What's new

Nato massacres dozens of Pakistani soldiers in an unprovoked attack

Status
Not open for further replies.
Most gullible post I have seen. TTP lives of Pakistan and now they will have an even safer haven outside Pakistan. Taking on NATO militarily will be the end of Pakistan militarily and Indi's eventual wet dream come true.
HAHAHA u live in a dream world.
vietnam took on US head on and today we still see vietnam a country and notrth korea as well.we can and we will God willing.but our leaders INCLUDING CAOS IS A COWARD HE DIDNT EVEN RESPONED YET TO WHAT HAPPENED THIS IS RIDICLUS I BET HE WILL LIVE OUT OF THE COUNTRY AFTER HIS RETIREMENT BECAUSE HE IS NOT ONE OF US HE IS ONE OF THEM

Hezbollah is MUCH Better thn PAKISTAN ARMY! better to **** You Pakistan Army and Hezbollah takeover command of GHQ .... performance of Hezbolllah is extremely high as compare to Pakistan Army!

Both TTP and india will be looser if we intelligently follow though on the retalitation against NATO since both these microbes are feeding of the NATO/US persence in Afghanistan

---------- Post added at 12:21 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:20 PM ----------

both routes have been closed , dont spread around misinformation
india only wants to help and socially uplift Afg.. we send doctors, teachers, engineers.. not terrorists like taliban. we dont wnt to rule over Afg, nor want to exploit their resources like china... so please dont even compare good intentions of india with pakistan/china

Than shut up contribute to the topic. Mistakes happen and thats what happens in war. Atleast my Army does not kill 100 of its jawans by giving them faulty mines by that analogy.

I forget the peace loving country which was in bed with the LTTE.

its funny to see your frustation over the whole issue, thats why u have trying to talk about india, trying to divert the anger of pakistanis towards india, doesn't seem to be working though.....:rofl:

i wish PA will teach america a lesson, but it may not be a wise move without chinese cover.
No! I guess we need to take Indias cover here...Our forces and Indian forces shold join together and then attack one or two helis of the US/NATO... then the things will come on right path.....umm....:smokin:

Hezbollah is MUCH Better thn PAKISTAN ARMY! better to **** You Pakistan Army and Hezbollah takeover command of GHQ .... performance of Hezbolllah is extremely high as compare to Pakistan Army!

what the fcuk do u know about the army son......?
dont blame smthing u know siiht about.......:angry:

sir today is 26/11

Another gullible fool thanked u for this post. You implied in your 26/11 post that these two incidents were connected not just sharing a common date. You were recommending PAF attack NATO with Chinese help. Your crocodile tears don't fool me.

why doesnt pakistan army cross the border and retaliate, this is outrageous, they for the zillionth time have violated our border, but who fr"kin cares not violating Frackin afghan border :angry:
pakistan strategy against nato and india has been to fight with proxies and not expose themselves. if you see, taliban trained by and supported by Pak kill Nato soldiers and pak trained terrorsits target indian civilians. The americans have the ability to strike back at Pak only as a retaliation, Indians are unable to which is sad

Imran Bahi, you are spending too much time with your Indian friends and now beginning to talk like one.

You have sentry or guards keeping a night watch in turn....don't expect 50 soldiers sitting up all night unless there is a full scale war being fought.

and really dear i never expect this from you that they was sleeping . damn 50 guys all of them was sleeping ? i have 108 guys 24 branches and i open them 18 hours daily i manage there schedule and few work others sleep few start from 10-30 some from-1pm others from-4:30.then few go home 4:30 take rest others work till 8 pm these come back .its really very hard to manage 24 branches with 108 guys but i did it. and they are busy day night never stop there hands or late answer phones .what you expect from pak forces? i am not blind i know they are not doing what we expect from them. these are lame jokes yaar they was busy sleeping or whatever. a bloody helli noise is too high they can wake up even before chopper fire on them

WHY hizb mullah omer have behaved more bravely then these cowards and taliban have killed many nato troops and how many our beloved army killed ( and remember we fed them with sonay ka chamcha )

TARIQ

WHERE IS THAT BASTARD KIYANI?WHY IS HE NOT RESPONDING?THROW SOME MISSILES AT NATO AND SAY WE WERE TESTING AND IT WENT OFF COURSE.DO TO THEM WHAT THEY DID TO US.PAKISTAN ZINDABAD.DONT TEST OUR PATIENCE KIYANI OR U WONT BE ABLE TO GO OUT OF THIS COUNTRY TO YOUR HOMELAND THATS US OR UK.JUST LEAVE THE COMMAND AND LEAVE US ALONE IF U ARE A COWARD THEN BE A COWARD DONT MAKE THIS NATION A COWARD LIKE URSELF

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom