor.

A turkish guy in a video is making comments, that's all I see

lol

Macron urges ‘frank’ EU dialogue with Russia, political solution for Ukraine

bonus:
Macron’s One-Way Street to Russia

I'm sorry, just a year ago, French navy ships were trying to blockade the Turkish ships off the coast of Libya. With the support of French Lafarge, PYD and Daesh built tens of kilometers of fortifications and tunnels in the border regions. Today, no one can expect TR to make sacrifices for the same France. Let Macron be a man for two minutes and threaten Putin if he can. Or, like De Gaulle, he can shout as 'long live the Soviet-French brotherhood' to Russian radio, doesnt matter for us.

Last edited:
Pathetic France,Germany and The UK provoked Ukraine against Russia

RESULT

-- Ukraine lost Crimea
-- useless France,Germany and The UK are hiding behind USA
-- useless USA is only barking

when Turkish F16 shoot down Russian SU-24 , useless OBAMA said that problem is between Turkey and Russia
USA and The EU use arms embargo on NATO member Turkey since 2013
NATO is dying

on the other hand Russia gave one of the best strategic weapons to Turkey .. ( S400 Air Defense System )
also Russia offers Fighter Jets , Turbofan Engine - Submarine and Space technologies to Turkey

Turkey was iron wall against Soviet threat to protect Eastern Europe and the Eastern Mediterranean during cold war
Russia come back ..... and USA - The EU pushed NATO Member Turkey to Russia since 2013

Visionless USA and The EU are losing NATO's most strategic country and NATO's one of the strongest Army ( Turkey/Turkish Army )

Last edited:
Interesting comments from Mete Yarar, a Turkish defense analyst, at CNN-Turk:
  • Armenian defense minister: we could resist the Turkish UAVs only for a couple of days with the Russian AD, then the Hell was released on us.
  • Turkish UAV, EW etc, have shown excellent on-the-fly learning and solving capabilities to destroy the enemy defenses.
  • Now, NATO wants Turkey to share the technical aspects of her capability to counter and destroy the Russian AD.
  • Turkey is now a leading power for the hybrid asymmetric warfare.
My note: Pak is in safe hands now that she has operationalized the Turkish UAV, and, hopefully, the EW systems.

One of the funniest posts I have seen in quite a long time. My Prediction: Turkish drones to drop like flies in UKRAINE.

And you are stupid _ that's not a prediction that's a fact
You are the fact maker? You haven't had a run in with me have you on PDF? You are about to have one.

Wow, here we have Mr Intellectual who is going to call people names and label it as a Fact. Haha haha. Pathetic.

You are the fact maker? You haven't had a run in with me have you on PDF? You are about to have one.

Wow, here we have Mr Intellectual who is going to call people names and label it as a Fact. Haha haha. Pathetic.
Is that the best you can do...wow

So u are used to run ins...means you just are an empty vessel that makes a lot of noise. Bye bye.

Back
Top Bottom