What's new

Nato massacres dozens of Pakistani soldiers in an unprovoked attack

Status
Not open for further replies.
Than shut up contribute to the topic. Mistakes happen and thats what happens in war. Atleast my Army does not kill 100 of its jawans by giving them faulty mines by that analogy.

I forget the peace loving country which was in bed with the LTTE

My dear you seen to be smitten by indian forces , good for you ????????atleast indians dint sell there souls for american wepons hint: MRCA decision & india abstaining from vote against IRAN in UNO .

Another gullible fool thanked u for this post. You implied in your 26/11 post that these two incidents were connected not just sharing a common date. You were recommending PAF attack NATO with Chinese help. Your crocodile tears don't fool me.

he really has a problem with india....

1. Close NATO supply trough Pakistan for ever.
2. Shoot down any one crossing even a icnh into Pakistan.
3. Make americans nato begg for there lifes before opening some routes.
4. Any other suggestion ?

I want Pakistan out of this war ...... or its more like slavery...

Another gullible fool thanked u for this post. You implied in your 26/11 post that these two incidents were connected not just sharing a common date. You were recommending PAF attack NATO with Chinese help. Your crocodile tears don't fool me.
yes, i did hypothesise, maybe iam wrong. that india-US MAY have done this as retaliation to pakistan attack on india on innocent civilians. Now it appears that US has attacked sleeping soldiers in an equally coward manner.. so i am most likely wrong, but it makes me think..

They can be allowed to express the same but not Indian shedding crocodile tears for PA men killed.

i am not shedding any tears....what happened to their soldiers has got nothing to do with me...i am just asking why are u always trying to divert the attention towards india, thread is about NATO and pak....

No! I guess we need to take Indias cover here...Our forces and Indian forces shold join together and then attack one or two helis of the US/NATO... then the things will come on right path.....umm....:smokin:
if ind-pak cooperate we will conquer the world, i say. So the powers like US, china etc dont allow it to happen.

GOD TELLS US IN QURAN DONT TAKE ANYONE AS UR SAVIOUR APART FROM ALLAH AND REPOND TO THOSE WHO COMMIT AGGRESION IF WE DONT RESPOND WE WILL BE GOING AGAINST THE COMMAND OF ALMIGHTY ALLAH.

My Suggestion:

We give them a fair response.
We kill as many of their troops who have as much family to cry for them as did the Pakistanis.

This will mean, justice is done.

Pakistan Army is the one obstacle that in the way of NATO/US plans for the region and they will surely target the Army.
I think the removal of Hussain Amerikani and this attack are linked in some ways!!!

pakistan strategy against nato and india has been to fight with proxies and not expose themselves. if you see, taliban trained by and supported by Pak kill Nato soldiers and pak trained terrorsits target indian civilians. The americans have the ability to strike back at Pak only as a retaliation, Indians are unable to which is sad
So urz top elites are cowards too like ours.....lets cry together then....maybe they all are getting paid by their Gora masterz....:smokin:

Hezbollah is MUCH Better thn PAKISTAN ARMY! better to **** You Pakistan Army and Hezbollah takeover command of GHQ .... performance of Hezbolllah is extremely high as compare to Pakistan Army!

WHY hizb mullah omer have behaved more bravely then these cowards and taliban have killed many nato troops and how many our beloved army killed ( and remember we fed them with sonay ka chamcha )

TARIQ

Troll and Derail again right ? Cant you just STFU and stick to the topic or am i asking too much ? :argh:
Sir, this isi a discussion forum.. my first thought when i heard this cowardly act by nato, is this.. that today is 26/11, has Us and India colluded to take this actions.. i swear

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom