What's new

Nato massacres dozens of Pakistani soldiers in an unprovoked attack

Status
Not open for further replies.
Chill out men ... Aik do din gherat ka bukhar charhay ga aur phir hum purani tankhawa par "kam" jari karain gay

I feel really sorry for the men who lost their lives today. But there is nothing more which Pakistan can do right now in presence of current leadership (both military and political)... as said by Iqbal

Hai Jurme Zaifi Ki Saza Marg e Mafajaat!

(Death of your interests is the punishment of your weakness)

We have to fight back.

The US will regret this.

I don't like Kayani at all, I think he's the weakest serving chief in the country's history. however i am begining to see the sophistication in his approach and policies.

But of course, the so called 'nuclear' army needs a stronger character, a smoking druggie of a chief is a joke.

Bl[i]tZ;2326165 said:
Adding to my earlier statement - if they weren't under this very legal cover. US military personnel would be subject to prosecution for their unprofessional conduct.

IMO, the ddecision has been taken at the highest levels of the US govt to authorize these attacks in those rare cases.

Absolutely not. This is not a cross border raid, stop misleading people here.

stop trolling here ... shut your mouth for now

i am not trolling.... i think there is a link because this happened on the anniversry of 26/11.. does it mean that the US-India alliance is strengthening and US is doing this to please india? the job of think tanks is to consider these possibilities.. so please sont dismiss it.

I believe this attack was targeted so that there would be discontent in the Army ranks, who would then try a military coup to overthrow Kiyani.

Do you really think they dont have gps on their Apache Helicopters?

I saw the pictures of US military clogged up and bottled up trying to leave Iraq , these bastards are still in Afghanistan and with a much bigger deployment , we must make their stay AND exit as painful as possible and every ounce of our blood spilled MUST be madup for by spilling THIER blood!

Let this be the undeclared war of the 21st century!!!

This is beyond tolerable now

i am not trolling.... i think there is a link because this happened on the anniversry of 26/11.. does it mean that the US-India alliance is strengthening and US is doing this to please india? the job of think tanks is to consider these possibilities.. so please sont dismiss it.

This thread is not about India, nor is there any connection to India. Stop trolling & making off-topic posts.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom