What's new

Nato massacres dozens of Pakistani soldiers in an unprovoked attack

Status
Not open for further replies.
If there is an open confrontation between the US & Pakistan, it will result in WW3. And that is a scenario no one would want to see, including the US & Pakistan. Likely outcome is that the supply routes will be closed indefinitely, & the attacks in Afghanistan might increase. This might come as a huge blow to the US & NATO efforts in Afghanistan. There might not be overt action, but covert action.
I doubt that there will be ww3 if US and Pak go to war. China will not interfere in a meaningful way for they are not YET capable.
Also routes will shut temporarily , then there will be pressure on Pak from US to open it and also the trucking industry will force the govt. So in a month or two after some work around and giving strong messages it will be bussiness as usual. Pak still needs the $$. i think thats most likely.

Please tell us how many were killed we will give blood money for it, like we gave to free Davis. All you people want is money and we will pay in $ , we will pay 10% to your president also.

dont get to emotional, what you give the world is what you get back!!!!

Blood money in $$$$$$$$$ think about it.

You want to hold on to those $$$....hard earned by Child sweat shops. !! ;)

The US gets 49% of its supplies from the Pakistani supply routes, so if they are closed indefinitely, it will result in a huge impact in the war in Afghanistan. The fuel they get for the drones come from the Pakistan supply routes as well.

What's your source for 49%, mine is the Lt. Gen. Mitchell Stevenson - deputy chief of staff for logistics. He told this to the Senate Armed Services readiness subcommittee on May 18, 2011. U.S. Explores Pakistan Supply Route Alternatives - Defense News

It still stand by 40% unless corrected.

Hard to imagine, you must have served in NATO Forces as level II mess cook?

I may hate Pakistan for some things in the past, but never when a soldier dies for his motherland. Good answer.

Which member of NATO did all this??

sir its almost 25 lives
EVEN WORST :cry:
I dont understand HOW we say "Inna lillah e wa inna ilaihe rajioon" and forget all?
We need to make a strong statement! 25 lives including officers can never be a small deal!

I doubt that there will be ww3 if US and Pak go to war. China will not interfere in a meaningful way for they are not YET capable.

I don,t think so. China can support in a over meaningful way.

Korean war, and Vietnam war, ring bells?

Not to mention we are better positioned than both Korea and Vietnam then.

I did not know u have to share border for airlifting it from Srinagar or Amritsar...
Start again from primary grade and learn some basic geography kiddo ... You have no idea of what you are talking about !

No you don't have to share a border, but you have to go through Pakistan's airspace if you want to go to Afghanistan, which won't be happening.
Leave him , he's trolling as usual with no idea of what he's talking about ...

I don,t think so. China can support in a over meaningful way.

Korean war, and Vietnam war, ring bells?

Not to mention we are better positioned than both Korea and Vietnam then.
thats correct, but ww3 never happened after korean or vietnam war.. so here also ww3 wont be started. it is not THAT important.

No you don't have to share a border, but you have to go through Pakistan's airspace if you want to go to Afghanistan, which won't be happening.

And u honestly think america cannot achieve that ,air superiority over PAF that is, this is desperate we r talking here

bro, thats china you are talking about.. america just prints it.. not earns it

And the person I answered to and you are so thankful is neither American or Chinese.

You Indians enjoy this moment.....as they say, tomorrow is another day.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom