What's new

Nato massacres dozens of Pakistani soldiers in an unprovoked attack

Status
Not open for further replies.
please elaborate.. you killed 3 million bangladeshis and bangladeshis invaded india because of that, so we were forced into it..
but this is off-topic.. lets not troll here

Indian authors have wrote how they created mukti terrorists... 3 million my foot... where is the proof????? we all who how created LTTE dnt we?

A good first step would be for you to leave your NATO host country and sign up for Pakistan Army.
Good idea , hard working middle people class people will go back and then they should through out western ruling class puppets out to west

please elaborate.. you killed 3 million bangladeshis and bangladeshis invaded india because of that, so we were forced into it..
but this is off-topic.. lets not troll here

Share the source of your claim, seriously you are king among all the trolls operating here. How about massacre in Kashmir and Gujrat?

No i never believe in forces i only believe in Allah and then ordinary awam
if they take charge then it is very hard to control otherwise buying some generals and some politicians an easy way to deal with us and make us slaves to anyone who pays them the right amount

THIS IS WHY I HATE ARMIES

TARIQ

& i hate ordinary people's mentality which has not stability, army consists of people but not aliens.

damn even puppet no-1 on earth KARZAI loud more then pakistan after his solders or civils killed he never hide like our women rulers and military leaders.i am 100000% sure no ISPR PASHA KIYANI WILL COME OUT NOW 1 WEEK :lol:. he will say let them bash .

A good first step would be for you to leave your NATO host country and sign up for Pakistan Army.

Maybe Im already a signatory for service in Pakistan Army , how would you know ?

Ireland is not part of NATO by the way , they have remined neutral although now that they have taken money from the Nazis their neutrality may change.

Also Irish people are by and large anti-imperialist because of their own history of suffering under british imperialism and Im quite sure they dont have the same vile tendiencies that mainly britian , france and germany have

Share the source of your claim, seriously you are king among all the trolls operating here. How about massacre in Kashmir and Gujrat?
I am not going to feed troll.. i will respond only to on-topic matters.

Good idea , hard working middle class people will go back and then they should through out western ruling class puppets to west

wow man, this is huge, 28 soldiers NATO just killed, this is not even a drone strike but a heli strike, it means heli carefully knew what it was doing

it will be interesting to nate pakistani reaction

so that you chase all 150 million into india and expect us to feed them? thats would have happened if we had not intervenend, we would not have intervened if bangladeshis went into burma rather than india. India was getting destroyed by such a huge number of refugees from BD.

A non-aligned honest country does what it says. You obviously don't. The refugees were fed by the UN. BTW there are a 500000 Tibetian refugees in India and have you invaded China yet? They will bomb you to the stone ages too.

Indian authors have wrote how they created mukti terrorists... 3 million my foot... where is the proof????? we all who how created LTTE dnt we?
go see your own army admitting to their mistakes in BD.. I am not going to respond to off-topic matters anymore.

You should leave thiss Pakistani website. We have enough our other enemy..the indians here. We dont need your opinions.

pakistani taliban taliban kerke apne logo ko marwaate the, lets see who is the wolf in the sheep's skin

Iran will never allow its territory to be used by NATO/US.

Russia doesnt allow any military/oil supplies to go through their territory.

Its been years since US is discussing this and still 49% of NATO''s important supplies like military and oil supplies goes through Pakistani territory. If we stop these supplies for even 3 months it will affect their operation in Afghanistan. Getting those heavy oil tanks from Russia in the dead of winter would not be feasible.

There is a direct rail line from Riga in Latvia to Mazar-e-Sharif in Afghanistan all in Russian Gauge and rail lines are all weather routes. Also there is alternate route through Georgia-Azerbaijan-Turkmenistan. They already diverted that to 51% a year ago. By now, I think they have made it 80%, that's why they dared to do this act because they have no dependency on Pakistan anymore.

Yes, Iran will allow only non-NATO countries like India to use Chabahar route.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom