What's new

Nato massacres dozens of Pakistani soldiers in an unprovoked attack

Status
Not open for further replies.
If there is an open confrontation between the US & Pakistan, it will result in WW3. And that is a scenario no one would want to see, including the US & Pakistan. Likely outcome is that the supply routes will be closed indefinitely, & the attacks in Afghanistan might increase. This might come as a huge blow to the US & NATO efforts in Afghanistan. There might not be overt action, but covert action.
I doubt that there will be ww3 if US and Pak go to war. China will not interfere in a meaningful way for they are not YET capable.
Also routes will shut temporarily , then there will be pressure on Pak from US to open it and also the trucking industry will force the govt. So in a month or two after some work around and giving strong messages it will be bussiness as usual. Pak still needs the $$. i think thats most likely.

Yeah everyone else lies except pakistan.stop being delusional. the reality is first nato killed OBL inside pakistan when pak denied that he was in Pak and now they have retaliated to the suicide attacks by taliban on Nato soldiers.

Pray tell me how this is related to this thread and the topic on hand??

The OBL raid was to the US's advantage, to get leverage over Pakistan, not Pakistan's advantage.

It would not be possible to have supplies airlifted from india for a long time. And how would they get from India to Afghanistan?

They would not need it in the long run my friend. Pakistan lift it soon as they always have in the past....Zardari will get slightly richer and it will happen

---------- Post added at 03:04 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:03 PM ----------

Pray tell me how this is related to this thread and the topic on hand??

Yes it is.....anything else???

Yeah everyone else lies except pakistan.stop being delusional. the reality is first nato killed OBL inside pakistan when pak denied that he was in Pak and now they have retaliated to the suicide attacks by taliban on Nato soldiers.
i reported your post ... now end this trolling

The OBL raid was to the US's advantage, to get leverage over Pakistan, not Pakistan's advantage.

It would not be possible to have supplies airlifted from india for a long time. And how would they get from India to Afghanistan?

Nothing will be taken from India - it's not possible and nobody would allow it. Like I said before, US doesn't have a severe dependency on Pakistan today.

-----

On May 18, 2011, Lt. Gen. Mitchell Stevenson, deputy chief of staff for logistics, told the Senate Armed Services readiness subcommittee that U.S. brings in 60 percent to Afghanistan from the north through Central Asia and the Baltic states and 40 percent from the south through Pakistan Army.

US intends to bring it down to 25% eventually.

The Army keeps 45 days worth of fuel on the ground in Afghanistan so that operations can withstand severe disruptions to its supply lines,

Source U.S. Explores Pakistan Supply Route Alternatives - Defense News

They would not need it in the long run my friend. Pakistan lift it soon as they always have in the past....Zardari will get slightly richer and it will happen

It might also result in his government getting overthrown in the form of a coup.

---------- Post added at 03:04 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:03 PM ----------

Yes it is.....anything else???

Yes there is some thing else you are clearly trolling by posting off topic posts just to flame this thread.

Bl[i]tZ;2326301 said:
Nothing will be taken from India - it's not possible and nobody would allow it. Like I said before, US doesn't have a severe dependency of Pakistan today.

On May 18, 2011, Lt. Gen. Mitchell Stevenson, deputy chief of staff for logistics, told the Senate Armed Services readiness subcommittee that U.S. brings in 60 percent to Afghanistan from the north through Central Asia and the Baltic states and 40 percent from the south through Pakistan Army.

US intends to bring it down to 25% eventually.

The Army keeps 45 days worth of fuel on the ground in Afghanistan so that operations can withstand severe disruptions to its supply lines,

Source U.S. Explores Pakistan Supply Route Alternatives - Defense News

The US gets 49% of its supplies from the Pakistani supply routes, so if they are closed indefinitely, it will result in a huge impact in the war in Afghanistan. The fuel they get for the drones come from the Pakistan supply routes as well.

I hope they shut down NATO supplies indefintly and increase targetting of these bastards in afghanistan , NATO commanders need to be targetted.

Why do you have to drag yourself into every otherwise unrelated thread ? Or just to highlight your country and make it look important ? :hitwall:

Does India share border with Afghanistan ? OR you are trolling again as usual ?

I did not know u have to share border for airlifting it from Srinagar or Amritsar...

I did not know u have to share border for airlifting it from Srinagar or Amritsar...

No you don't have to share a border, but you have to go through Pakistan's airspace if you want to go to Afghanistan, which won't be happening.

Because I am a part of NATO and have served in the Forces "Miss, I suddenly love Pakistan".

Then you should be ashamed of your activity today of targeting the Pakistani soldiers.

I have already said, I respect a soldier, irrespective of his nationality, even if he is a Pakistani. And Pakistani soldiers have been our worth foes in all the wars we fought.

This coming from one, whose many relatives are currently in service.

COME Onnn 8 soldiers lives???? How the hell those ***** can come and kill our soldiers and go back! HUNT them down every chance you get to do so!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom