What's new

Nato massacres dozens of Pakistani soldiers in an unprovoked attack

Status
Not open for further replies.
oyee ja yaar don't make my mode off kiyani ne jo ukhaarna tha wo ukhaar liya its happen 100 time when army bombed and kiyani bheegi bili ban ker beth gya you guys still believe he will do some thing? BTW ordinary pakistanis are animals?:lol:

Imran bhai aapko nahee lagta ki aap kuchh zyaada hee mood me ho aaj????????

its not the common man which died today, its the army, i dont think kayani will remain silient or show pathetic reaction after 28 of his men, which includees 2 officers too

I still doubt that he would show muscles. Our ruling class is puppet. When are we going to realize?

What the f.uck is this ? why dont our pakistani friends retaliate ????????

Because the bloodsucking rulers of Pakistan are slaves of amreeka.

Pakistan needs a revolution like in Middle East to kick out all these slaves because Pakistanis are sick and tired of them.

Share the source of your claim, seriously you are king among all the trolls operating here. How about massacre in Kashmir and Gujrat?
U r again trusting your media..????
Sir u have no idea about gujarat and kashmir don't speak...just don't say anything about it..
IT is offtopic and topic is nato and pakistan.
Without any problem they won't have attacked on their post,they may be providing some kind of backing to the terrorists as there was this kind of news prevailing in the media...

oyee ja yaar don't make my mode off kiyani ne jo ukhaarna tha wo ukhaar liya its happen 100 time when army bombed and kiyani bheegi bili ban ker beth gya you guys still believe he will do some thing? BTW ordinary pakistanis are animals?:lol:

Itna gussa sahet ke liye acha nahi, dil chota mat karen sir jee Allah khair kare ga.

there might be several of these violations going on daily bases, but since the army got attacked today, it was immediately reported

After the initial strike, the aircraft received what the crews assessed as effective small arms fire from individuals just across the border in Pakistan. Operating in self defense, the ISAF aircraft entered into Pakistani airspace killing several armed individuals.
Yes and killed 28 asleep soldiers in self defense ! That concludes their investigation ******

Man, our soldiers were sleeping when the scum bags attacked.

The brave warriors didn't get a chance to return fire.

Because the bloodsucking rulers of Pakistan are slaves of amreeka.

Pakistan needs a revolution like in Middle East to kick out all these slaves because Pakistanis are sick and tired of them.

You are talking about army or civilian govt.

Yes and killed 28 asleep soldiers in self defense ! That concludes their investigation ******
We are seeing a one sided argument here.It is very much possible that some Pakistani Soldiers might have fired on the Apaches & rules of Engagement allow them to fire back.

any why isnt our media who else every active not making this there main news and try to put presure on goverment and army ? This news along with blocking of nato supply should be main news and having live debate...................

Itna gussa sahet ke liye acha nahi, dil chota mat karen sir jee Allah khair kare ga.

yes yes after GHQ attack- mehran base-karmra attack-isi office attack-every drone attack-usama raid-nato bombings-and 100s attacks ALLAH kher hi kerta hai sab theek hai jee :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom