What's new

NATO wants the Turkish assistance to subdue the Russian Air Defense

Is that the best you can do...wow

So u are used to run ins...means you just are an empty vessel that makes a lot of noise. Bye bye.
I am not an unintelligent simpleton like you. Hence, my response is proportionate. Its very obvious from your posts that your level of ignorance know no bounds. You talk a load of senseless nonsense about things you know nothing about.

I have got better things to do than trade words with people whose lack of ethics totally betrays their intellect, hence they make hypocritical judgements.

I can rattle as much as I want. You have absolutely zero knowledge about warfare at a tactical level and your heap of monstrous hypocrisy leads you to to come to garbage conclusion when it comes to it at a strategic level. A simpleton on military and geopolitical matter shudnt go about this site calling others idiot for a fact.

I am not an unintelligent simpleton like you. Hence, my response is proportionate. Its very obvious from your posts that your level of ignorance know no bounds. You talk a load of senseless nonsense about things you know nothing about.

I have got better things to do than trade words with people whose lack of ethics totally betrays their intellect, hence they make hypocritical judgements.

I can rattle as much as I want. You have absolutely zero knowledge about warfare at a tactical level and your heap of monstrous hypocrisy leads you to to come to garbage conclusion when it comes to it at a strategic level. A simpleton on military and geopolitical matter shudnt go about this site calling others idiot for a fact.
Those that are intelligent don't need to say they are intelligent...does that tell you something about you? Talkers just talk and empty vessels make noise. Guess what you are both. Intelligent...laughable

You can't rattle me...you an only waste your single cell brain and make more noise. Keep talking waffle.

Oh I mean super intelligent Xerxes22. 😏

it's a page about Turkey info, so go settle your accounts elsewhere or I'll have to report you to moderation.

it's a page about Turkey info, so go settle your accounts elsewhere or I'll have to report you to moderation.

Those that are intelligent don't need to say they are intelligent...does that tell you something about you? Talkers just talk and empty vessels make noise. Guess what you are both. Intelligent...laughable

You can't rattle me...you an only waste your single cell brain and make more noise. Keep talking waffle.

Oh I mean super intelligent Xerxes22. 😏
Your personal problems do not concern us !!

Back
Top Bottom