What's new

Nato massacres dozens of Pakistani soldiers in an unprovoked attack

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think this incident calls for a permanent block to all supply lines from pakistan. Without the Pakistan lines, the war in Afghanistan will be seriously affected, including the drone campaign.

[.

Not a permanent blockade as that only helps the Taliban but a partial one till a free and open inquiry can be held and the guilty are punished. There can be a number of reasons for this accident

1. Wrong co-ordinates given by the ANA / NATO spotters to the Helo?
2. The PA was in an area where as per NATO maps only Taliban operated?

Many more reasons can exist!

well if u watch BBC dos "double cross" u will find Pakistani army was directly helping the guys who were carrying out suicide attacks on NATO troops

yes that botched up documentary in which some unknown men with mustaches babbled a liad of bull without any authenticity.

your source is very.reliable....not

Dude this is not Indian Army against Pakistani Army. Get a life.

Please open those eyes and read your initial post properly - IT TALKS ABOUT 1971 AND KARGIL and PA's lack of confidence due to that.

Time to get a life and your medication TOO.

If i am not wrong this second or third time NATO done it to Pakistan now Pakistan need to do some thong courageous to revive the moral of its people . Pakistan now should try to ''accidentally'' shoot some NATO helicopter to give them a clear massage that Pakistan cannot tolerate this kind incident any more . if not this kind of killing will continue .

our army doesnt have enough balls. otherwise they wouldnt be part of this war in the first place.

100 killed and 250 injured just laying mines, shows the IA's professionalism.

If the balance 500 were killed in artillery duels and you still did not attack the PA than why are Indians here encouraging a war with NATO?

Where are Santro and Irfan? They keep reminding me of not posting "flaming" statements (even if I only copy paste articles from the Daily Times) and often benevolently hand out infractions. Here is a guy who has been trying his best to derail the thread into some sort of contest to prove how professional Indian Army is.

yes that botched up documentary in which some unknown men with mustaches babbled a liad of bull without any authenticity.

My source is Mullen himself who accused Pakistan army...remember

Please open those eyes and read your initial post properly - IT TALKS ABOUT 1971 AND KARGIL and PA's lack of confidence due to that.

Time to get a life and your medication TOO.

Awake your senses .It was in context of Pakistani Army's incompetence to face USA invasions on Pakistani soil and . Many Pakistani members has expressed same opinion on Pakistani Army.Don't vent your helpless frustration here.

Good response from Pakistan.

NATO must issue an apology and pay reparations to the kin of the slain.

Bl[i]tZ;2326114 said:
Where are Santro and Irfan? They keep reminding me of not posting "flaming" statements and often benevolently hand out infractions. Here is a guy who has been trying his best to derail the thread into some sort of contest to prove how professional Indian Army is.

Pakistani army retaliate ASAP. Either they lost their remaining credibility after 1971 and 1999

Original Post By Ambitious449
Comming from an Army which lost 100 me just laying mines in their own territory.

Dream on

Please read what Ambitious449 wrote?

yeah when "credible" tehelka comes up with lies on modi you think its genuine. when credible pakistanis say that 26/11 was done by indians you believe it, but when BBC does it you say its 'incredible'?

100 killed and 250 injured just laying mines, shows the IA's professionalism.

If the balance 500 were killed in artillery duels and you still did not attack the PA than why are Indians here encouraging a war with NATO?

These are unsubstantiated details reported in faulty manner by TOI. Indian army isn't rookie newbie that it'll loose 100s men in landmine accidents.

Do i need give certificates of IA's professionalism ?? Ask our enemies ,they know better.

No,there was no artillery duels as such as i said in the previous post ,it stupid TOI report that have jumbled up CI deaths in kashmir for OP Parakram deaths.

Assalam alaikum

according to aljazeerha 25 dead and 25 injured gen-r tala'at masood on it now
THAT IS A BIG NUMBER

TARIQ

Its blood for blood and we must kill equal number of these SOB NATO bastards.

Kayani has to be the most controversial army chief Pakistan ever had. I did have respect for this man but no more.

Or perhaps he knows something, what we don't?

I will delete my post if it has harm your emotions. I din't have ego problems. Off from thread. Nothing constructive to offer now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom