What's new

Nato massacres dozens of Pakistani soldiers in an unprovoked attack

Status
Not open for further replies.
this has to be a company level HQ of a unit that hit , checkposts dont have 28 to 30 soldiers stationed and I cannot imagine that such a big incident will just be allowed to pass by , as a first step its good that NATO supplies have been shut down indefitly , perhps we should shut them off for three months , weaken them then start killing them!!

This is war and we have think though to defeat the enemy and come out victorious!!!

Even the supplies haven't been shut down completely. Only the Quetta route has been "unofficially" shut down. They are actually waiting for another attack from Peshawer side to shut the other route. Ahh.

And who will be the benficiary?

TTP who already attack the PA
India

Take your pick.

Both TTP and india will be looser if we intelligently follow though on the retalitation against NATO since both these microbes are feeding of the NATO/US persence in Afghanistan

---------- Post added at 12:21 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:20 PM ----------

Even the supplies haven't been shut down completely. Only the Quetta route has been "unofficially" shut down. They are actually waiting for another attack from Peshawer side to shut the other route. Ahh.

both routes have been closed , dont spread around misinformation

yes yes we should now admit it we are occupaid country and we have nothing in hands we failed to defend our air space land and sea.you are right its not first time nor its last time .:meeting:

Imran bhai but why is that most of my beloved pakistani freinds think otherwise ???????

we need to surround ARMY HQ AND PARLIMENT AND PRESIDENT AND PRIMEMINISTER HOUSE Dont leave untill all the ambassadors and concil workers of all nato states are kicked out of the country.and hang this president and pm and kick this KIYANI WHO IS THE BRAIN CHILD OF MUSHARRAF AND ALSO APPOINTED BY HIM

says the innocent Indian whose countrymen have flooded this thread advocating PA attack NATO?

i don't take responsibility for what others say, but a warmongering country who follows US like a puppy should have thought the aftereffects of killing 25 soldiers of their ally pakistan......

Both TTP and india will be looser if we intelligently follow though on the retalitation against NATO since both these microbes are feeding of the NATO/US persence in Afghanistan

---------- Post added at 12:21 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:20 PM ----------

both routes have been closed , dont spread around misinformation

Most gullible post I have seen. TTP lives of Pakistan and now they will have an even safer haven outside Pakistan. Taking on NATO militarily will be the end of Pakistan militarily and Indi's eventual wet dream come true.

Pakistan must want a revenge now when this unprovoked attack have martyred 26 soldier . just the tamasha of stopping fuel supply for nato will not work :angry: :guns::guns:

Pawista reh shajar see umeed e bahar rakh...This is all I can say..

yes yes same you said to me as pak army also believe in this slogan ? every day they attack and we dance. i know it will over when USA-NATO leave Afghanistan we can't stop them to bomb us till they themselves tired to bomb us and go home . next day this army guys move on streets and ask we should respect them they are our defenders?i should laugh and said go first defend yourself haahahahah.pak army should give man-pads to us we are better solders better motivated and better thinkers then them .

pak forces if you cant do the job let others do even hizbullah is better to reply air raids then you guys

i don't take responsibility for what others say, but a warmongering country who follows US like a puppy should have thought the aftereffects of killing 25 soldiers of their ally pakistan......

Than shut up contribute to the topic. Mistakes happen and thats what happens in war. Atleast my Army does not kill 100 of its jawans by giving them faulty mines by that analogy.

I forget the peace loving country which was in bed with the LTTE.

I CAN SEE ALOT OF BEGHAIRAT CONTRYMEN HERE AND I WISH TO SEE THEIR FACES AT THAT TIME WHEN OUR ARMY IS DISBANDED AND OUR HOUSES ARE BEING CHECKED AND FATHERS AND BROTHERS AND SONS TAKEN 3 OCLOCK IN THE MORNING AND TOUTURED AND KILLED BY NATO.THAT WHAT WE SHOULD WAIT FOR AND DEBATE ABOUT INSTEAD OF TAKIING ACTION OUR SELVES WE HAVE US EMBASSIES ALL OVER THE COUNTRY WE SHOULD COME OUT AND DO WHAT IRANIANS DID IN 1979.THERE WERE US MILITARY BASES AL OVER MIDEAST BUT THEY COUDNT DO ANYTHING ABOUT THAT.IT OUR CAOS AND GOVT WHO ARE DOING THIS TO us

Than shut up contribute to the topic. Mistakes happen and thats what happens in war. Atleast my Army does not kill 100 of its jawans by giving them faulty mines by that analogy.

really, tell them to those pakistani guys on this forum, who are making plans to attack NATO.......

There were 40 troops stationed on the outpost and we have lost 28 , including two officers , like I said before this seems like a company HQ that was hit and I cannot belive that this was un-intentional.

NATO must be made to pay ( in blood ) for this act!!!

we need to surround ARMY HQ AND PARLIMENT AND PRESIDENT AND PRIMEMINISTER HOUSE Dont leave untill all the ambassadors and concil workers of all nato states are kicked out of the country.and hang this president and pm and kick this KIYANI WHO IS THE BRAIN CHILD OF MUSHARRAF AND ALSO APPOINTED BY HIM

100 PERCENT agree, army officers ko bhi aisay hi ragrain jaisah hum politicians ko ker tay hain they have made fool of us

TARIQ

I CAN SEE ALOT OF BEGHAIRAT CONTRYMEN HERE AND I WISH TO SEE THEIR FACES AT THAT TIME WHEN OUR ARMY IS DISBANDED AND OUR HOUSES ARE BEING CHECKED AND FATHERS AND BROTHERS AND SONS TAKEN 3 OCLOCK IN THE MORNING AND TOUTURED AND KILLED BY NATO.THAT WHAT WE SHOULD WAIT FOR AND DEBATE ABOUT INSTEAD OF TAKIING ACTION OUR SELVES WE HAVE US EMBASSIES ALL OVER THE COUNTRY WE SHOULD COME OUT AND DO WHAT IRANIANS DID IN 1979.THERE WERE US MILITARY BASES AL OVER MIDEAST BUT THEY COUDNT DO ANYTHING ABOUT THAT.IT OUR CAOS AND GOVT WHO ARE DOING THIS TO us

"Uttho k hashr na ho ga phir kabhi"

yes yes and we send them for sleeping on border? all of them was sleeping without any warning ? then better they should go home and sleep why they sleeping in hills?for what?:angel:

Imran Bahi, you are spending too much time with your Indian friends and now beginning to talk like one.

You have sentry or guards keeping a night watch in turn....don't expect 50 soldiers sitting up all night unless there is a full scale war being fought.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom