What's new

Nato massacres dozens of Pakistani soldiers in an unprovoked attack

Status
Not open for further replies.
NATO kay haramzadon ka roti pani band karo and we need to start killing them , these bastards need to treated like enemies and killed like enemies

---------- Post added at 09:27 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:26 AM ----------

There has to be retribution and there MUST be retribution!!!!

Awake your senses .It was in context of Pakistani Army's incompetence to face USA invasions on Pakistani soil and . Many Pakistani members has expressed same opinion on Pakistani Army.Don't vent your helpless frustration here.

You are venting your frustration here not me? USA or NATO has not invaded Pakistan so get a life. The border between Pakistan and Af is porus and not well demarcated just like Arunachal Pradesh. So shut up and stop egging Pakistan to war, something you were too scared to do yourself in the past. Pakistanis have a right to be angry as they have lost men but why are you jumping with them?

fcukkkk you nato

bastards whst we are doing and what you are doing to us

i think thereal bastards are our govt leaders

Bl[i]tZ;2326114 said:
Where are Santro and Irfan? They keep reminding me of not posting "flaming" statements (even if I only copy paste articles from the Daily Times) and often benevolently hand out infractions. Here is a guy who has been trying his best to derail the thread into some sort of contest to prove how professional Indian Army is.

You are an Indian remember.

on the anniversary of 26/11, this is happening... i wonder if there is any connection..

NATO kay haramzadon ka roti pani band karo and we need to start killing them , these bastards need to treated like enemies and killed like enemies

---------- Post added at 09:27 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:26 AM ----------

There has to be retribution and there MUST be retribution!!!!

Pakistan cannot do anything...block the supply line? they ll bomb mainland pakistan ....PAF could not even see the choppers in OBL raid so good luck fighting USA. Pakistan has backed the wrong horses over the past few decades ,now their army is suffering.Where is China now?will probably come out with a statement at some point condemning this and that will be it.They will dare not annoy USA for the sake of Pakistan.

Inspite of all this I still believe there is hope and its name is Imran khan.Declare emergency ,have midterm elections and elect Imran khan.Pakistanis are cornered TIGERS right now and a tiger is most dangerous and vulnerable when it is injured.

Ab bhi jo khoon na khaula wo khoon nahi Paani hai

Well if things do get to a point where the USN/USAF start bombing mainland Pakistan, Pakistan has the ability to take out all air bases/aircraft carriers so maybe we cannot match them in the air, we can disable their means to get up there, around us.

Where is the ISPR / GOP why quiet ???? F##K NATO , this is an act of war by them , why isnt PA retaliating against this , at least say a fckn thing

Kayani has to be the most controversial army chief Pakistan ever had. I did have respect for this man but no more.

Or perhaps he knows something, what we don't?

Thank you. !!

Pakistan has a very difficult choice.

President Obama has been to say the least, less benign to Pakistan than say President Bush.

US army would never-ever do cross-border attacks unless and until they have Presidential directive - even if it addresses the rarest of the rarest situations say chasing militants in Pakistan territory or a raid on HVT.

You are venting your frustration here not me? USA or NATO has not invaded Pakistan so get a life. The border between Pakistan and Af is porus and not well demarcated just like Arunachal Pradesh. So shut up and stop egging Pakistan to war, something you were too scared to do yourself in the past. Pakistanis have a right to be angry as they have lost men but why are you jumping with them?

Chill this is an international fora and everyone can express his opinion.

I have said it may be a case of friendly fire and many Indians said it could as a message to Pakistan. No one knows for sure.

As for the support, for all the problems the the culture is almost the same in many parts of India and Pakistan and so there is a sense of identification with each other. If they feel that NATO had done some wrong they will express that.

You don't need to advise us who to support or how to express that.

Has anyone noticed the timing of the Nato Attack? It comes at a time when their assets i.e. Zardari's govn't in Pakistan are being humiliated and shoved around by the opposition and media leading to US ambassador Haqqani's resignation over the Secret memo scandal, and coming under the media limelight, CIA is being accused of conspiring against Pak Military.

Secondly this comes at a crucial time when one of the most important n major Pak-China's joint military exercises just ended.

Therefore both these events contribute to hampering US influence and interests in the region.

But what should be the most appropriate response other than halting teh supplies?

According to a source 21 soldiers killed and 14 or so injured. All the NATO supply lines blocked.

Great loss to the family of brave soldiers .... sad thing is soldiers are supposed to give their life fighting with the enemy of nation,but they just killed sitting ideally.

Nothing we can do for them but just hang our heads for 2 minutes & think about their life...

May almighty give them right place that they deserve... :cry:

Politicians will do their mouth work as always.... :frown:

What flame war? The Indians posting here want to start a real war between NATO and PA! Not one post has tried analyse whether this incident of friendly fire was delibrate and if yes why? Last time I checked this is a defence forum and not a Bollywood forum.

There is no need to go overboard with this, there will be one or two impulsive people (and i am quoting a conservative figure), I have myself mentioned twice on this same thread that detailed investigation has to be done and those responsible for the reckless action be held accountable.

There are others who think the same, yes we know this is not a movie forum but if u knew that u should also know the distinction between sane posters and insane ones. You sir are trying to act too smart.

**** THESE BASTARDS!!!! HOW LONG ARE GOING TO TOLERATE THIS ****!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom